Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think we will ever gain legitimate sympathy?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Surely we’ve been getting more and more noticed, I highly doubt we have anything positive coming soon but would it be possible in the future? Maybe when foids reach a point where even a bluepilled normie can see something isn’t right? If they did, I would assume at that point they would address us as something other than incels due to its stigma. Perhaps men would as a whole air out all the bullshit they’ve had to deal with because of foids. Then over time we could undo some of this chaos and come to a synthesis that these bimbos are fucking wack.

Only if we have some powerful friends in the media and government.

Otherwise no

ugly men won't get sympathy anytime soon, just our presence is enough for them to want us dead

E0c95f7

Only if we have some powerful friends in the media and government.

Otherwise no
Well, more incels are sure to come along or be made aware. Who knows maybe a celebrity will advocate for us after living a shitty life.

i don't want anybody's sympathy/pity

Maybe in a meme-y way SJWs might start calling out people for discriminating based on looks even for men. Not that it will change anything, they call out racism whilst still being racist.

Our struggle will never be respected or deeply understood by the masses, at least not in the next 25 years, beyond that, who knows.

I don't want people's sympathy.

I want them to be black pilled and break free from their NPC programming.

I want to see them resist the systems of control and watch things slowly fall apart.

I want to see the uroboros consume itself.

I want to sit back and watch it all burn to the ground.

Maybe in a meme-y way SJWs might start calling out people for discriminating based on looks even for men. Not that it will change anything, they call out racism whilst still being racist.
We can’t go on like this forever though. More incels will arise, and hypergamy is only going up; history shows. Either men will clash or finally wake up when things are made painfully clear.

society wants us dead thats why we leave calling cards = mass shootings.

Obviously no.

Surely we’ve been getting more and more noticed, I highly doubt we have anything positive coming soon but would it be possible in the future? Maybe when foids reach a point where even a bluepilled normie can see something isn’t right? If they did, I would assume at that point they would address us as something other than incels due to its stigma. Perhaps men would as a whole air out all the bullshit they’ve had to deal with because of foids. Then over time we could undo some of this chaos and come to a synthesis that these bimbos are fucking wack.
No

do male hobos on the street have "legitimate sympathy" ?

Nobody cares about men, especially ugly ones

only if society deems us worthy of it

Foids will instead just become more convertible into lesbian life and culture. It's over.

No, unless we can somehow manage to grow breasts and switch our penisses for vaginas. I can't see us gaining sympathy anytime soon.

No, unless we can somehow manage to grow breasts and switch our penisses for vaginas. I can't see us gaining sympathy anytime soon.

Technically you can grow breasts... It's called eating a lot and becoming a fatty.

Meanwhile i do the same thing get told to seek mental help and that i must have a bad personality. Then thry spam you with these same.personality related things and provoke you until you get frustrated and angry then they use that against you to try to confirm you have mental issues.

Like teasing a dog until it bites then calling it violent

Not from any foid or normie. They will only feel burdened and annoyed by me. Foids will not care at all, they will only virtue signal, all the while they are most likely talking to multiple chads, sending nudes, and planning to fuck.

No in this times

Can’t see it