Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you understand why immigrants grope white women?

Do you understand why immigrants grope white women?

• yes

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • no

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Awoooooooo!

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
It both serves as punishment, and it calls out the very obvious bluff that Western men are too weak to call out.

1. Punishment
The immigrants come from conservative societies, often with Muslim backgrounds. The idea of women walking around without male guardians is shocking to them. They do not see women as liberated. They see the bitter truth - they have ruined themselves. The sexual assault is a punishment, showing them the extremes of the path they have chosen in order to scare them back into the domestic setting.
2. Calling out the bluff
A women walks out in skin-tight joggings that show her pussy crack. The Western man says "she wears it because its comfortable". The immigrant says "what the fuck? You dress like a whore I treat you like one." Western women claim it doesn't matter what they wear. What they don't get is that literally everything they wear is slutty compared to what these men are used to.

So the consequence of this is events like Germany's New Year's Eve Mass Rape event.

• “Around fifteen hundred men, mostly newly arrived asylum seekers of Arab and North African backgrounds, converged in the area between Cologne Central Station and the city’s famed Gothic cathedral to see in the new year on what Germans call Silvesternacht, after the fourth-century pope Saint Sylvester. ”
  • “The men were drunk, unruly, and—as soon became clear—beyond the control of the city’s police. They mobbed together to entrap women in the square, sexually harassing and assaulting any they could get their hands on, often stealing their wallets and mobile phones in the process. In the following months, 661 women reported being victims of sexual attacks that night.”
  • “The men groped women and girls, no matter their age, appearance, or circumstances, grabbing their breasts and between their legs. One woman described several men trying to insert their fingers into her vagina. The only thing blocking them was the thick winter tights she was wearing. Some women were held by swarms of men for thirty minutes of continual assault. When they were eventually spat out of the crowd, some reported, the police had deliberately looked away.”
You may call this "barbaric" and "savage" and "nigger behavior". However, it had the intended effect. Women interviewed changed their behavior.

• “I asked, “Has your daily routine changed because of this?”

Nicola nodded. “Now when I have to do shopping downtown, I make detours. I postpone morning walks with my son for an hour to avoid walking in the dark; this is in winter and summer. I no longer walk through the big city park. At certain times of the day, I don’t buy in some supermarkets in certain neighborhoods. I used to enjoy walking along the canal, but after an unpleasant incident a few months ago, I stopped going there.”

“When I lived in Holland, I would try to make myself physically shrink when Somali or other African men sat next to me on the train. They behaved in a proprietary manner, as though I were theirs to be subjected to lewd comments.”

Moral of the story? I don't know. Make of it as you will.

Also lower impulse control if not white or east asian (on average)

Niggers are subhuman and whites are superior races off all.

ETHNICS ARE BASED

Also lower impulse control if not white or east asian (on average)
This is true. Take the case of Ali D.

• “The accused tried to kiss the joint plaintiff, and she turned her head away. He grabbed her breasts under her clothing, pulled down his and her trousers and underpants, pulled her legs apart with force, pulled his penis out of his underpants, and penetrated vaginally into the body of the plaintiff, who had no previous sexual experience and, in particular, never had sexual intercourse before. The accused had unprotected intercourse with the joint plaintiff until ejaculation, while the plaintiff cried and screamed in pain.”
  • “In court Ali D. admitted to the rape but explained that it had been a spontaneous “knee-jerk reaction.”

This is true. Take the case of Ali D.

• “The accused tried to kiss the joint plaintiff, and she turned her head away. He grabbed her breasts under her clothing, pulled down his and her trousers and underpants, pulled her legs apart with force, pulled his penis out of his underpants, and penetrated vaginally into the body of the plaintiff, who had no previous sexual experience and, in particular, never had sexual intercourse before. The accused had unprotected intercourse with the joint plaintiff until ejaculation, while the plaintiff cried and screamed in pain.”
  • “In court Ali D. admitted to the rape but explained that it had been a spontaneous “knee-jerk reaction.”
In an Islamic society he would be forced to marry his (what use to be a virgin) victim after getting 100 lashes. I am assuming this Ali D was not married?

“The accused tried to kiss the joint plaintiff, and she turned her head away. He grabbed her breasts under her clothing, pulled down his and her trousers and underpants, pulled her legs apart with force, pulled his penis out of his underpants, and penetrated vaginally into the body of the plaintiff, who had no previous sexual experience and, in particular, never had sexual intercourse before. The accused had unprotected intercourse with the joint plaintiff until ejaculation, while the plaintiff cried and screamed in pain.”
Based foid got put in her place

Because they can get away with it, you make good points. Dress/act like a whore and get treated like one basically.

Because they can get away with it, you make good points. Dress/act like a whore and get treated like one basically.
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

White women have proudly stated that they are not the property of white men so as far as I'm concerned I won't be helping any of these poor girls if they get groped on a train by these migrants. If its a child then maybe, grown women can take care of themselves.

In an Islamic society he would be forced to marry his (what use to be a virgin) victim after getting 100 lashes. I am assuming this Ali D was not married?
Nope
  • “Like many thousands of others, Ali D. borrowed money in his late 20s and set out to find work in the West. He left his wife and young children in Iraq and made his way via Greece to apply for asylum in Germany in September 2015. However, with only four years of primary schooling in Iraq, the 30-year-old struggled to find work in Germany.”
His story does have a happy ending
  • He was convicted and sentenced to three and a half years in prison. His sentence was reduced because he had been intoxicated on the night of the attack and his victim could not face him in court and therefore did not testify.
  • “A gynecological examination confirmed that Ali D.’s sperm was present in her vagina. Six months later, the girl still suffered physical pain and struggled to interact with men, including her male schoolteachers.”

Because rape is the natural response. People who live in the West don't realize how accustomed they became to the lewd clothing and the extreme sexual laws. But for the people who just came in they did not have that same acclimatization so they naturally rape.

I think there's a big difference between these conditions. Cultural differences in sex are quite extreme. They weren't rapists where they came from but were turned into rapists by the change in environment. It's like putting a kindergarten toddler at a college exam and then punishing them for failing. Society expects men to have super human ability to adapt sexually, when the reality demonstrates that they were not able to adapt quickly enough to the sudden change.

Also in reality, what probably happened is that the women were being friendly and wearing lewd clothes so it was interpreted as a sexual advance.. Since it is literally a sexual advance.
If a girl walks up to you naked and starts a conversation that would be a sexual advance to a western man since relative to the normal of walking in lewd clothes and being friendly when talked to it is a sexual escalation, by extension a girl walking in lewd clothes and being friendly when talked to is a sexual advance to an eastern man since compared to walking in modest clothes and being unfriendly when talked to it is a sexual escalation.

Ideally though if there was a way we should be performing mass entrapment of normies so that they can be punished and tortured in bulk. Like these raping ethnics, normies should be forced to perform superhuman feats that are far beyond their abilities to adapt and punished for failing. This is a great way to destroy the power of normies in society. COVID quarantine was a great example, forcing the soycially skilled normies to stay locked up in their room resulted in many normies and foids committing suicide and going to jail for violating the quarantine. But we should intensify these punishments. Normies and foids that are unable to perform these antisocial behaviors should be treated like how pedophiles are treated, and given permanent damage to their life careers. The benefit of this is that even the normies and foids that are able to handle the law would have their life drained out of them from having to think about which law they are breaking at all times. The normies and foids should live in a constant state of fear and suffering. the eternal torture of normies and foids is a foundation upon which incels can build a better world for incels and solve the incel issues.

It both serves as punishment, and it calls out the very obvious bluff that Western men are too weak to call out.

1. Punishment
The immigrants come from conservative societies, often with Muslim backgrounds. The idea of women walking around without male guardians is shocking to them. They do not see women as liberated. They see the bitter truth - they have ruined themselves. The sexual assault is a punishment, showing them the extremes of the path they have chosen in order to scare them back into the domestic setting.
2. Calling out the bluff
A women walks out in skin-tight joggings that show her pussy crack. The Western man says "she wears it because its comfortable". The immigrant says "what the fuck? You dress like a whore I treat you like one." Western women claim it doesn't matter what they wear. What they don't get is that literally everything they wear is slutty compared to what these men are used to.

So the consequence of this is events like Germany's New Year's Eve Mass Rape event.

• “Around fifteen hundred men, mostly newly arrived asylum seekers of Arab and North African backgrounds, converged in the area between Cologne Central Station and the city’s famed Gothic cathedral to see in the new year on what Germans call Silvesternacht, after the fourth-century pope Saint Sylvester. ”
  • “The men were drunk, unruly, and—as soon became clear—beyond the control of the city’s police. They mobbed together to entrap women in the square, sexually harassing and assaulting any they could get their hands on, often stealing their wallets and mobile phones in the process. In the following months, 661 women reported being victims of sexual attacks that night.”
  • “The men groped women and girls, no matter their age, appearance, or circumstances, grabbing their breasts and between their legs. One woman described several men trying to insert their fingers into her vagina. The only thing blocking them was the thick winter tights she was wearing. Some women were held by swarms of men for thirty minutes of continual assault. When they were eventually spat out of the crowd, some reported, the police had deliberately looked away.”
You may call this "barbaric" and "savage" and "nigger behavior". However, it had the intended effect. Women interviewed changed their behavior.

Nicola nodded. “Now when I have to do shopping downtown, I make detours. I postpone morning walks with my son for an hour to avoid walking in the dark; this is in winter and summer. I no longer walk through the big city park. At certain times of the day, I don’t buy in some supermarkets in certain neighborhoods. I used to enjoy walking along the canal, but after an unpleasant incident a few months ago, I stopped going there.”

“When I lived in Holland, I would try to make myself physically shrink when Somali or other African men sat next to me on the train. They behaved in a proprietary manner, as though I were theirs to be subjected to lewd comments.”

Immigrants are based tbh because 99/100 they'll prey on the girls asking for it.

No Becky you shouldn't go to Muhammad's house at 3 AM lol

The same people who say that the ethnics should immediately learn to restrain themselves from raping women because it is 'obviously wrong', are the same people who violate COVID restrictions by going to parties during lockdown, drive drunk every week, and commit suicide due to loneliness during COVID lockdowns. Notice the similarity? The actual crime the ethnics committed was their existence since they have low smv.

It's a form of sexual comfort through power.

It's a form of sexual comfort through power.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Jesus? You must mean the lonely coroner moving her body into storage.",
"headline": "Presidents pay tribute to Aretha Franklin",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...e67930_a-59637ebe-7b1e-32ef-b310-d8016be67930",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 16 23:02:06 UTC 2018"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Fortunately, their homelands are being overrun by Muslims and immigrants.",
"headline": "A 33-year-old Colorado father has reportedly admitted to murdering his missing pregnant wife and 2 young daughters",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/08960ac2-c697-3ced-a317-f365d3dbb795/a-33-year-old-colorado-father.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 16 20:57:19 UTC 2018"
},

because they're literal subhuman garbage? not sure if i hate women or shitskin brown """"people""""" more

White women have proudly stated that they are not the property of white men so as far as I'm concerned I won't be helping any of these poor girls if they get groped on a train by these migrants. If its a child then maybe, grown women can take care of themselves.
as much I hate imigrants Ilike how they treat woman. the only problem ist they mary a JB and will have 6 kids while me a white man dont have access to european pussy anymore. Yes they (arabas, muslims, ethnics) will outnumber us for ex. like albanian pigeon gipsies outnumbered the christian serbs in 3 decades with help from cuckerica and gayrope and because they have this middle century instincts to produce kids.

Because rape is the natural response. People who live in the West don't realize how accustomed they became to the lewd clothing and the extreme sexual laws. But for the people who just came in they did not have that same acclimatization so they naturally rape.

I think there's a big difference between these conditions. Cultural differences in sex are quite extreme. They weren't rapists where they came from but were turned into rapists by the change in environment. It's like putting a kindergarten toddler at a college exam and then punishing them for failing. Society expects men to have super human ability to adapt sexually, when the reality demonstrates that they were not able to adapt quickly enough to the sudden change.

Also in reality, what probably happened is that the women were being friendly and wearing lewd clothes so it was interpreted as a sexual advance.. Since it is literally a sexual advance.
If a girl walks up to you naked and starts a conversation that would be a sexual advance to a western man since relative to the normal of walking in lewd clothes and being friendly when talked to it is a sexual escalation, by extension a girl walking in lewd clothes and being friendly when talked to is a sexual advance to an eastern man since compared to walking in modest clothes and being unfriendly when talked to it is a sexual escalation.

Ideally though if there was a way we should be performing mass entrapment of normies so that they can be punished and tortured in bulk. Like these raping ethnics, normies should be forced to perform superhuman feats that are far beyond their abilities to adapt and punished for failing. This is a great way to destroy the power of normies in society. COVID quarantine was a great example, forcing the soycially skilled normies to stay locked up in their room resulted in many normies and foids committing suicide and going to jail for violating the quarantine. But we should intensify these punishments. Normies and foids that are unable to perform these antisocial behaviors should be treated like how pedophiles are treated, and given permanent damage to their life careers. The benefit of this is that even the normies and foids that are able to handle the law would have their life drained out of them from having to think about which law they are breaking at all times. The normies and foids should live in a constant state of fear and suffering. the eternal torture of normies and foids is a foundation upon which incels can build a better world for incels and solve the incel issues.
High IQ

Based ethinicels show and put foids thier place they deserve

1. Punishment
2. Calling out the bluff

Western women have become extremely spoiled and entitled and they have forgotten why the old structures were in place.

They always say things like men aren’t entitled to sex but you can turn around and say the same sort of statement back about privileges women enjoy too. E.g. Women aren’t entitled to protection.

What exactly people are entitled to is something a society determines and if you treat men how they’re being treated today — where they’re basically the work horse of society and get nothing from their efforts (no sex, no family, no home, shitty wages for awful labor, etc). Then why should men care about women’s rights? Why should men not say “fuck the system”?

Men cared in the past because they had a wife and a family and something to protect. If enough men are losing harshly in society they will at best drop out and do the bare minimum and at worst revolt eventually. Men cared about combatting rape and such because they didn’t want their women to be raped by another man for example. But what happens when most men don’t have a woman and are barred from sex? (Prostitution isn’t even legal in the states for example).

Western women are fucking delusional and just “expect” that men will protect them despite those men being treated like shit and getting nothing in return. Which is insane.

It is a fact that men are sexually aroused by certain features. If a young attractive woman walks by you in a bikini with their tits hanging out all the men around are gonna notice and get a hard on. Those men are probably all gonna in that moment think to themselves “man I’d love to fuck that woman”. It’s just in the west men are trained to understand acting on this urge would get you thrown in prison and your life will be destroyed so the smart ones don’t act on their urge. Women take advantage of this protection though to manipulate men into simping and they use their looks to attract high quality Chads. Then they get upset when ugly men approach them.

I imagine these kind of reality checks from the immigrants will maybe cause some women there to “wake up” some what but honestly I doubt anything will change. It would take a full blown and successful revolt from the majority of men to reset society seems to me.

Last edited:
that's cuz white women are stereotyped by some ethnics as loose and impure and thus they are target of sexual frustration, rather than brown women.

Western women have become extremely spoiled and entitled and they have forgotten why the old structures were in place.

They always say things like men aren’t entitled to sex but you can turn around and say the same sort of statement back about privileges women enjoy too. E.g. Women aren’t entitled to protection.

What exactly people are entitled to is something a society determines and if you treat men how they’re being treated today — where they’re basically the work horse of society and get nothing from their efforts (no sex, no family, no home, shitty wages for awful labor, etc). Then why should men care about women’s rights? Why should men not say “fuck the system”?

Men cared in the past because they had a wife and a family and something to protect. If enough men are losing harshly in society they will at best drop out and do the bare minimum and at worst revolt eventually. Men cared about combatting rape and such because they didn’t want their women to be raped by another man for example. But what happens when most men don’t have a woman and are barred from sex? (Prostitution isn’t even legal in the states for example).

Western women are fucking delusional and just “expect” that men will protect them despite those men being treated like shit and getting nothing in return. Which is insane.

It is a fact that men are sexually aroused by certain features. If a young attractive woman walks by you in a bikini with their tits hanging out all the men around are gonna notice and get a hard on. Those men are probably all gonna in that moment think to themselves “man I’d love to fuck that woman”. It’s just in the west men are trained to understand acting on this urge would get you thrown in prison and your life will be destroyed so the smart ones don’t act on their urge. Women take advantage of this protection though to manipulate men into simping and they use their looks to attract high quality Chads. Then they get upset when ugly men approach them.

I imagine these kind of reality checks from the immigrants will maybe cause some women there to “wake up” some what but honestly I doubt anything will change. It would take a full blown and successful revolt from the majority of men to reset society seems to me.
that was one of the bests post on this site so far. but you will find everywhere these beta cucks who protect woman but for theyself they dont have access to pussy. literally simps. i am enjoying when a woman was beaten down several weeks ago in front of me. i am not entitled to sex no problem.

as much I hate imigrants Ilike how they treat woman. the only problem ist they mary a JB and will have 6 kids while me a white man dont have access to european pussy anymore. Yes they (arabas, muslims, ethnics) will outnumber us for ex. like albanian pigeon gipsies outnumbered the christian serbs in 3 decades with help from cuckerica and gayrope and because they have this middle century instincts to produce kids.
They keep their women in the old ways, baby factory to mass produce soldiers for Allah. This is why a sister/daughter getting with a non Muslim results in the guy being scared off & her beaten or killed so as to prevent her making soliders for the opposition.

Based thread. Ironically, inviting a hostile population in just to be inclusive might set Europe straight.

In the Dragon Ball world, the Saiyans considered forcing the Earthling women to sire a new hybrid Saiyan/Earthling race. This was easy since the women lacked wisdom or initiative.