Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think you can heal from the blackpill?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I think I would be ok if I got a really hot gf with a low body count. Especially if she's younger than 20. Anything else would be ER fuel

It is not me that needs to heal, it is society.
If the world suddenly stopped operating the way blackpilled theory says it does, I would be a perfectly normal human being.
But that can't happen so unfortunately i'll be a womb to tomb KHHV truecel.

Once you're blackpilled, it never goes away.

Chad is probably the most blackpilled person there is.

Cope. Being Chad doesn't mean you're aware the world is unfair.
The opposite in fact. Being born better off makes you believe things are "more fair" and that hard work is how you're successful.

The halo effect is too real.
Even blackpilled individuals randomly associate Chad with traits we view admirable like being blackpilled.

i can't, the blackpill will never go away unless i miraculously become the ultimate gigachad.

i'm honestly considering ruling out marriage, in the west at least
chad probably thinks it's his confidence or """"game""" that gets him the girls

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If only. Even ascension cannot fix the mental awakening from the blackpill. :whatfeels:

Once you're blackpilled, it never goes away.

Chad only really would get as far as redpill:redpill:, mainly from seeing foids firsthand. I highly doubt he would even need to doubt his own existence given how much validation he probably gets.

No, I can relate to people less and less with each passing year.

In Russia the blackpill swalows you.

Over.

chad probably thinks it's his confidence or """"game""" that gets him the girls
Chad can cleary see who the outcasts and incels are. He was always surrounded by foids, and have experienced their trickery.

I don't need healing from the blackpill. The blackpill healed me.

It inspired me to drop 60+ pounds and inspired me to become a lower inhibition, more confident person. It inspired me to looksmax and become a better person by putting my priority around, it taught me to have empathy for ugly men. Most of all, it made me a wiser person, one with wisdom wider of that of phDs, of theorists and everyone else. With blackpill knowledge I have awareness of hypergamy and people's actions.

The blackpill opened my eyes and liberated me from the NPC hivemind.

Definitely would be blackpilled again if I reincarnate into the next life.

is like saying if you can cure autism

Theres no going back once you take the blackpill

The opposite in fact. Being born better off makes you believe things are "more fair" and that hard work is how you're successful.

Even blackpilled individuals randomly associate Chad with traits we view admirable like being blackpilled.
yeah, just world fallacy seems unstoppable.

Nah. There's no going back.

The blackpill is not that the world is unfair. It's that genetic quality determines life.

The blackpill is not that the world is unfair. It's that genetic quality determines life.
Chad believes it wasn't just genetic quality that makes him successful, he believes he worked hard to get where he is.
This is a well-researched fact. The idea of someone "being born on third base thinking they hit a triple" is a common mindset amongst those who were born well off, whether it be rich people or good looking people (Both of which is largely correlated with eachother as you'd expect).

I think I would be ok if I got a really hot gf with a low body count. Especially if she's younger than 20. Anything else would be ER fuel

no one heals from having their life purpose shit on and destroyed... to raise a family or at least have a young, attractive female want them

everything is just coping, which is fine, but let's not lie to ourselves

How hard is it to unspill spilt water?

So you are saying you want to be a cuck? Because the black pill is reality

I mean... isn't black pill reality itself? The truth?

I have lived 18 years knowing all the facts. I can live another 18.

Only if I’m able to ascend and make up for my lost youth somehow. Then I’ll settle with a late teens/early 20’s wife when I’m like 35.. that would be the only way.. I need a hair transplant and some money to start making up for 10 years of loneliness.

Nah. I’m too far gone. I’m a broken man. :feelsbadman:

The Black Pill is a point of no return. There's no coming back from it. It's like a one-way ticket to Hell. Once you're exposed to the brutal truth about women and life, you will lose your innocence forever. Innocence lost is never found.

I can´t unlearn something as brutal as the blackpill.

the blackpill can never be escaped, it is a reality for ugly unsuccessful people.

why? The blackpill show me the reality about the real life.

The blackpill is the cure, not the disease.