Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think the foid would have sex with you if you were the last man on earth?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Just you and her, she obviously wants to double check if anyone else is alive but everyone was wiped. Her saying no means the end of the human race as we know it. If she disagrees because she believes people are still alive you may have to put her in her place.

I'd rape her if she said no... after all there's no whiteknight cucks to stop me if I'm the last man.

I'd rape her if she said no... after all there's no whiteknight cucks to stop me if I'm the last man.
I would as well I just didn't want this to get labeled as cucktears bait

I'd fuck her then kill her, the world would end up going back to the way things were, except everyone's related.

As the Supreme Gentleman said above I would also just use the rape route whether she wanted to or not. Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the sake of civilization!

Although tbh if I was the last man on Earth due to some natural disaster I'd do my best to repopulate this Earth. On the other hand if this was man made destruction aka Nuclear Fallout or something akin to that then I'd just die alongside her sort of like that Steve Carrell movie. I really love that movie. Reason being is because anything man made would have effects that would last years throughout the rest of our lives and even beyond so no point in saving humans when we will just live to suffer as it were.

In all honesty I'm guessing she would say "I don't think of you that way. You're like a brother to me now" and the answer would be no. I don't care about the future of the species so I wouldn't care if humanity ends. And in all honesty I think I'd be too lonely and want her to like me too much and not run away from me to rape her.

So I'm guessing odds are I'd still be out of luck. Kind of pathetic really but that's the truth.

there would be nothing stopping me from making her a total submissive slave.. jeez the things i would doo....
[fuck off cucktears]

strong bait thread:feelswhat::chad:

nah, men are stronger. take the cosbypill.

Definitely not. The foid would probably kill herself before I even asked her for sex.

In all honesty I'm guessing she would say "I don't think of you that way. You're like a brother to me now" and the answer would be no. I don't care about the future of the species so I wouldn't care if humanity ends. And in all honesty I think I'd be too lonely and want her to like me too much and not run away from me to rape her.

So I'm guessing odds are I'd still be out of luck. Kind of pathetic really but that's the truth.

soyed mod

They'd probably like me and want to reproduce of I'm the only want left, but I'm mad at women so I'd just stay at home and fap.

I have a story to tell you. I was in school back then, think i was 17 or so at that time. Our class had a break and i was sitting in my classroom. Near me was an italian chadlite with a femoid, i could hear them though. The italian chadlite asked the femoid hey if you and grayjedi90 were the last humans on earth, would you fuck him? The femoid responded with eww no i would rather let humanity go extinct. So the answer is no.

tbh i wont even care. no men= it means theres wont be any WK on earth, so i could do whatever i want.
LOCK YOUR DOORS WHORES

Thinking she would is cope.

I am a 4/10 deathnic, so no.

She’d fuck a dog before me.

If hookers in SEA do it for only 30 bucks with white truecels then the last foid on earth will too, she'll have no choice.

I'd be happy to see the species go extinct once and for all so whether she said no or yes is irrelevant. I would do what I had to I order to ensure humanity is wiped out permanently. She can go fuck a dog for all I care.

I wouldn't give her a choice haha

I have a story to tell you. I was in school back then, think i was 17 or so at that time. Our class had a break and i was sitting in my classroom. Near me was an italian chadlite with a femoid, i could hear them though. The italian chadlite asked the femoid hey if you and grayjedi90 were the last humans on earth, would you fuck him? The femoid responded with eww no i would rather let humanity go extinct. So the answer is no.
Fucking brutal:feelskek:

If I’m the last human male on earth, no. Assuming there are other human females, she’d probably become lesbian. If animals still existed, she’d rather fuck a dog. If there were no other living things at all, she’d probably rather die.

If I’m the last human male on earth, no. Assuming there are other human females, she’d probably become lesbian. If animals still existed, she’d rather fuck a dog. If there were no other living things at all, she’d probably rather die.
You're putting pussy way too much on a pedestal.

Chloroform + tie her up to a bed + fuck her

How so? I’m only telling the truth.
In SEA 1/10 balding fat guys can have sex with decent looking femoids for only $30, so if you were the only guy left a foid would at least fuck you for protection.

Probably yes. Especially after some months have passed and she's sure it's over for all other men.

The challenge would be not being too much of a wimp and lose time but at the same time not being overly rapey, what could cause her to freak out and kill you in your sleep or something.

I'd just be honest. Look at our situation, I have no choice about helping you and you have no choice about banging me. The natural state of things, where men do the hard work outside whereas women do the lighter work inside and gives birth to children and sexual comfort to the husband would be naturally recovered, at least in a microcosmos.

Last edited:
And then people have the audacity to ask why people go ER. Dear god, just CHOcking.

Yes, even if she was a prime 10/10. Nobody likes being alone, we all crave social interaction, she would need somebody to talk too, or she would go insane. And I'll only talk to her if she agrees to have sex with me.

You know what... if she says no to sex then at least we can all rest in the afterlife assured that this terrible game of hypergamy has ended once and for all.