Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think women are afraid of average/ ugly men who are young/ their age when they walk by them?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Due to the fact that that might mean they can be courted by them the most? I notice that women walk further away from decent/ average/ ugly looking young guys but just have something wrong with them enough to not be chosen.
This is of course more so than older men. Mainly because the female might presume they knwo their place.

They are afraid of incels around them like they are afraid of cockroaches. They know you won't do anything bad, but they are so disgusted by you they just want you dead.

I always hope i scare them tbh. I fucking despise them even more than they despise me.

These attention whores always act like we're so "unworthy" of them. Meanwhile they'd be completely worthless if it weren't for society's constant boot licking of them.

Last edited:
They are afraid of incels around them like they are afraid of cockroaches. They know you won't do anything bad, but they are so disgusted by you they just want you dead.
High IQ. Foids aren't happy with you suffering a lifetime. They would rather you didnt exist at all.

There is something I notice in my workplace, I'm a 24-year-old ugly man, I'm not the ugliest guy there but I am the one people keep staring, making fun and calling me ugly behind my back as if I couldn't hear them, it is like I was the chosen one to be humiliated for born so ugly, even tho there is guys in my workplace more ugly than me and others on the same level.

The thing is, I'm the youngest of the ugly ones, it seems that because I'm young I shouldn't be ugly, the other ones were more attractive than me when they were in my age, so it doesn't matter the present what matters is who they were in the past, so what I perceived is if you are ugly and older people give you a pass, but if you are young and ugly they will crucify you.

You aren’t human to foids. Never forget that. Your very presence disgusts them. How many here have been called a creep or worse just breathing in the space of them? I’ll repeat myself because it’s a truth you cannot forget: they do not see you as human. You are an inconvenient disgusting creature, something utterly repulsive and worthless. Have you ever flushed a roach down the toilet? To them you are worse than that. You are a roach that won’t flush. They talk about us being “misogynistic” but they want us wiped off the face of the earth. We are a gross inconvenient insect that they have to step over before stepping in line to be part of Chad’s harem. Never forget: YOU ARE NOT HUMAN TO THEM

yea they will always thing they are "creepy" teehee

You aren’t human to foids. Never forget that. Your very presence disgusts them. How many here have been called a creep or worse just breathing in the space of them? I’ll repeat myself because it’s a truth you cannot forget: they do not see you as human. You are an inconvenient disgusting creature, something utterly repulsive and worthless. Have you ever flushed a roach down the toilet? To them you are worse than that. You are a roach that won’t flush. They talk about us being “misogynistic” but they want us wiped off the face of the earth. We are a gross inconvenient insect that they have to step over before stepping in line to be part of Chad’s harem. Never forget: YOU ARE NOT HUMAN TO THEM
Potent suicidefuel boyo ngl. Should have put suicidefuel warning (srs)

It's a particular type of fear. It's obviously not a reverent fear as in fear one has for god, nor a primal fear as they would have for a criminal normie or a dark triad chad. It's more akin to the fear one has for a pest like others pointed out. More so disgust than fear arguably.

Females are narcissistic shitheads and thinks every guy (including ugly/average ones) want them. I fucking hate them.

Foids are more trustworthy of ugly older men because they assume they have accepted their place at the bottom of society, but they aren't sure if young ugly males have, so thay avoid them like the plague,

yes, but Im not sure if afraid is the correct word

It's a particular type of fear. It's obviously not a reverent fear as in fear one has for god, nor a primal fear as they would have for a criminal normie or a dark triad chad. It's more akin to the fear one has for a pest like others pointed out. More so disgust than fear arguably.
It's like an animal shunning away an undesirable mate.

no man no reason to. they see us lower than dirt tbh i wouldnt be surprised if 2foids would laugh at my face randomly in the street, we dont scare them at all unless some musclemaxed,tall ogre

Scared of being hit on for sure.

We're like the bugs in the world. Foids naturally hate bugs even if it's harmless. They're going to want it dead regardless.

Yes. We're like cockroaches people stay away and cringe from when they see it. And unlike cockroaches they can't step on us so our continuing existence is torture for them.

No, they just feel discontent. Any non-Chad which talks to them, they are afraid of.

sometimes they are just acting to show how we are "monsters" and "freaks" by showing sings of fear to bully us and make themself feel better

yes lol, they are also much more likely to suddenly get up and leave, if they were sitting on a park bench or something, like it was suddenly a good time to go

I've noticed women outside of reasonable dating age range treat me better.

Women around my age group are stone cold and avoidant.

yes man, they scare them the most out of anything in this world.

Scared? No. I'm a losercel who would lose a physical confrontation to any moderately fit foid.

Disgusted? Yes. They look at me like I'm the shit stuck to their shoe. If they could exterminate us they would.

They don't like to associate with low status men because in their head, they're also as low status as them

I dont know about the avg. what avg for me might not be avg for them..to the ugly guys, yes.
well I think most of us do it too. there are social experiments about people with facial deformities being avoided by other people.
I think girls avoid ugly people more than boys though the reason for it is partly for survival

I dont know about the avg. what avg for me might not be avg for them..to the ugly guys, yes.
well I think most of us do it too. there are social experiments about people with facial deformities being avoided by other people.
I think girls avoid ugly people more than boys though the reason for it is partly for survival
do you think it is conscious thought, or is it just programmed in their hind-mind to avoid ugly guys because women are at the mercy of more vices ofn ature, so they need more protection and excess as a hotbed for aid.

This resume the post tbh

They're only afraid if you are fatter than them and are taller than them. Girls with 30 inch tricep fat for arms think they can beat any guy up. If you are what I said than they are afraid because they think all ugly males are creepy rapist.

afraid or disgusted by ugly men near them for sure.