Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you think the lyrics of Thirteen are about 13yo foid begging Chad to become an outlaw by breaking the age of consent to "statutory rape" her pussy?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

This song by Big Star debuted in 1972, Alex Chilton and Chris Bell born in 50/51 were about 20-21 then.

It was recently featured in the 2020 film "Star Girl" with Grace VanderWaal (born 2004) singing it, who would've been 13 in 2017, not sure when they filmed it.

Come inside where it's okay
And I'll shake you, ooh-ooh
Won't you tell me what you're thinking of?
Would you be an outlaw for my love?
If it's so, well, let me know
If it's no, well, I can go
I won't make you, ooh-ooh

The innuendo seems pretty obvious and I think it was always intended this way. Guys don't say shit like "come inside" to girls, this is a 13yo girl begging for Chad's cock.

@Truckzo curious about your thoughts on this

Truckzo and  Thirteen

I don't know that 13yo girls are necessarily ready for cock but some of them sure want to be filled with it.

The way I figure, is if they're begging for chad's 8-inch cock at 13 then some might be ready slightly sooner for smaller ones like ours, since puberty had been readying them for cock over a process of years since they began menarch at age 8 like Aisha bint Abu Bakr.

the song name could have many meanings and idc if its about a 13 yro lusting over a 30 yro chad

the song name could have many meanings and idc if its about a 13 yro lusting over a 30 yro chad
tell me anything Thirteen could refer to other than age

idk people name songs weird shit all the time :fuk:
yeah it's totally random there's no message in them at all, it's just weird man

yeah it's totally random there's no message in them at all, it's just weird man

maybe like being 13 is a new experience as well as love?

idk

maybe like being 13 is a new experience as well as love?
idk
thinking "come inside" is just a metaphor for "my heart" instead of the obvious (foid vagina) is a standard normy cope

how do I get started on BlockStarPlanet, what games does it resemble

thinking "come inside" is just a metaphor for "my heart" instead of the obvious (foid vagina) is a standard normy cope

how do I get started on BlockStarPlanet, what games does it resemble
it resembles roblox and is only fun to bully little kids

man idk what the fuck it means we would have to ask the song writer :smonk:

'Outlaw for my love' is part of the lyrics.

Outlaw could be referring to breaking the law, and 'love' is often used as a euphemism for sex.

So I think @Wizard32 may be onto something.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back