Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you use chatgpt to help you with your homework?

Are you in college?

I used it to help me write 2 papers last semester. Chatgpt + quillbot. Apparently schools already have AI detectors so I’ve stopped

No, but I found great pleasure in using it to educate myself about general knowledge and history.
It's so much easier than googling the stuff myself, it's so good.

I used it to help me write 2 papers last semester. Chatgpt + quillbot. Apparently schools already have AI detectors so I’ve stopped
Do they? I don't see how they can. Just don't copy and paste it and instead rewrite it in your own words. What kind of papers were they?

I wish we had something like this when I was in education. Got any online ready to use chatgpt chatbots you could recommend?

ChatGPT is trash at solving math and physics questions

Do they? I don't see how they can. Just don't copy and paste it and instead rewrite it in your own words. What kind of papers were they?
Quillbot rewrites it for you. Paraphrasing. One was a econ paper. Second was a financial research paper on a random corporation

No, but I found great pleasure in using it to educate myself about general knowledge and history.
It's so much easier than googling the stuff myself, it's so good.
Is it accurate? I don’t trust it for that. AI is too un-nuance imo

Unavailable in the shithole I live in

I wish we had something like this when I was in education. Got any online ready to use chatgpt chatbots you could recommend?
Tbh it's probably the only reason why I haven't dropped out yet. I'm too depressed to focus on college. Only thing I think about is inceldom. I don't know any other chatbots.

Why does this shit want my phone number?

Is it accurate? I don’t trust it for that. AI is too un-nuance imo
It makes minor mstakes if you ask it super detailed niche stuff, but in general, it's accurate I would say.

It's good for STEM, generating code is gigabased. :lul:

Give me a link for chatgpt

No, that shit came too late for me

It's not some obscure thing. Why do you need a link jfl. Just search "chatGPT" in Google
It makes you sign up and use a phone number.

Face=everything.

I will use it for computer science homework
I hate myself for not doing it earlier cuz I’m failing this dumbass class

It can write essay for you, also literal stories – not that you want that, but it can do a lot. But it's wrong in some cases and doesn't remember that it promised to write my 2500 word essay by march 10, it says it can't do that, but it literally said it will have it ready by then.

I farted, mang

ask it to write a poem or story on incels... I'll do it too
The world can be a lonely place, Especially for those who feel misplaced. The incel's struggle is hard to bear, Feeling like no one will ever care.

Their thoughts are filled with anger and pain, Believing that they have nothing to gain. Blaming others for their misery, Instead of looking within to see.

Their hatred of women is hard to ignore, Thinking they're entitled to something more. But the truth is that love can't be forced, And healthy relationships can't be coerced.

The incel's path is a dangerous one, Filled with anger, frustration, and a loaded gun. But there is hope for those who seek, A chance to heal, a chance to speak.

The road may be long, the journey hard, But with help and support, they can find a new start. A life filled with love, joy, and grace, A life that's worth the effort to embrace.

You can tell that last part was shoehorned in to stop guys from going ER or roping.
damn, you're right. :yes::feelsthink:

I just stopped reading after 2 paragraphs, missed that -argh-

@UnwantedVirgin

Poem by chat gpt

Incels, a sad and lonely crew, Lost in anger and bitter hue. They hate the world and all its ways, And curse the ones who find love's blaze.

They sit and stew and plot and plan, And lash out with a violent hand. But love and life they cannot win, For they have chosen hate within.

Their hearts are cold and dark and dead, And joy and peace they never shed. They suffer in their solitude, A pain that's self-inflicted, crude.

But love and kindness can break this spell, And show them life can be well. For every heart is meant to glow, And love is what makes it so.

So let us reach out to these lost souls, And help them find a better goal. For every life is worth a try, And love can heal and make us fly.

I'm a 29 year old incel.

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with feelings of frustration and isolation related to your romantic or sexual experiences. It's important to remember that everyone has the right to form healthy, consensual relationships, and that there are many factors that can contribute to difficulties in forming those relationships.

However, it's important to recognize that the incel ("involuntary celibate") movement is associated with harmful and toxic attitudes towards women and relationships, including misogyny, violence, and extreme frustration. These attitudes can be harmful not only to the individuals themselves, but also to others around them.

If you are struggling with feelings of isolation or frustration, it may be helpful to seek support from mental health professionals or other resources that can provide guidance and support as you work to navigate your relationships and develop a healthier mindset. Additionally, focusing on developing positive qualities such as kindness, empathy, and self-confidence can also help to improve your relationships with others and increase your overall well-being.

Question
Incels.is
Answer
Incel.is is an online forum that caters to the so-called "involuntary celibate" or incel community. It is a controversial forum that has been criticized for promoting misogynistic and hateful views towards women. The term "incel" refers to individuals, typically men, who are unable to find romantic or sexual partners despite their desire for such relationships. The incel community has been linked to a number of violent attacks and hate crimes, and their beliefs and behavior have been widely condemned by many individuals and organizations. It's important to remember that misogyny, violence, and hate speech have no place in a healthy and respectful society.
JFL, it took ages to generate that response.