Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think we would've been better off mentally had we gone to private school?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I went to public school and got bullied by low-IQ savage kids. Sometimes I wonder how I would've turned out if I hadn't needed to endure that bullshit.

I went to public school and got bullied by low-IQ savage kids. Sometimes I wonder how I would've turned out if I hadn't needed to endure that bullshit.
Dude it's all your genes not your school

maybe but too expensive

No i went to a private school and was tortured. The only difference is that the kids bullying you have rich parents instead of poor ones

in private school you would get beaten by rich low iq kids
:yes:St Rodger went to a private school and he got fucked up
Best is to somehow find a school of autists, we would fit in perfectly

I went to both bullied by everyone

No. As an autist in middle school, which was a top 2 public middle school in the state, I was in the Tier 1 class my first year and bumped down to the tier 2 class the next two years (I didn't do a lot of my work). The smart kids are more cruel and colder. The 2nd tier kids at least have the decency to make fun of you/bully you.

No, rich fuck normies are the same as average/poor normies, they might not beat you up like average/poor normies but they will make certain your social life will be hell