Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think you deserve a gf?

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
As cucked as it may sound. I feel I don't deserve to have gf. I'm a complete failure at life. I have nothing going for me I'm not mentally prepared for dating/holding a relationship.

As cucked as it may sound. I feel I don't deserve to have gf. I'm a complete failure at life. I have nothing going for me I'm not mentally prepared for dating/holding a relationship.
You’re a neetcel ?

It is over for us before you decide you want a gf or not they will reject you and humiliate you to your core

How are you supposed to "deserve" a gf ? Something has to have value in order for you to deserve it. The thing is foids today are largely overvalued, and most Chads with awful personnality traits wouldn't "deserve" to be able to rape foids on demand. "Deserve" is definitely not the right word tbh.

Last edited:
Im studymaxxed and will soon moneymaxx but still no

Real eros love cannot be sold or bought so your question is nonsensical.I don't feel entitled to it,but even if i did it still depends on a female if she will let me.Women are not choosing partners on realistic premise.

Everyone deserves to be loved:feelscomfy:

I am entitled to a gf

I am entitled to a gf
honey boo boo wtf GIF

Yes because of my physique and low body fat

bluepilled fag you are, I have seen whales with partners, why shouldn't I be entitled to a romantic partner?

I deserve a 10/10 stacy

As if there are not such foids who do have bf's. JFL.

Everyone deserves to be loved:feelscomfy:
Being loved isn't a human right, and no, I am not pulling an IT, "you aren't entitled to anything" cliche, but I am simply stating something that would work out to the inkwells benefit and would be detrimental to foids. Since inkwells aren't loved anyway, it doesn't affect them, but since foids get unconditional love, that love should be denied.

I deserve top tier whores who are socially higher than me:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I don't feel entitled to womens attention or love. Their gaslighting and lying is just annoying as fuck.

absolutley not, my height alone prevents any woman from seeing me as a partner, but my facial features are absolutely atrocious, i'm literally the ugliest person i know, and in no way shape or form worthy of a womans love. i will always be viewed as less than, so its straight to coping for me

yes I deserve 4'11-5'2 cute girl and society better give me that

No, I'm absolute trash.

They dont deserve me. I wouldnt lift a finger to get an gf after knowing how like they are.

According to Maslow's heirachy of needs, a gf (sex) is as essential as food and breathing.

The only reasons I don't have a gf are because of shit I can't change. I can't fix my face (without risky, prohibitively expensive surgery) and I can't fix my autism, which makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me to at least socialcirclemaxx, which would be my best chance of ascension.

(And no, I can't just learn social skills and fake it, IT and PUAs, I've tried. NTs look right through the charade, and I ALWAYS stick out like a sore thumb, because I cannot communicate when I'm in an unfamiliar environment, surrounded by people talking. I just shut down.)

Also, I'm in a constant state of self "improvement" (because only cattle doesn't develop at all mentally), I werk out, I live a pretty active life, I have hobbies (like learning Latin, cars and photography), and I'm a generally agreeable, friendly guy.*

Ergó, I 100% deserve a looksmatched AND mentalmatched girlfriend, and anyone who goes "hurr stop being entitled" can go hug a Carduus acanthoides. This is the nwritten social contract that has been thrown overboard so foids can chase tingles.

*Hey, IT, were you ever mad and vented or said things you wouldn't have if you weren't in a bad mood? If not, throw the first fucking stone.

yes, a looksmatch who is ugly, take shower everyday, virgin and has nice booba cause i have nice dick
no such foid exist :lul::lul::lul:

I’m entitled to it.

I totally do, but i don’t self improve at all anymore nor do i contribute to society, because i know it’s pointless