Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you'd develop a more boring personality over time if you had a gf?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Deleted member 40170

Deleted member 40170

Banned
-
We know personality doesn't matter in attracting females, or if it does, it's not a good sociable personality that is rewarded the most but instead dark triad, anti-social personality paired with good looks. Aside form that, as a result of no gf, incels often have to cope with very obscure and varied topics, that would by itself seem "interesting" to the average normie.

But for incels that ascend, they no longer have to cope this way. They've been integrated into the world and can be generic and mainstream as they want and not get bored. In the process, ascended incels often lose a lot of their interesting personality.

So do you think you'd lose some of your "interesting" personality and become more boring and NPC-like in behavior over time if you had a gf? Notice this is not to say that it's better not to ascend if it means no longer having an interesting personality. It's obviously better to ascend and become a boring normie than rot alone without a gf and have interesting, obscure copes.

Yes, of-course. Foid never offered J.G any sort of valuable knowledge. She never helped him optimize his intelligence.

A hetero, 5'3 male offered him a unique "Gift"/perspective just yesterday. Perhaps it may help him avoid further problems...

We know personality doesn't matter in attracting females, or if it does, it's not a good sociable personality that is rewarded the most but instead dark triad, anti-social personality paired with good looks. Aside form that, as a result of no gf, incels often have to cope with very obscure and varied topics, that would by itself seem "interesting" to the average normie.

But for incels that ascend, they no longer have to cope this way. They've been integrated into the world and can be generic and mainstream as they want and not get bored. In the process, ascended incels often lose a lot of their interesting personality.

So do you think you'd lose some of your "interesting" personality and become more boring and NPC-like in behavior over time if you had a gf? Notice this is not to say that it's better not to ascend if it means no longer having an interesting personality. It's obviously better to ascend and become a boring normie than rot alone without a gf and have interesting, obscure copes.
Foids will bluepill you if she starts fucking you, this is why so many chads are bluepilled and npc like you said.

If I grew up as a Normie, I definitely wouldn't have as much unique ways of perceiving the world as I do now. If became a Normie today, some elements of my personality would merge with my watered down "mainstream" personality.

Last edited:
No, obviously i’d be more interesting

If I grew up as a Normie, I definitely wouldn't have as much unique ways of perceiving the world as I do now. If became a Normie today, some elements of my personality would merge with my watered down "mainstream" personality.
what made you a huge michael jackson fan?

I think being in a long time relationship makes you boring cause it's probably is exhausting to keep people around you and cause of that you get tired and people see you as a boring person

NT normies+ have no personality. they just follow trends. Women have no personality, their looks is all they have. Literally skin-deep in personality.

NT normies+ have no personality. they just follow trends. Women have no personality, their looks is all they have. Literally skin-deep in personality.
because they need to have personality
having a personality is an inceltrait its means u don't have intresic value so u try to compensate with being funny or suttin