Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you use any zoomer apps?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, etc!

Last edited:
the oldest zoomer is 26 years old so i am basically a zoomer even tho i am in my mid twenties. i do use youtube and twitter sometimes to check the news but i don't use smapchat or insta.

TikTok is unironically great brainrotting cope when LDARing

i use youtube,twitter and sometimes instagram

i dont have any social media

TikTok and Instagram but only for masturbating or cooking recipes and tips

No, I only have a fake facecuck profile just to stalk some normies I know

Nope. Can't stand them, I see them as basically windows into normies life that I don't care about and that makes me feel worse.

Hbu?

Insta just to see funny stuff /stalk on my coworkers, kek

Nope. Can't stand them, I see them as basically windows into normies life that I don't care about and that makes me feel worse.

Hbu?

Huh. I guess it is a bit strange that I never answered my own question here!

I pretty much always do if I've made a poll.

Anywho... hm. Zoomer apps... I don't think so. I use Facebook, Steam, Last.fm... oh, I do use Discord! That one probably counts! :)

Huh. I guess it is a bit strange that I never answered my own question here!

I pretty much always do if I've made a poll.

Anywho... hm. Zoomer apps... I don't think so. I use Facebook, Steam, Last.fm... oh, I do use Discord! That one probably counts! :)
Nice! I use those ones too except for last.fm. I don’t use Facebook much at all anymore though, just for messaging and events really. I think discord definitely has some overlap between millennials and zoomers.

y'all normies here or something? last i touched a social media was in april of 2016. no phone since then.

Twitter and jewtube