Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think women are intrinsically disgusted by sub8 males?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Or this is more like a by product of hypergamy and therefore women are somehow attracted to their looksmatch, but since they can date up they won't settle for these. I think the first possibility is a very brutal and harsh one, but it could be true.

What's your opinion?

anything measured by a ten point scale is inherently relative (in this case, it's relative to women's other options) so both of these statements are true

Or this is more like a by product of hypergamy and therefore women are somehow attracted to their looksmatch, but since they can date up they won't settle for these. I think the first possibility is a very brutal and harsh one, but it could be true.

What's your opinion?

An obese 50 year old woman with a facial deformity...

is how sub-8 males look to women.

Considering they don't mind befriending me, I would say no.

Maybe not disgusted with normies but they naturally don't find them attractive but hypegamy makes it worse.

Cope, foids hate all sub8 males, if a sub8 male passed out in front of them they wouldn't bat an eye

Not sub8 but Sub4.
Let's be real here for a sec.

Women find sub4 repulsive. 4-6 are meh future betabuxers. 6-7.5 are decent for LTRs and 7.5+ are for FWBs, ONS and flings.

Not sub8 but Sub4.
Let's be real here for a sec.

Women find sub4 repulsive. 4-6 are meh future betabuxers. 6-7.5 are decent for LTRs and 7.5+ are for FWBs, ONS and flings.
yea this makes sense