Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you try to put any effort into your looks?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Do you try to looksmax even after the blackpill? Includes haircuts etc

Yes. I consider myself a stylish gentleman.

Last edited:
Depression has destroyed my will to care.

yes. I'm trying everything to get a gf rn

I got a haircut recently. Good way to remind myself how much of a failure I am.
I even told the barber, just do what you think is best for me.

i dont care at all about anything including clothes

JFL no, the only thing worse than an ugly person is an ugly person trying hard.

I like to dress preppy, but I haven't found a good barber

Exercise but only because my heart is killing me from smoking and drinking energy drinks

I try to eat clean and starvemaxx a little so i can get hollow cheeks and i will get a haircut soon... But thats about it. I have no sense of fashion/style at all. Still have the same clothes i had 7 years ago.

Yeah, but I'm doing it for myself only so looking at the mirror doesnt scare me, I know that its over for me anyways no matter how hard I looksmaxx

I looksmax sort of?
Letting my hair grow out since it's the only attractive thing about me (plus it makes my face stand out less)
Showering
Wearing Clean Clothes
that's the current extent of my "looksmaxing"

no. only thing i do for my body is basic hygiene and light exercise.

I consider myself a stylish gentleman.
Lelelele

Yeah, but I'm doing it for myself only so looking at the mirror doesnt scare me, I know that its over for me anyways no matter how hard I looksmaxx

I grew out my hair significantly, got a pair of prescription glasses again and i now buy slightly more formal and expensive clothing

I'm trying to appear as a faggy white gamer neet but an ethnic version lol

Yes. I may not be good enough for sex but like I look slightly less disgusting when I groom myself, workout, shower, etc.

i shave, do simple body weight exercises, stay thin like i've been for many years, shit like that

i'm not getting haircuts right now because i'm doing my best to thicken my hair as much as possible, and it looks ok at a greater length for now, at least while it's still in the growth phase

i don't have any real non-deluded romantic opportunities and haven't had them for 7 years, this is just to be treated like a human being

generally yes, sometimes no.

Nah, Im a lazy fuck who needs better hygeine.

Up to a point. I shower every day; I always wear clean, well-ironed clothes; I get somewhat regular haircuts and beard trims. But I don't take it too far. I see no point in wasting money on expensive designer clothes. My clothes aren't flashy or expensive.

Yes tbh i put in more effort than the average person

There is no point it won't fix my ugly face.

No because I'm not a faggot. It's already over I don't have to fool myself anymore.

I did at one point only to fail miserably, that included cosmetic surgery and months of painful recovery, all for nothing.

yes, more than I would consider normal in others

I have good hygiene and bike once in a while, no point in trying when you'll just be seen as a pathetic try hard. No gym/clothes/haircuts/skincare will help this sad mouth breather face.

I already have up. I stopped gymceling, I let my ugly beard grow sometimrd and I don't get enough hsircuts

I have designer shoes collecting dust on my shelf, thats it. I tried gyming for a while but couldnt commit to it too long.

I try to eat clean and starvemaxx a little so i can get hollow cheeks and i will get a haircut soon... But thats about it. I have no sense of fashion/style at all. Still have the same clothes i had 7 years ago.
Fashion and style doesn't matter if you're good-looking. Chad can wear torn clothes and he'll look 'chic'. Just look at Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

I almost look like my avatar IRL, so no.

yes. I'm trying everything to get a gf rn
That's a shit goal. The real matter of sexuality is attraction, not some social construct of a relationship. Primary desire should be getting a girl to be attracted to you, not a "girlfriend", whatever that means

Yes, I try my hardest to looksmaxx every day. Not for a foid though, I do this to get treated better in general.
That's a shit goal. The real matter of sexuality is attraction, not some social construct of a relationship. Primary desire should be getting a girl to be attracted to you, not a "girlfriend", whatever that means
let romaticcels cope bro

I fashion max hype beast stuff

Only to meet the basic standards necessary for my wageslave job. "Looksmaxing" as an incel is pointless. We'll never "catch up" to normies and Chads. We'd just be hamsters running on a wheel.

Chad could walk around in 100 year old torn dirty clothes, never wash his entire life, never brush his teeth, never get a haircut and he still would be able to fuck a stacy.

Fashion/self care = massive pointless cope

I showered twice a day, fashionmaxxed, exercised, ate healthily, got a haircut bro, for years and guess what? It did nothing.

Last edited:
Gymmaxxing, lowbodyfatmaxxing, wearing business casual clothes everywhere except the gym,

But my hair is deliberately unkempt so it looks like I'm not trying, like I just crawled out of bed after a wild night out.

Doesn't work (z-e-r-o eye contact from foids) but everything I do/don't do is useful in some other way so I keep doing it.

When i'm not extremely depressed i take care of myself. When i am i don't shower, shave at all. I've been getting depressed nore and more lately.

Did, but what use of it , if still "too old" for teen girls. Roasties are unworthy any efforts (except if very sexy)