Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think you have a chance with her?

Yes, that is how one "ascends" into the blackpilled mindset. The first stage is laughter. The second to last is shock and disgust.

I'll let you guess what the very last emotion is. If you are avoidant and "highly inhibited" like many of us are, the last emotion is shown only on the "last" resort: The incel community.

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

Do you think you have a chance with her?​

I don't want a chance with her.

She has the kind of face that makes me think foid depression could be real after all. And no, I don't.

Lol, even she's too "good." JFL.

Her smv still mogs all trucels smv on this board combined. :blackpill:

NO she wants CHAD COCK HAHAHAA

Yeah, she's not morbidly obese. Meanwhile her looksmatch roped long ago.
her looksmatch got aborted by his mother as soon as he was delivered on advice by doctor.

her looksmatch got aborted by his mother as soon as he was delivered on advice by doctor.
her looksmatch was swalload by a python in the amazon rainforest

her looksmatch was swalload by a python in the amazon rainforest
Her Looksmatch is postmaxxin in the sewers and is deciding which rope he should use

No chance, if she'd go on tinder she'd swipe left on me, even tho my looksmatch foid looks much better than this genetic abomination

Are we sure “she’s” not a tranny?

She's not even ugly. Just looks old.
Volcel if you wouldn't
straight up.

Attachments

• Evolution Of A Rat Spinning.mp4
    5.3 MB
Wouldn’t want a chance with that tranny anyway.

I don't want a chance with her.
This plus even if I did I’m sure she’s Chad only anyway like the rest of her fellow fuglies lol.

She doesn’t have a chance with me nigga tf

I'd still date her, but Chad only.

If she'd suck a subnigga cock then yes

She looks like that tranny from the obey the walrus video

Really bad face tbh

I would rather suck a cock and I'm no fag