Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think women watch serial killer documentaries?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
After reading the article on how Nikolas Cruz got thousands of letters from foids in prison, it does not surprise me . I just don’t know how to feel about this. One of the most rage inducing parts of the blackpill is that women like violent sociopathic men. It’s also just sad cuz I’ve been lied to all these years. I would say the meme below is pretty accurate even.

Not documentaries because documentaries has some knowledge and foids dont have brain to understand basic things.

But they watch movies and series about serial killers for sure,since their brains are barely developed to it

I watch / listen to some true crime related stuff but, overall., it is clearly a female-dominated hobby / interest. All of the adverts on the true crime podcasts I have heard are for bras, cosmetics, female clothing stores, stupid "loot crates" with feminine items, even foidier books and movies, etc., as well as some labour-saving bugman apps that probably appeal to both sexes but moreso women.

They enjoy the drama, gossip and titillation of course, but they (in typically foidish style) pretend that it's really all about "raising awareness" and trying to solve some case that's been cold for thirty years and that happened thousands of miles away from them. I'm sure some of them are intrigued by or even attracted to the murderchads, but some are probably also getting a high from the stories of pure, uncut victimhood.

They watch the trailers of serial killer documentaries.