Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think the destruction of Iran will make my life better or worse?

incelerated

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
For so many years, many analysts and reformists had said that Israel has a plan to make Iran attack it, and then retaliate by destroying all of our infrastructure and send us to the stone age. It isn't even something new or hidden. It was a well known plan but Mullahs were too power hungry and stupid to realize how easy it is for Israel to actually do it.

See? They let Iran develop missiles and shit so it can be a threat, a barking dog, an excuse. But they won't Iran develop two things:
1- A nuke because that would be an actual deterrent
2- An air force and/or an air defense system, because that way their option to bomb Iran to stone age would be less feasible.

All of this, even Iran's hypersonic missiles is only to their benefit, which is why they allowed it in the first place. If it was effective like nukes they wouldn't allow it.

So as everything is going according to their plan and my country is becoming their next target for destruction to become the next Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria/Lybia/etc. you name it, do you think this situation will make my ascension harder or easier?

There will be a shortage of gas and electricity. Communications will be shit. Internet might get completely cut off by the government. The economy will fully collapse beyond repair. People will go into panic mode and become worse thieves than they already are, trying to rip you off every chance they get.

I think my situation will get worse. I think even in a nuclear winter situation foids will be chad only.
Actually in a situation like that harems will grow more because foids want someone who can protect them so they will form harems around the gigarich and gigachad.

However if unemployment becomes rampant and I somehow manage to hold a job that might be a trump card for me and turn me into a financial chad.
As such this a scenario in which I will ascend, but not very likely.

Last edited:
depends if you have built up resources. If you do, might be able to find a foid who doesn't want to starve to death, like in the 1820s. I think life would be much worse though. People adapt to luxuries of the modern world in the way of sisyphusian adaptation, but adapting downwards is almost impossible. If you are living an actively more difficult life than you used to be, you won't enjoy it, and so even though humans technically adapt to life, you'll more accurately only be adapting to hating that life, instead of actually slowly coming to get used to it and see it as bearable. if you lose luxury, you'll remember it forever and be bothered by its absence, and even if you have resources, it will be hard to adapt to a life in the stone age

If foids are afraid for their own survival, betabuxxing would be easier I guess

depends if you have built up resources. If you do, might be able to find a foid who doesn't want to starve to death, like in the 1820s. I think life would be much worse though. People adapt to luxuries of the modern world in the way of sisyphusian adaptation, but adapting downwards is almost impossible, if you lose luxury, you'll remember it forever and be bothered by its absence, and even if you have resources, it will be hard to adapt to a life in the stone age
True

I think it's just theatrics. If Israel actually wanted to dispose of Iran they'd have done it ages ago. They need Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas to justify perpetual war and genocide of Palestinians.

I think it's just theatrics. If Israel actually wanted to dispose of Iran they'd have done it ages ago. They need Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas to justify perpetual war and genocide of Palestinians.
This more or less

At least for now, I guess

I want Hezbollah to attack israel, so Israel bombs us, and I die without having to rope. At least I won't go to hell, because, my death won't be my fault. That's what I'm hoping out of all of this tbh.

I want Hezbollah to attack israel, so Israel bombs us, and I die without having to rope. At least I won't go to hell, because, my death won't be my fault. That's what I'm hoping out of all of this tbh.
If god send u to hell for roping when he created all the condition leading u to it, he is the most wicked entity in and outside the fuckin universe

If god send u to hell for roping when he created all the condition leading u to it, he is the most wicked entity in and outside the fuckin universe
I don't want to believe. But I was raised very religious, so it's hard to be an atheist. If it makes sense

This more or less
At least for now, I guess
A good point actually.

But maybe they are planning a new phase of their existence where they don't even need the excuse anymore. Maybe that's why they started all this. Maybe it's time to dispose of us, the fake threats. Specially since they have already made deals with all Sunni Arab countries, and they aren't even saying a thing against all this genocide. Whatever deal they have made it must be extraordinarily important and strong, because in the past they at least verbally criticized Israel for what they did.

I think the time has come for Israel to start their political and financial domination over the region and become the biggest country of the middle east through political, financial and trade deals. So they are going to dispose of Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran which threatens their security and are bad for business and trade.

I think this is the end of phase 1 of their domination plan and the start of phase 2.

They have neither the logistics nor the means to do anything against Iran except screw up its industries, which although it may be a hard blow, would only increase Iran's animosity towards Israel instead of actually solving something.

Even with US intervention, Iran is an extremely difficult country to invade and secure, even more so than Afghanistan.

I don't want to believe. But I was raised very religious, so it's hard to be an atheist. If it makes sense
ye me too. I usually start thinking it is real when the barrel is on my forehead. Basicly the fear of hell and god is deeply rooted in our brain because we learn it at a young age from our parents. It is comparable to the fear of fire. We are evolved to believe our parents as kids because the kids that didn't survive less than those who believe their parents i guess.

Better because itll open up immigration oppportunity for you. So you leave this shithole.

For so many years, many analysts and reformists had said that Israel has a plan to make Iran attack it, and then retaliate by destroying all of our infrastructure and send us to the stone age. It isn't even something new or hidden. It was a well known plan but Mullahs were too power hungry and stupid to realize how easy it is for Israel to actually do it.

See? They let Iran develop missiles and shit so it can be a threat, a barking dog, an excuse. But they won't Iran develop two things:
1- A nuke because that would be an actual deterrent
2- An air force and/or an air defense system, because that way their option to bomb Iran to stone age would be less feasible.

All of this, even Iran's hypersonic missiles is only to their benefit, which is why they allowed it in the first place. If it was effective like nukes they wouldn't allow it.

So as everything is going according to their plan and my country is becoming their next target for destruction to become the next Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria/Lybia/etc. you name it, do you think this situation will make my ascension harder or easier?

There will be a shortage of gas and electricity. Communications will be shit. Internet might get completely cut off by the government. The economy will fully collapse beyond repair. People will go into panic mode and become worse thieves than they already are, trying to rip you off every chance they get.

I think my situation will get worse. I think even in a nuclear winter situation foids will be chad only.
Actually in a situation like that harems will grow more because foids want someone who can protect them so they will form harems around the gigarich and gigachad.

However if unemployment becomes rampant and I somehow manage to hold a job that might be a trump card for me and turn me into a financial chad.
As such this a scenario in which I will ascend, but not very likely.
Get out there before the worst possible outcome happens and either comeback to Iran when is in Stone Age era or start from 0 in other country and get married with a girl of your same country when shes looking for housing or so.