Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you can find a supercel?

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Or do you just happen upon one? I found out an ugly meme guy was probably a woman, that blackops2cel was a Serbian gamer, and Venne is hopeless. There’s gotta be a supercel that we can blackpill.

5FqfZXb

From what I've seen guys who are legitimately sub3 are more violently opposed to the black pill than normies are. It's a defense mechanism. Think about it, if looks were even HALF as important as blackpillers say, then guys like that have ZERO hope in life. It's easier to blackpill a 4/10 than a 2/10.

Many years ago I was friends with a guy who was a true 1/10. REALLY long face, huge nose, bald, and an eye area that made him look angry 24/7. A true high T ogre if ever there was one. KHHV gymcel. Whenever I tried to black pill him on something (for example, how women care more about face that body) he got REALLY ANGRY. I remember one time when he kept talking about how he was better looking than some guy who was actually a pretty boy, I told him the pretty boy was better looking than him...he became so enraged that he was close to literally fighting me over it. Thank god he didn't, considering the fact he was 6'4-6'5 and HUGE (all muscle too) he probably would have beaten me to death in a fit of psychotic high T, long midface RAGE.

I know that they’re harder to blackpill but I like to challenge myself.

From what I've seen guys who are legitimately sub3 are more violently opposed to the black pill than normies are. It's a defense mechanism. Think about it, if looks were even HALF as important as blackpillers say, then guys like that have ZERO hope in life. It's easier to blackpill a 4/10 than a 2/10.

Many years ago I was friends with a guy who was a true 1/10. REALLY long face, huge nose, bald, and an eye area that made him look angry 24/7. A true high T ogre if ever there was one. KHHV gymcel. Whenever I tried to black pill him on something (for example, how women care more about face that body) he got REALLY ANGRY. I remember one time when he kept talking about how he was better looking than some guy who was actually a pretty boy, I told him the pretty boy was better looking than him...he became so enraged that he was close to literally fighting me over it. Thank god he didn't, considering the fact he was 6'4-6'5 and HUGE (all muscle too) he probably would have beaten me to death in a fit of psychotic high T, long midface RAGE.
that nigga ws probably tweaking cause of roids lol

@Yoyo

nah this is super cell

Attachments

• 6012308-0643627205-9d6a2.jpg
    6012308-0643627205-9d6a2.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 73

Cel absorbing a stacy