Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think the FBI is actually watching us?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I know we like to joke about it a lot but do you guys actually think they are watching our posts and just waiting for us to say something illegal and have us imprisoned?

chill the fuck out lil homie. nobody cares about you. its just fearmongering

I don't think they give a flying fuck.

Are they gonna catch the non-USA cels too? :feelshaha:

3 letter agencies do watch "domestic terrorist" groups like inklers:soy:
Yes there are glowers who lurk this site:feelsLSD:
Don't forget that while you post:feelshehe:

People who work for the government are just lazy 9-to-5 schmucks. They can't even stop a group of 20 radical Muslims from hijacking 2 airline jets even with ample advanced knowledge of exactly what they're gonna do, and when.

Well Im outside of US so IDGAF. Not familiar with law but I dont think stuff written on the anonymus online forums can in any way be used against u as evidence. Unless you posted illegal videos like cp

Hehe I like that I’m a terrotist

Only burgercels are in danger

Yes I am terrorist and live in Curryland come and incarcerate me you FBI fags.

I know we like to joke about it a lot but do you guys actually think they are watching our posts and just waiting for us to say something illegal and have us imprisoned?
Abso-fucking-lutely :blackpill:

Yeah actually wouldn't doubt it. You'd be surprised how the US guberment spies on normies let alone incels. Many agencies use AI to essentially track everything you do and everyone you know in case they need to investigate or respond to crimes. Read about predictive policing and systems like palantir or even wikileaks. I guarantee you're on an ai's watchlist just for using this site

Of course they are. I try not to say anything too threatening because of that. But rage overtakes me.

ye they do and also be careful what you say

Last edited:
no

They have BettER things to do

Maybe not watching but they for sure know about us and maybe keep an eye in our direction

Yea, I remember a fed on youtube said they divide us into 2 categories, the shy ones and the aggressive ones. They said that they mostly pay attention to the aggressive ones because they're the most likely to do something. But honestly as long as you dont say anything stupid, like seriously talking about going er then you dont have much to worry about.

Yes. They are very observant of the ethnicels who flocked here after witnessing JBW.

pretty sure they do,especially when we have had several guys go on rampages or plan rampages who linger around incel communities and even here.

even if they don't consider us dangerous,you can bet they will write a 1000 page document on us just to justify more retarded spending,so they can buy their new yacht.so i imagine they at least have some form of surveillance here.probably some guy checks the website,if their system is triggered by something seen here.

fuck them if they do. the epsteins and weinsteins of the world can do as they please but the rest of us are expected to behave like good little censored goyim

Of course, they do. Some countries even designate incels as terrorists, as ridiculous as that sounds (because it is). Once you designate a group as terrorists, the spy agencies are tasked to spy on you as part of their mandates. If you become a POI (person of interest), then everything you do is monitored (online activity, phone calls, SMS, banking activity, and even your physical activity i.e., your routines, what you do, and which circles you're in).

Like @Ehwhatever said, much of it is using AI, which is used to filter out keywords, phrases, and posting patterns. If the parameters are met, it triggers a hit, then a human looks into it to determine whether or there's a potential threat. If the user is deemed a potential threat (POI), then all of the shit I mentioned above takes place. In addition to that, there are also glowies on the forum (but they're mostly passive and lurk). The active ones are usually provocateurs who bait and encourage you to incriminate yourself, or at the least to open up and reveal something honest about yourself (your moral and political views, for example) in order to profile you.

Last edited:
probably but just dont post threats and youre good

Yes they watch us 99.9 % probability.

No, they are not going to arrest anyone just based on what we write here (too small potatoes for them)

What they probably do is cross-reference the data from here with other sources in some model designed to red-flag potential ER candidates.

I torrent american movies all the time you'd think they'd care more about that and yet here i am