Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think the education you got from your parents is one of the reasons of your failure?

Your parents also contribute to your failures or they did their best and your looks are the issue?

• Yes, they also educated me like crap

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • They were good parents, did their best, but looks are all that matter

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Does the education you receive from your parents matter when it comes to success and failure, especially in relationships? What's your opinion

F A C E > A L L

Not their education, their bullying

Their bluepilled nonsense "just make money when you grow up" led me to neglect my social life tbh

It doesn't matter what education. It's the genetics that counts the most.

I was a low iq ugly freak. Even if they have the best advice what's the damn point?

they did bad things tbh

Father was always very helpful, but never talked with me about girls and relationships, mom played much less useful value in my life.

They didn’t teach me anything at all. Just expected me to work it out all on my own and this applied to pretty much everything in general, not just relationships. It played a significant part in stunting me socially, but if I looked like a chad then none of that shit would even matter. Everything would fall into place for chad, regardless of upbringing.

second option
@Yerberito

wouldn't matter how they raised me would still be incel

They werent really around for too long

Definetly. They were always annoyed with my presence and barely interacted with me. I remember crying and shouting "you don't love me" often when I was 7 or 8. And it's not that they hated me. They just ignored me until I finally moved away.

If my father was alive and I hadn't mouthbreathed along with isolation my nutrition could have improved my looks a little bit

shit was set in stone by jr high

my parents never taught me shit but 6th grade women were all over the "chads"

Yes, smother wanted me to be good kid who sits at home, and father - "normal grown up man", who finds normal wifeoid. Sedentary unadventurous upbringing, not helping in widening geogra[hy to search for special cute adorable loli waifu of culture

What education? They taught me nothing.

If my father was alive and I hadn't mouthbreathed along with isolation my nutrition could have improved my looks a little bit
If your fat is the problem, you could fix it any time, lol. You don't need special education for nutrition, lol.

Doesn't matter. Genetic luck is everything

No, it's my personality

If your fat is the problem, you could fix it any time, lol. You don't need special education for nutrition, lol.
You mean body fat? Cuz I'm skinny af actually

They did alright

Failure starts in the womb, but it's the parents' responsibility to blackpill their genetically inferior boys as soon as it's evident that they're not Chads so as to minimize their suffering.

The longer one goes without being blackpilled, the worse the psychological damage is and the harder it becomes to accept the blackpill later in life.

Does the education you receive from your parents matter when it comes to success and failure, especially in relationships? What's your opinion
Your poll options are bad. I believe my parents had good intentions and did their best, but unfortunately they were bluepilled and ignorant so they failed miserably, and thus their education is one reason for my failure.

Total bluepill, so yes. Didn't help that they were helicopter parents either