Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you think there is incels in africa

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

JBpilled
-
excluding south africa and north africa

Yes. The chinese are cucking thrm

Probably not as niggers will fuck anything.

I have seen videos of horny niggers literally fucking a hole in a tree and the very ground we walk on itself.

US niggers have been caught by law enforcement for raping puppies, horses and yes even pigs (actual pigs not the police, heh).

So I fail to see how the wild niggers of Africa could ever be incel.

I believe incel niggers perhaps only exist in small quantities in the white western world since our niggers have been civilized to an extent unlike the wild niggers of the African bush and even the niggers from the more developed parts of bongo land.

not the same way as incels here but I think the ones with los t and manlets are trathed like rejects in their tribes and they don't get sex or anything and end up dying

there are even incels on other planets

Africans are low inhib and will take that pussy or die tryin. They don't even give a fuck about aids. Males die in greater numbers and excess females are polygamous.

yes but to a lesser extent

Yes

But probably rare as they r mostly trad, prolly more common in big cities

But black incels doo exist

Yes but they still learn how to read so they wont come here too soon.