Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think the forum is becoming boring ?

Do you Feel like forum reached a saturation level?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
This forum makes me want to kill myself, everyday is same shit different story.

Been boring for years

Been boring for years
I think the first few months in this forum feels good regardless of when you join, after that only true rotters stay. And this forum really stinks

it is boring, we're here because its our only form of socialization with people who are like us.

I think it's okay

idk im only a 1 month old baby

it is boring, we're here because its our only form of socialization with people who are like us.
I don't even want to socialize, I just want to leave this site forever. But I'm afraid I might regret

I think the first few months in this forum feels good regardless of when you join, after that only true rotters stay. And this forum really stinks
true, after my first 2 months i noticed that its the same threads recycled.

I don't even want to socialize, I just want to leave this site forever. But I'm afraid I might regret
don't disable your account like i did, as you can see i came back after 2 months. If you want to leave then leave but dont disable your account in case you might want to come back. Most people come back, very few actually leave.

Maybe I'm just spending too much time on here.

Yeah its boring

I hate waiting for the notification icon to show a red number on top or it :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I hate refreshing the site multiple times to see if anyone replied to me :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I want to end this begging

you niggas will be saying this in 2025

You know forum is stinking like 3 days old poop when @blackbabooneykiller a new joinee already thinks the forum is boring

Yeah its boring

Yeah its boring

just dont be boring (to her) bro :soy:

Same shit different toilet

I'm really fcuking board lol

Everything already been said about blackpill way back in 2018-2020 so it's just repeated content over and over again. Only with non-incel related threads you can have some interesting discussions.

I'm really fcuking board lol
I want to bring so many changes and events to this forum but @Master comes here once in a full moon, almost forsaken us

Everything already been said about blackpill way back in 2018-2020 so it's just repeated content over and over again.
It's not even about blackpill, non blackpill posts are also the same

1. Same type of reddit posts of foids doing food activities, gets posted here

2. Some random racewars

3. Constant belittling among users

Every site's initial days are the good days

Since the OGs have already established everything about Blackpill before 2020, there is almost nothing we can create new. In the video game community, new games come out every month, and in the anime community, new anime come out every few months. That's why they're always full of new stories.

However, because our experiences are largely similar regardless of race or country, there is nothing more we can talk about. I think comments saying Water deepened this problem. I understand that oldcels react that way because they are bored of newfags' theories, but no newfags write with their own thoughts because they are afraid of receiving that comments.

Since the OGs have already established everything about Blackpill before 2020, there is almost nothing we can create new. In the video game community, new games come out every month, and in the anime community, new anime come out every few months. That's why they're always full of new stories.

However, because our experiences are largely similar regardless of race or country, there is nothing more we can talk about. I think comments saying Water deepened this problem. I understand that oldcels react that way because they are bored of newfags' theories, but no newfags write with their own thoughts because they are afraid of receiving that comments.
I hate water replies with every fibre of my being, if a post is water type just ignore or leave

it only gets boring for those who expect too much expectations, the ideal in itself is the truecel place to "live", it's like a house, you don't find it boring, it's your home, you just feel your emotions in it, whether it's sadness, boredom, happiness, anyway.

This.

That's why i keep other copes like vidya and arts. Anyone would become insane if they passed all their time on this forum because everything has been pretty much established, as you said theres not really any new stuff about inceldom.

it only gets boring for those who expect too much expectations, the ideal in itself is the truecel place to "live", it's like a house, you don't find it boring, it's your home, you just feel your emotions in it, whether it's sadness, boredom, happiness, anyway.
It's a place to let off steam, man, what are you waiting for? truecels will come here to vent whenever they want, there's nothing boring about that, it's an exclusive complex for you, and for the larps who come here trying to fit in: "this is boring, huga buga, the forum has no walk".... IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VALUE TO YOU, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE VALUE OF TRUECEL.

It's getting too popular and I think the overall sight of what this website wants to be is slowly fading. Too much confusion and retarded questions where we try to supplement outside influences for a forum that is supposed to be a thing of its own. The hypotheticals are boring, the "takes" are ridiculous, the off-topic socializing is lame and the suicidefuel isn't hitting. The only thing I can stick around for is the anonymity where I can say things that only this website can tolerate but overall I think I came in too late for real discussion to be had. The real damage is just the general implication of even being in a website like this. I don't feel good about the people here and don't enjoy their misery but just because I feel sorry for me and everyone else here doesn't mean I'm also not bored out of my mind.

This.

That's why i keep other copes like vidya and arts. Anyone would become insane if they passed all their time on this forum because everything has been pretty much established, as you said theres not really any new stuff about inceldom.
I disagree, partially ecology is something that is established over time, they are founded, but they are established and generated as we move forward. Blackpill has been on the table since the beginning of 1999 with 2chan and 2003 with 4chan, obviously they have been around for many years, in fact it is something conditional. Truecels come together just to be virtual companions, nothing more, and if you want to point out something, add it as long as it is aligned with the truth (not just logic, but in any field), add it.

And the majority don't even have training, there are some brocels who establish an ecological network, the rest just read and agree and start using their coping strategies, one of which is to say that the forum is also “saturated”. Just leave, but why can't you?, because this represents you, so you even use coping mechanisms based on the premise that this is already “saturated”.

Yes. This is why i keep coming back to old threads to see if there is something interesting.

I disagree. I quite like the forum. I just think you all expect too much from it. The forum was never supposed to be a place for you to get entertained endlessly. Ultimately, it is a place for us to all reside in because we have nowhere else to go. Who are you going to socialize with? Who are you going to vent to? To your friends? I don't think so.

I just find it nice speaking with other incels, that's all. This site is the last place I can go to speak with people, where else do I have?

It's a place to let off steam, man, what are you waiting for? truecels will come here to vent whenever they want, there's nothing boring about that, it's an exclusive complex for you, and for the larps who come here trying to fit in: "this is boring, huga buga, the forum has no walk".... IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VALUE TO YOU, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE VALUE OF TRUECEL.
I disagree, partially ecology is something that is established over time, they are founded, but they are established and generated as we move forward. Blackpill has been on the table since the beginning of 1999 with 2chan and 2003 with 4chan, obviously they have been around for many years, in fact it is something conditional. Truecels come together just to be virtual companions, nothing more, and if you want to point out something, add it as long as it is aligned with the truth (not just logic, but in any field), add it.

And the majority don't even have training, there are some brocels who establish an ecological network, the rest just read and agree and start using their coping strategies, one of which is to say that the forum is also “saturated”. Just leave, but why can't you?, because this represents you, so you even use coping mechanisms based on the premise that this is already “saturated”.
The truth is that only normies use this here for larp, for them everything has an expiration date that, "this is saturated bro, fashion has advanced", fuck you, this here is not something relative, it's a place of essence of subhumans, I don't know from what premise you come to this place to expect expectations. The truth is that everyone uses this coping mechanism, “the forum is already saturated”, that said, see you tomorrow, if it's okay.

Most of GrAY came in and used the same premise: "I'm done, I'm leaving, goodbye." Go with God, you idiot.

This forum makes me want to kill myself, everyday is same shit different story.
What do you expect from like this forum? Of course incels like us gonna write own reject stories and other shits.

It's getting too popular and I think the overall sight of what this website wants to be is slowly fading. Too much confusion and retarded questions where we try to supplement outside influences for a forum that is supposed to be a thing of its own. The hypotheticals are boring, the "takes" are ridiculous, the off-topic socializing is lame and the suicidefuel isn't hitting. The only thing I can stick around for is the anonymity where I can say things that only this website can tolerate but overall I think I came in too late for real discussion to be had. The real damage is just the general implication of even being in a website like this. I don't feel good about the people here and don't enjoy their misery but just because I feel sorry for me and everyone else here doesn't mean I'm also not bored out of my mind.
Precisely

This place is depressing, but every other thing in life also is
It can be boring if you're here for quite a long time, since everything that could be discussed has been discussed

Precisely
Yes, and one of these infiltrators is GrAY, agreeing with you on this topic here, it's impressive that your basis of thought doesn't even have cohesion, you say one thing and use another opposite factor to agree. You look illiterate.

Yes, and one of these infiltrators is GrAY, agreeing with you on this topic here, it's impressive that your basis of thought doesn't even have cohesion, you say one thing and use another opposite factor to agree. You look illiterate.
Huh?

Yeah maybe you're right. I don't leave because this is the only forum or place where i can relate with people because we all had similar life experience like shitty school life, no socialization and just life being wasted. I'm just being sad about how it could have turned otherwise, we could have also lived a somewhat decent life like the others but we're here to rot. I just wish i could do smth else instead of doing the same shit over and over :feelsbadman: .

I think every month we should choose the most boring user and then lynch him. This will motivate users to be less boring.

I don't leave because this is the only forum or place where i can relate with people because we all had similar life experience like shitty school life, no socialization and just life being wasted. I'm just being sad about how it could have turned otherwise, we could have also lived a somewhat decent life like the others but we're here to rot. I just wish i could do smth else instead of doing the same shit over and over :feelsbadman: .
I understand what you say, I know, it's true. This comment has more foundation than the other.

I think every month we should choose the most boring user and then lynch him. This will motivate users to be less boring.

This is not a normie network, we are not chads humiliating brocels, we just humiliate GrAY fags.