Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do you think white people are considered more attractive because of cultural influence or its something natural

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
im ethinic and i have to admit im obsessed with white women, especially blondes, seriously i dont even remember the last time i obsessed over a non white woman, 99% of my faps are to white women, every random foid that i fantasize about being my girlfriend is white, all actresses singers that im obsessed with are white, and obviously i want a white gf more than anything, im sick of this shit it feels pathetic i wish i could change my preferences

I think it is natural. White foid's just tend to have the most attractive features on average. You certainly aren't alone in finding them the most beautiful, the majority of the world does.

Both. I suppose. I'll be honest in admitting most men I talk to are attracted to white women for their features and a lot of other races just don't posses them. Even a lot of dark skin women that people find attractive have some kind of westernized white woman style to them. It's rare you see anyone drool over an indian woman that isn't a hairy indian freak themselves.

It's both, but more on the natural side.

bigger eyes as well

I feel like I might be one of the few curries that prefers curry women over white women. Tbh race doesn't even matter to me if she's attractive to me, but overall, yes I think media and social pretenses are to blame for white-orbiting.

I am also obsessed with white women who have blonde hair and blue eyes. I think hitler was right about one thing and it was that aryans are the superior race

I think it is natural. White foid's just tend to have the most attractive features on average. You certainly aren't alone in finding them the most beautiful, the majority of the world does.

attractive features are relatively subjective

Both,
Girls don't hate 5"4 Asian dudes just because they are told they are not as attractive.

This is gonna get a lot of backlash but it's 100% cultural. White women are seen as the ultimate escape feom inceldom because of their place in society so of course you all will worship them. Then you'll go on and on about evil roasties...

Natural.

They simple are more good-looking in general. And that goes especially to women, pale skin, straight hair, light eyes and hair, all go perfect on women.

This is gonna get a lot of backlash but it's 100% cultural. White women are seen as the ultimate escape feom inceldom because of their place in society so of course you all will worship them. Then you'll go on and on about evil roasties...
i dont think women are evil for not wanting me

Cultural influence.
Brown eyes, brown skin, curly hair used to give you higher chances of survival. Now that's irrelevant so there is no real reasion to go for white guys over brown or asian for example.

Lighter skin is a feminine feature. But for both sexes, it's likely just facial bone structure.

Whites pushing white supremacy.

tfw only actrated to girls with small eyes (white, eurasian, asian) its OVER for me

Cultural. What is considered good looking is entirely dictated by the dominant culture

Mutt here. I also think white women are, by far, the most attractive. They have the best features on average (light skin, straight hair, more variety of hair and eye colors, big eyes, pointy nose, etc.) Of course I don't think all white women are pretty, but when I think about the top 20% prettiest women I know, they're either white or light-skin latinas.

They aren't. I get mogged by other races and I'm white. JBW doesn't work.

Because whites are literally the superior race and i'm not even white

Whites are not only better looking, but the halo effect of their success in technology, science, mathematics, just makes them utterly superior. The most important aspect of white beauty is the colors. Find me one race where will you find such variation of colors? You can't. They don't exist.

Natural. Tyrone is rare despite what the media tells you. Years put in to showcase nignogs as beautiful and high smv and they have only seen some increase.

Someone told me that the women who failed whites go for in Asia (more European looking) are considered “ugly” to Asian guys. I think Aboriginals are unattractive on average but they’re the oldest living civilization so obv they were attractive enough to perpetuate. Probably a mix of whites choosing for sexual selection and upbringing.

That is an interesting question, what would happen if we introduced a group of Caucasian females into an isolated group of natives without Western cultural influences, I believe all men in the tribe would be attracted to them, maybe just because they are different and can bring new genes to the offspring.

TFW I'm white and none of this applies to me

everyone wants white women, so that speaks for itself.

Holy fuck at the thirsty horny ethnics in this thread.

Message to you all: Stay the fuck away from the white foid. You will ruin the beautiful white race. Especially to any blacks reading this. Please keep away. Stick to your own females you degenerate horny race mixers.

Message to you all: Stay the fuck away from the white foid. You will ruin the beautiful white race. Especially to any blacks reading this. Please keep away. Stick to your own females you degenerate horny race mixers.
You say that like we even have the option to fuck white females.

i dont think anyone here wants to have children, even if i could get a white or whatever race gf i would not want to reproduce

There's no way to say for certain without resetting the 19th century and having some other region make huge advance and conquer the rest of the world

White people Conquered Nations while other races couldn't do jack shit but bend over. Women like winners in this world. Conquering nations are the easiest way to increase you're Dominance and Sexual attraction to Women.

Am I the only whitecel who prefers ethnic foids?

No. I'm biased, to be honest. I prefer Asian foids. I love their jet black hair and slanted eyes. It's a nice combination.

https://8ch.net/pol/index.html
You have to go back

If its culture then we need to make manletism, acne, and weak lower thirds attractive so I can ascend.

This guy explains it pretty well

No, the men look great and the foids usually have great skin but I don't find anything about the foids attractive. More into ethnic, if I had a choice I would choose a latina girl over white any day

This is partly because I grew up around white foids and haven't seen many ethnic women, and the fact that so many ethnic women around here try acting like a white woman is uncanny, sad and a little disturbing..

Coloration plays a huge role:

barrett-before-jpg.21796

barrett-after-jpg.21797

White skin has the worst function - ages fastest, more cancer. But it looks brightest, warmest (more energetic hue) and thus best.

It's not about the race, because there are tons of white women who are ugly as fuck.

It's about the sharp facial features (Nordic/Aryan whatever you want to call it) that are seen as attractive. An even skin is also seen as beautiful. Same for long and soft hair. There are Asian women who have these features, so it's not something only white women have.

I feel like I might be one of the few curries that prefers curry women over white women. Tbh race doesn't even matter to me if she's attractive to me, but overall, yes I think media and social pretenses are to blame for white-orbiting.
Cope.

It's not about the race, because there are tons of white women who are ugly as fuck.

It's about the sharp facial features (Nordic/Aryan whatever you want to call it) that are seen as attractive. An even skin is also seen as beautiful. Same for long and soft hair. There are Asian women who have these features, so it's not something only white women have.
It's definitely about the race. Cope.

Both. Non-subhuman white people are physiologically more attractive because of natural simple selection (whited tended to reproduce only with attractive partners, unlike most civilizations, where everyone could have children), and they also invented the first global civilization/empire, so they will rule for the next one thousand years, and they dictate what is supposed to be beautiful and what not.
Im also obsessed with white foids, the aryan kind, but i dont feel from the same species than them tbh. Thats why i think i also like asian average but cute girls a lot too. Its my genes, telling me that i will never stand a chance with a white foid.

White people Conquered Nations while other races couldn't do jack shit but bend over. Women like winners in this world. Conquering nations are the easiest way to increase you're Dominance and Sexual attraction to Women.

Typical white supremacy bullshit.

You know whites had no significant place in this world until 300 years ago? They conquered the world at the right time and right moment. Most of the world was pretty fucked by the Mongol invasions, Islamic invasions and internal fights (that's common when an empire gets bigger).

Also, the only whites who did play a role were the Greeks and Romans, but their accomplishments were not unique. Or do you want to tell me that all the pre-Greek/Roman civilizations could built buildings without knowing mathematics and engineering?

You're only right that whites are currently running the world, but 300 years is nothing. Western countries are already crumbling.
Cope.

It's definitely about the race. Cope.

If whites are the superior race, then why are there so many whitecels with fucked up genetics? White women can be very beautiful, but I wouldn't say it's a race thing. Like I said: there are tons of white women who don't have attractive facial features or a good body frame.
Both. Non-subhuman white people are physiologically more attractive because of natural simple selection (whited tended to reproduce only with attractive partners, unlike most civilizations, where everyone could have children), and they also invented the first global civilization/empire, so they will rule for the next one thousand years, and they dictate what is supposed to be beautiful and what not.
Im also obsessed with white foids, the aryan kind, but i dont feel from the same species than them tbh. Thats why i think i also like asian average but cute girls a lot too. Its my genes, telling me that i will never stand a chance with a white foid.

The first global empire was Persian and not European.

Last edited:
Cultural. What is considered good looking is entirely dictated by the dominant culture

This is true with every preference. There are no natural preferences. That's why Green Tea Kit Kats can sell in Asia and wouldn't sell two units to a non-Asian in the west.