Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think ugly women care about the pain their future sons might be in when they reproduce?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Is there ever any moments where they realize like “hey I’m an ugly foid and there is a chance if I have a son he might come out ugly af and be tortured because of it and hate life?” It doesn’t seem like an ugly foid cares at all the pain and torment her incel son is in for with her ugly af genes. So selfish

No.

However, I think her tier does say much.

No, but she knows she would be his first kill.

Do you honestly think that women think about that? They only care for themselves, don't expect anything other than selfishness and narcissism from these cunts.

sexy son hypothesiis

There's a .1% chance the kid might win genetic lottery and that's enough for them since they don't understand mathematics

Is there ever any moments where they realize like “hey I’m an ugly foid and there is a chance if I have a son he might come out ugly af and be tortured because of it and hate life?” It doesn’t seem like an ugly foid cares at all the pain and torment her incel son is in for with her ugly af genes. So selfish
they don't think about it. they don't know how hard it is for ugly men

The Mother lives in her own world apart from the rest

Since when were they the empathetic gender, mang?:feelskek:

Yes, they care.

But when people reproduce they think they're gonna miraculously have attractive kids

plenty of attractive people have a long lineage of ugly ancestors, phenotypes don’t breed phenotypes.