Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think there will be a civil war in the USA? Which side would you pick?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I'm not a burgercel and I think the obvious answer is no because the FBI :soy: will shut that shit down before it comes close. But if it were to happen, how would it happen and which side would you pick?

none, i'd just stay inside my room watching the world burn :feelsYall:

not the blacks

we should never pick a side we are literal outcast of society, why should we go fight for anyone besides ours selves. why cuck yourself for society and become a pawn on the checkerboard. let them burn picking a side is cuck behaviour

If I had to pick, The one that would win

Nah bro, why do you think dat lol
Just coomsum, you're fine.
Don't worry bro.

Nothing ever happens.

Whatever side the majority of Jews are on

Yes. The watcher side.

It won't be a "civil war" per se, just mass societal unrest, collapse of civil services, even more chimping out in the streets

i pick whatever side looks like it's going to win and can give me copes and drugs. Idgaf about what ideology the normscum have, theyre all worthless, none of them care about us. I just want to be an opportunist and exploit them for my personal gain

no side for your face
all groups are chad-only

I think the uk should sail over an reclaim the colonies in the event of a civil war. They missed their chance to do it after the first civil war so should get amongst it this time. I'm sure the royal navy is up to the task.

The side that is hiding in mum basement.

I wouldn't pick any side tbh

If Trump gets re-elected, then it's a very good possibility that the social order may collapse and we will see rioting unlike we've ever seen before.
So, yes, it is a definite possibility.

id join one side and then massacre my squadron when they arent looking before turning the gun on myself. i dont remotely care about humanity or petty conflicts

Hope so. Id be non affiliated so i can watch the flames from the sidelines

Whatever side opposes Jews and communism.

Redundant I know.

I don't play stupid games, so I don't need to pick a side in them.

It won't be a "civil war" per se, just mass societal unrest, collapse of civil services, even more chimping out in the streets

no side, i'll just watch webms of it

Whatever side opposes Jews and communism.

Redundant I know.

Soys are for communism, but Trump and his (((base))) are incredibly pro-jew

Isreal

we should never pick a side we are literal outcast of society, why should we go fight for anyone besides ours selves. why cuck yourself for society and become a pawn on the checkerboard. let them burn picking a side is cuck behaviour

A side where woman are treated as a second class citizen.

The side that hates foids more.

All lives matter