Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you use a laptop or a desktop?

tbh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
For everyday life, not just browsing .co

Phone users are retarded

Laptop

20210111 104019

For everyday life, not just browsing .co
Desktop.

Specs:

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB OC
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2 GHz
Memory: HyperX 16GB 3200MHz
Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz

laptop cause its more cozy
i am saving for a gaming desktop soon for cope maxxing

I use a Real Computer (desktop)

Desktop.

Specs:

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB OC
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2 GHz
Memory: HyperX 16GB 3200MHz
Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
Mogs me

I am Desktopmogged.

My Apple Shitbook is dying (literally the battery is expanding, 5 of the keys are broken, and the touchbar is burnt out) and I'm just hoping it survives long enough for the new Apple M1X laptops to come out.

I am Desktopmogged.

My Apple Shitbook is dying (literally the battery is expanding, 5 of the keys are broken, and the touchbar is burnt out) and I'm just hoping it survives long enough for the new Apple M1X laptops to come out.
damn didn't those toucbar ones only come out like 4 years ago?

Laptop, can't afford gaming pc yet.

damn didn't those toucbar ones only come out like 4 years ago?
Yeah, this generation of Macbooks sucked in every way. Millions of people had to get the keyboars and touchbars replaced. Mine is 3 years old now and out of warranty with zero trade in value.

I'm almost pissed off enough to abandon Apple laptops but I do a lot of development work and don't do any gaming anymore, and the new Mabook M1 is apparently pretty sweet and fixes all these keyboard problems.

What can the FBI use with this information?

Yeah, this generation of Macbooks sucked in every way. Millions of people had to get the keyboars and touchbars replaced. Mine is 3 years old now and out of warranty with zero trade in value.

I'm almost pissed off enough to abandon Apple laptops but I do a lot of development work and don't do any gaming anymore, and the new Mabook M1 is apparently pretty sweet and fixes all these keyboard problems.
I've thought about getting a Macbook, but Jewple insists on using those shallow travel keys that don't feel good. Thinkpad keyboards or death. Honestly what is with the obsession of making keyboards shittier and shittier I don't get it.

For internet, a crappy laptop. ( That will change )
For gaming, two separate desktops.

I've thought about getting a Macbook, but Jewple insists on using those shallow travel keys that don't feel good. Thinkpad keyboards or death. Honestly what is with the obsession of making keyboards shittier and shittier I don't get it.
But you can just put the laptop on a stand, use an external monitor, and use any mechanical keyboard you want. Now that the Apple M1 chips are literally faster than pretty much any desktop CPU there's kinda no point in going with a desktop anymore unless you're into gaming.

Honestly I don't see the point in laptops as incel it's normies who may need this mobility thing

That looks comfy ngl. But how do you get Wi-fi in the jungle?
It was pretty easy brocel. I just built a super receiver to receive WIFI from pretty much anywhere around my territory

Desktop and phone