Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think the problem is we actually love women more than men?

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
Sure, some spergs here unironically get off to violence here, and some are posers just being edgy, but do you think maybe it’s possible we loved women too much to our detriment?

I think many of us here have more effeminate dispositions and behavioral patterns; we aren’t ape-like masculine competitive and want control over people like a lot of men want. We also don’t feel the need to constantly compete with others.

I think all of us just want to be desired by a woman, and have a meaningful relationship with a woman in the form of a more intense form of love that goes beyond friendship; to find a woman that brings us happiness and struggle with a family; to bring her happiness.

I think all of us ignored the advise of men that treated romance like a game and genuinely wanted to incorporate female feedback at some point earlier in our lives thinking such advice would pay off for something mutually beneficial.

We are all here, i think, because we have a large amount of anger when we figured out that women don’t give a shit about us, that everything they ever told us is a lie, that they actually sexually get off to men dominating each other and total subordination and possession of the woman, and only pretend otherwise for narcissistic social status points, that they don’t value relationships for the relationships and only value them for sex and social status; and if they aren’t absolutely stupid and oblivious, they are willfully evil.

The hatred we feel seems to be from a place of intense sadness and disappointment; many of us have a hole in our heart we thought would be filled by a woman, and we come to find they aren’t capable of filling anything besides their own egos.

Based and relatable. Humans are sinful since the fall in the garden. Men are less masculine than ever and women are less feminine than ever. I think this community undervalues the importance of love if not dismissing the concept outright. Sexual attraction is prerequisite for love but humanity has become beasts. Jesus is coming back soon.

its biological mate. foids can do the most cruel things ever and men (us) will still sexually desire them. why? because thats how god programmed us

at this point we have to just hate everyone, males for being such simp enablers and toilets who deserve no further explanation as to why they suck

slayas are unironically more misogynistic than most incels

I hate simps more than anything else.

No, retard, the problem is that foids only love gigachads.

the top (chads) and the low (sub5s) think very lowly of women. The middle (male feminists/normies who lack experience with women and get friend zoned) think highly of women

We also don’t feel the need to constantly compete with others.

Many men on this forum have the need for "negative competition", the "I have it worse than you mentality". Basically what Woke people do in the Oppression Olympics.

We are all here, i think, because we have a large amount of anger when we figured out that women don’t give a shit about us, that everything they ever told us is a lie, that they actually sexually get off to men dominating each other and total subordination and possession of the woman, and only pretend otherwise for narcissistic social status points, that they don’t value relationships for the relationships and only value them for sex and social status; and if they aren’t absolutely stupid and oblivious, they are willfully evil.

Weird question, but isn't this universal knowledge? Even bluepill Hollywood films often show toilets worship the winners of competition. The Blackpill is that looks alone matter more, an ugly muscle monster who beats up an attractive pretty boy will not be preferred over the crying beaten up pretty boy, toilets' instincts to save and take care of Chad will kick in, but if the gymtard is ever seen crying his sex life is ovER.

Of course, this is probably more explained by Tinder than anything else. In classical bar environments the gym bro would usually win over the Chad because of his dominating personality, but personality matters less in an online environment. This is why the respill and PUA techniques were valid for 5+/10 men before 2008, but since 2008 only face, race, height, and to some extent status matters.

the top (chads) and the low (sub5s) think very lowly of women. The middle (male feminists/normies who lack experience with women and get friend zoned) think highly of women

Chad's think lowly of toilets because they see them as always being submissive and doormats (how toilets view Sub-8 men). Sub;5 men think lowly of toilets because we see them as cold and apathetic and whenever we interact with them even antipathetic.

Normies are increasingly becoming more like Sub-5's as almost all Sub-7 men are becoming incels.

My main issue with Sub-8 theory is that Chadlite's occasionally get the Chad treatment, most toilets will treat him like she would any other Sub-Chad, but to some toilets a Chadlite or a nichemaxxer will appear the same as a regular Chad. Chad is the top 2% of men, Chadlite's are immediately the 3% below them. High-tier Normies are the 5% below them. 90% of men are either a 5/10 or a Sub-5. It's not ovER for Chadlite, but he can live the Chad experience if he simply limits himself to his female simps and not try to cast a wide net (something that only works for Chad).

Many men on this forum have the need for "negative competition", the "I have it worse than you mentality". Basically what Woke people do in the Oppression Olympics.
That’s inherently more feminine imo.

Weird question, but isn't this universal knowledge? Even bluepill Hollywood films often show toilets worship the winners of competition. The Blackpill is that looks alone matter more, an ugly muscle monster who beats up an attractive pretty boy will not be preferred over the crying beaten up pretty boy, toilets' instincts to save and take care of Chad will kick in, but if the gymtard is ever seen crying his sex life is ovER.

Of course, this is probably more explained by Tinder than anything else. In classical bar environments the gym bro would usually win over the Chad because of his dominating personality, but personality matters less in an online environment. This is why the respill and PUA techniques were valid for 5+/10 men before 2008, but since 2008 only face, race, height, and to some extent status matters.

I think the reality of life is that society takes convenient truths and stacks / twists them to make life seem participating in, while burying uncomfortable truths, so people cooperate and get along despite the inherent unfairness and injustice that is in life.

The extent to which a person ignores society and focuses on the inconvenient truths really varies due to personality, genetics, environment, the extent that bending a knee to social lies gives a reward, and the extent a psychology can hold it.

For me, I figured most of this shit out at 11 years old but was too weak to handle it so I ended up subordinating my desires to the will of my parents / blue pulled mentor figures completely, and I kept doing so because all of my mentor figures praised me and rewarded me for it.

It wasn’t until I started really questioning why I didn’t have friends and why I never dated at the age of 21 or so that I realized the problem was with me, and in trying to fix my issues, the blackpill consumes me and I still, to this day, with me being in my late 20s, feel rage towards my parents and peers that they gaslit me about my perfectly legitimate and rationally valid feelings that come from being unloved / unwanted.

I actually love myself now which is awesome. But I still feel like Count Dracula / the Phantom of the Opera socially and that makes me sad.

Last edited:
There’s a reward in being the Jester and knowing the inconvenient social truths, but it often leads one
Chad's think lowly of toilets because they see them as always being submissive and doormats (how toilets view Sub-8 men). Sub;5 men think lowly of toilets because we see them as cold and apathetic and whenever we interact with them even antipathetic.

Normies are increasingly becoming more like Sub-5's as almost all Sub-7 men are becoming incels.

My main issue with Sub-8 theory is that Chadlite's occasionally get the Chad treatment, most toilets will treat him like she would any other Sub-Chad, but to some toilets a Chadlite or a nichemaxxer will appear the same as a regular Chad. Chad is the top 2% of men, Chadlite's are immediately the 3% below them. High-tier Normies are the 5% below them. 90% of men are either a 5/10 or a Sub-5. It's not ovER for Chadlite, but he can live the Chad experience if he simply limits himself to his female simps and not try to cast a wide net (something that only works for Chad).
Also, you may be older.

The blue pill for someone growing up in the early 2000s was infinitely worse than someone who grew up earlier.

We were taught that women are deep down just men that were less sexual / beastly, and that the traditional patriarchal social expectations of men that women sexually desires were just a social construction. While sure, bar studs could get laid with bar sluts, real women who were more like people who could love you for who you are deep down you could get by being diligent, hard working, ethical, and caring, while bringing laughs to a woman to lighten her day. “Looks aren’t everything, women love funny personalities”, etc.

When ^ this message is pumped in your face for 20 something years as a way to interpret society, it’s really frustrating when you not only discover that it’s women themselves who want patriarchal expectations, but also that women are more superficial and beastly than men but hide it with a childlike countenance.

Last edited:
an ugly muscle monster who beats up an attractive pretty boy will not be preferred over the crying beaten up pretty boy, toilets' instincts to save and take care of Chad will kick in, but if the gymtard is ever seen crying his sex life is ovER.
you gave a perfect example of the :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.The blackpill is a combination of many different factors influencing SMV some positives some negatives and ultimately the individual with the most net positive combo of traits has the highest SMV i.e Chad

The thread title sounds gay tbhngl

its biological mate. foids can do the most cruel things ever and men (us) will still sexually desire them. why? because thats how god programmed us
God is inhumane and cruel for designing humans like this