Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think traps are gay?

Do you think traps are gay?

• yes

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Dion

Dion

I am the god of hellfire!
would dating a trap be gay even if everything about them looked like a legit foid and would it be easier than getting a real gf? thoughts?

Of course, they are men.

It's a biological male, retard. Besides, artificial vagina doesn't look too much like a real one. You can't modify your gender, it's all in your genes.

And yes, you ARE a faggot if you engage in romantic or sexual relations with such people. Stop worshipping transgenders here, this is a heterosexual forum.

It's a biological male, retard. Besides, artificial vagina doesn't look too much like a real one. You can't modify your gender, it's all in your genes.

And yes, you ARE a faggot if you engage in romantic or sexual relations with such people. Stop worshipping transgenders here, this is a heterosexual forum.
never said I wanted to date a trap, just wanted to know peoples thoughts, dumbass

I'm pretty sure its gay

Doesnt matter how they look if they have Pp.

never said I wanted to date a trap, just wanted to know peoples thoughts, dumbass
Sure, you randomly decided to make a thread asking whether people consider transgenders to be acceptable in relationships or not because some look like legitimate women. Such an innocent question. I'm sure there's no real intention behind it.

Wake up. Some other users, who happened to be newcomers, also made threads like yours. It's plausible to think you're just a troll trying to gaslight heterosexuals and slowly pushing the LGBTQ agenda around here. But people like me won't let it happen.

see you in ban appeals

Yeah, it's gay. But I wonder what if it's a FtM, lol. Is she a gay if she has sex with men? Are the men gays or just perverts?

Yes and we call them trannies and troons here

/thread

Oh look, it's another perma ban

would this actually get me banned? f
Posting about dating trannies and asking if it would be gay (which shouldn't even be a question) most certainly will get you banned, yes.
But I'm not a mod, so we'll see.

would dating a trap be gay even if everything about them looked like a legit foid and would it be easier than getting a real gf? thoughts?
Does a bear shit in the woods? Ask stupid questions, win stupid prizes. Permabanned. :feelsseriously:

Average GrAYfag in 2022