Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think Walter Jr (Flynn) from Breaking Bad is an incel?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Walt junior

-Handicapped
-Stutters while talking
-Bullied at school
-Normie looks (mogs me)

Apart from his looks his other strengths are that he can drive (even if handicapped) and money from his father but I think that if he was real, he would post in this forum. Watched so many Breaking Bad clips lately on YouTube feels nostalgic.

He looks above average facially to me

his possibly normie face is irrelevant in this case. even if the actor isnt an incel, the character of Walter Jr most definitely is.

View attachment 1041063
-Handicapped
-Stutters while talking
-Bullied at school
-Normie looks (mogs me)

Apart from his looks his other strengths are that he can drive (even if handicapped) and money from his father but I think that if he was real, he would post in this forum. Watched so many Breaking Bad clips lately on YouTube feels nostalgic.
HANDICAPPED CHAD

Put his face on a normal body he is chad lite

I love that big boy pants scene in the clothing store with the bullies. So hilarious.

This .Wanted post exactly same vid. Maybe the users above you are foids ?
No, just guys with standards just as absurd as women's, but somehow think they are better.

Facially chadlite

In breaking Bad: He is lookswise chadlite or even Chad, but with his disabilities he would be able to pull at least high tier beckies.

In reality: he isnt handicapped plus he is white and good looking, famous and rich. With all this he easily gets stacies. Let's be honest.

Imagine wanting to be called Flynn. Awful taste.

He mogs the avg normie easily

In breaking Bad: He is lookswise chadlite or even Chad, but with his disabilities he would be able to pull at least high tier beckies.

In reality: he isnt handicapped plus he is white and good looking, famous and rich. With all this he easily gets stacies. Let's be honest.
He is handicapped irl, fym?

View attachment 1041063
-Handicapped
-Stutters while talking
-Bullied at school
-Normie looks (mogs me)

normie level, from a time where social media on phones didnt exist yet. Was like 6'1. Drove a dodge challenger if i am right. Definitly had some pussy but not alot he had to work for it and get rejected alot. But unlike incels he had a chance at getting girls.

Is Leonardo DiCaprio from Gilpert Grape incel? Stupid fuckin question, OP.

That dude's a Chadlite

882full rj mitte

in breaking bad his disability drastically lowers his SMV
IRL it's made up by his status

He's tall, disability is a plus for him so he gets pitty pussy from foids. Women get to say "my boyfriend is disabled" to their friends and they all clap for her like seals.

He's tall, disability is a plus for him so he gets pitty pussy from foids. Women get to say "my boyfriend is disabled" to their friends and they all clap for her like seals.
10 iq moment

The actor has a good face with well defined chin and is tall, so he could've been a slayer if he wasn't hadicapped, but his fame makes up for that. He actually has a cute gf.

Walter Jr is absolutely incel tier though. It's never even hinted that he has ever had gf and his friend is a ginger.

Nope. Tall and pretty good looking. And confident. He'd likely find a girlfriend IRL.

View attachment 1041063
-Handicapped
-Stutters while talking
-Bullied at school
-Normie looks (mogs me)

Handicapped chadlite
Keep in mind he's not khhv on breaking bad, Skyler gave hints he knew and made out with foids.

He's tall and handsome and mogs me to oblivion. If he's an incel I'm a cave-dwelling mushroom man that turns people insane from a single glance at my ugliness. He has a disability but irl that wouldn't affect his chances at ascension as women would approach him.

I'm not a foid. I can't see what they see or pretend to speak to what they find attractive.

To me, facially, he's high-tier normie. But, yes, there's more to the equation than looks. His genetic disability will knock off points and put him into a lower tier, but facially he's passable.

He's one of those people that could go either way. If he's a KHHV, then you know why. People get it. He's disabled.

But he could just as easily be one of those cripple freaks who still manages to get a foid, whereas an ugly, but physically normal guy, can't get a foid.

Tough call.

EDIT: And, to add, if the acting role calls for a cripple, blackpill still applies. Can't cast a short, bald, bug-eyed freak. The fact he still passed the quota in the cripple range makes him a cripple version of Chad. Is there a meme with Chad wearing a bicycle helmet, even when he's not riding a bike?

He's tall and handsome and mogs me to oblivion. If he's an incel I'm a cave-dwelling mushroom man that turns people insane from a single glance at my ugliness. He has a disability but irl that wouldn't affect his chances at ascension as women would approach him.
Interesting how with professional makeup and haircut they can make him look uglier than irl (even then he mogs me). I wish it was the same the opposite way kek

He is tall and facially well and mogs most in my opinion. He is not a incel

He is tall + chadlite face. You got to be retarded to think that guy is an incel

View attachment 1041063
-Handicapped
-Stutters while talking
-Bullied at school
-Normie looks (mogs me)

Walt Jr as a character in the show facially mogs most of this forum, but he is disabled, non-NT, stutters, and gets bullied, he doesn't have many friends, and he has incel hobbies. In the universe of the show, he would definitely be an incel. His disability alone would account enough for that, the rest just adds on to it.

Of course, his actor, not in the show universe, is a Chadlite for sure. Good facial bones, especially in the jaw and cheekbone areas, although his eyes are not fully symmetrical, that is really his only flaw. But he is sufficiently tall enough, NT, and has a good job as an actor and was in a very popular show, so he is definitely a Chadlite in real life and not even close to being an incel.