Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think us incels could file a class action lawsuit against PUA's and shit?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
For many of us, they promised us the world, and so we forked over hundreds, sometimes thousands of our hard earned dollars we made from wagecucking for their crappy books, "personalized coaching calls" and so on and we got ZIP in return. I mean normally businesses get sued for false advertisement like that so how is this any different?

Any legalcels here who think this is a possibility?

No, I'm sure they have some clause set up when you buy their program

probably tbh. such as "results are not guaranteed"

waste of effort. just move on

For many of us, they promised us the world, and so we forked over hundreds, sometimes thousands of our hard earned dollars we made from wagecucking for their crappy books, "personalized coaching calls" and so on and we got ZIP in return. I mean normally businesses get sued for false advertisement like that so how is this any different?

Any legalcels here who think this is a possibility?

Welcome back after all this time.

lmao why did you pay for any of that shit? I watched simplepickup back in 2012 ( :lul: ) but just torrented all of it. I mean they do teach you how to behave like chad but that means jack shit if not actually chad

Even if so, if we could officially document that the vast majority of men who buy into their shit have abysmally low rates of success that should count as something. This is the USA. You can sue over almost anything here. Even though we're de facto 2nd class citizens.

lmao why did you pay for any of that shit? I watched simplepickup back in 2012 ( :lul: ) but just torrented all of it. I mean they do teach you how to behave like chad but that means jack shit if not actually chad

Was more than a decade ago. Back then they seemed to be the only ones offering any rays of hope.

No.

Good luck proving that it was their tactics alone that caused you to fail, and good luck proving that they guaranteed certain results with their product.

Their attorneys will argue that "All our product does is improve your ability to get women, it never guarantees women" and "Even if our product guaranteed results, which it doesn't, our results shows this works usually, and it didn't work for you because of X Y Z reasons"

Moreover, you will not find a judge who will feel sympathy for you in the slightest. All judges are either normie bluepilled or chads and will laugh their ass off at the fact that you, an idiot, chose to pay for something which most of the population did for free. They won't feel sympathy that you couldn't buy your way to a relationship or sex.

Last edited:
Do people actually pay for that shit? JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back