Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy do you think we need some kind of incel/trans alliance

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
by8U0ah.jpg

so I saw this comic and immediately was about to post a rebuttal but I thought more and I think supporting men transition to women to have sex with lesbians and destroy female spaces and destroy females in sport can a powerful weapon. Having men invade the spaces of liberal feminist women who hate us can only be seen as a victory for incels.

am i right/wrong/soy.

I just dont think it would work we wouldnt get along. Most trans are extremely liberal SJW and absolutely hate us. Incels arent meant to have an alliance with anyone we are meant to be alone forever.

Women’s logic has so many holes and this is one of them. If enough dudes trannymaxxed and took over “safe spaces” I am not sure how it could be stopped without them overtly accepting lookism.

The only issue is that trannies are quite degenerate, so for a normal guy it is a daunting proposition. In due time, I think we will see a lot more trannies because of fem privileges given to them.

Fuck we don´t deal with these degenerate trannies

obviously LGBTQ people are a vanguard in politics

therefore shutting them out of all incel forums entirely, regardless of whether or not you believe they can be incel, is stupid imo just from a PR and self-preservation perspective. There exist forums where they are allowed in

Also I believe LGBTQ people can be incel, in fact the whole fuckin online thing was started with a website with an LGBTQ web consortium award on the bottom of it. Some of the most romantically frustrated people Ive met are lesbian.

And no I wont argue about this. I dont want to get on peoples bad side for saying obviously true shit.

Last edited:
I brought his up. Men that look like women. My topic was taken down.

Soy.

:soy::soy::soy:

In all seriousness, this encapsulates the ridiculousness of modern SJW/feminist movements. If people like us started to invade female spaces, the LGBT movement would fall apart.

What the fuck is this thread

Transsexuals are an abomination.

Notice how the incel in the comic has no chin.
The blackpill is spreading

Literally soy this kind of shitposting warrants a ban

In due time, I think we will see a lot more trannies because of fem privileges given to them.

I have no problem with trans people. But they shouldn't be here. Theres a literal fetish for them. Theres no incel fetish I'm fucking aware of

No wtf? We're looked at as lesser than trannies.

obviously LGBTQ people are a vanguard in politics

therefore shutting them out of all incel forums entirely, regardless of whether or not you believe they can be incel, is stupid imo just from a PR and self-preservation perspective. There exist forums where they are allowed in

Also I believe LGBTQ people can be incel, in fact the whole fuckin online thing was started with a website with an LGBTQ web consortium award on the bottom of it. Some of the most romantically frustrated people Ive met are lesbian.

And no I wont argue about this. I dont want to get on peoples bad side for saying obviously true shit.

Trannies should be executed by our government. They are sodomite faggots.

Here's why I don't think transgenders can be our ally.
Men transition into women, live life on easy mode, get a better political status, basically betray all men
Women become men, still have higher status than most men cause they're trans, take our women, and some even mog us cause of all the testosterone they're popping

I just dont think it would work we wouldnt get along. Most trans are extremely liberal SJW and absolutely hate us. Incels arent meant to have an alliance with anyone we are meant to be alone forever.

We have unofficial ties to mgtow already. A lot of our members cross between both mgtow and incels.

Nothing would shake that all down and turn the rest of society completely against us by inviting a bunch of degenerates, and you know the moment trannies are hanging out here, eventually, some are going to trapmaxx and create even more degenerates.

by8U0ah.jpg

so I saw this comic and immediately was about to post a rebuttal but I thought more and I think supporting men transition to women to have sex with lesbians and destroy female spaces and destroy females in sport can a powerful weapon. Having men invade the spaces of liberal feminist women who hate us can only be seen as a victory for incels.

am i right/wrong/soy.
I support transpeople