Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think things will eventually get better or is this how society will be from now on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date

What will the future hold?

• Nothing changing.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Things getting better.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I think things will eventually get better. Both because I see more guys getting mad over not just how women act but how life is in general and also the fact that nothing, good or bad, lasts forever.

Nothing is going to inherently change, but as incel awareness is spreading, that also results in men who have been fucked with in their entire life waking up and moving to our ranks.

It will get WORSE

I believe it will get better. The more men get blackpilled the less cucked they'll be.

It will get WORSE
True. But do you think it will stay that way or is things getting worse going to be the breaking point?
I believe it will get better. The more men get blackpilled the less cucked they'll be.
Normies can never be fully blackpilled. And that's fine. As long as they recognize how bad women can be. Which I see a lot realize now.

True. But do you think it will stay that way or is things getting worse going to be the breaking point?
Unfortunately no breaking point

Normies can never be fully blackpilled. And that's fine. As long as they recognize how bad women can be. Which I see a lot realize now.
Normies can become very blackpilled too, a lot of the users who were here were banned for being sex havers.

There's no "get worse option"

shit poll

It won't get better because we are replaceable and interchangeable and most people will step over others for the chance to be with a woman because they're desperate. It's not like women are going to stop getting a free ride anytime soon. They don't need us and there will always be simps.

Only downhill from here

It won't get better because we are replaceable and interchangeable and most people will step over others for the chance to be with a woman because they're desperate. It's not like women are going to stop getting a free ride anytime soon. They don't need us and there will always be simps.
The blackpill helps get rid of desperate bluepilled simps.

This is as good as it'll get for us. Don't like it? Better rope because it's only downhill from here.

The blackpill helps get rid of desperate bluepilled simps.
I just don't think that we can convert enough to make a huge change. What we need to do is change the laws to allow for legal prostution to take away women's overwhelming power over men. Get rid of alimony, allow men to "finacially abort" babies they don't want but the woman does, have women pay for their own abortions, limit welfare etc. Making life more difficult for them I think will change their attitude faster than trying to black pill people. Our taxes are going to women whether we're black pilled or not. The wealth trasnfer needs to stop. No more affirmative action.

This is as good as it'll get for us. Don't like it? Better rope because it's only downhill from here.
I'm holding out for basic income at least. At least then I can LDAR and not contribute to this cancer.

Making life more difficult for them I think will change their attitude faster than trying to black pill people. Our taxes are going to women whether we're black pilled or not. The wealth trasnfer needs to stop. No more affirmative action.
The laws aren't changing because most men are cucks, they need to get blackpilled first before they start doing stuff like that.

The laws aren't changing because most men are cucks, they need to get blackpilled first before they start doing stuff like that.
When you put it like that then I think we're heading in the right direction, at lot of men are waking up. Fingers crossed some changes come sooner than later.

I suppose nothing will change and it’s only downhill from here, but I still hope there is some sort of good change, but probably not.

I think things will eventually get better. Both because I see more guys getting mad over not just how women act but how life is in general and also the fact that nothing, good or bad, lasts forever.
Far far far worse. Americans are retarded as fuck and Europeans have no tesosterone. It's over. World will continue to favor rich Chads more and more indefinitely

Until the holocaust becomes real, it will get worse.