Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think using AI will associate you with being a loser in the future?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think as creativity and skill no longer becomes an barrier of entry into the arts and other professions like coding and such, what used to be highly educated fields, will be increasingly seen socially as low-status. High status careers and lifestyles would be more and more dependent on things that are purely animal and being human. This is a future that will reward high emotionality and looks more than ever. This has already come into the forefront to some extent, which I think the highest status career now (and will continue to be) something like an IRL fitness influencer- a career completely dependent on causing drama and the sheer willpower it takes to become jacked as humanly possible.

Being able to do something like plumbing, prison guard, or even being a waitress will pay more than being a programmer. I can see any emotional caregiving industries start to take off. The hardest hit will be academia. I can see the government someday completely defunding education, because its now completely useless. Why spend money on some faggot to indoctrinate your kids IRL, when you can have an AI do that over VRchat? I will probably kill myself purely out of spiritual malaise the second my career no longer is relevant, unless AI was good enough to fulfill me in a power sense, which I doubt would happen, because there will always be value placed on being associated with good looking humans that actually care about you. It's just how we are wired. While I have no doubt AI will be able to deliver me dopamine, and be exactly what I want it to be at all times, it will never have VALUE, in the way high value humans have value.

As much as we pride ourselves in being autistic soulless machines, there is a spiritual element that rots within us, and is inescapable. All the AI sex in the world will never make up for never having had teen sex as a teen IRL, and more importantly, to be able to brag about it and have that teen-sexhaver status be known explicitly in a morally acceptable way.

Last edited:
Nah, not in our lifetime.- Computers are not nearly smart enough to do the tasks & jobs you mentioned...- "AI" at this stage is just a fun thing to play with, not something that's intelligent enough to teach a class or develop complex software.- I don't see it being anywhere near the level of intelligence required to perform tasks like that, and I think it'll be quite a while.

AI acceleration NOW

I think it was a few years ago.

Now AI has became kinda mainstream.