Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think the columbine shooters were incels?

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Apparently two white high school males went ER and shot and killed 13 people including themselves back in 1999... It was one of the biggest tragedy ever.

Low status males for sure.

Yes, one of them would right in his diary about some foid he had feelings for and how it wasn't reciprocal, maybe not the reason why he did it but you could say they were mentalcels

In today's world absolutely. All the way back then I don't think online dating for example was nearly as prevalent as it is now, so maybe not then, maybe then they'd be low-tier normies.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 85
Well they both mog me, but they probably were just a edgy loners.

They were by no means incels. Eric Harris had sex and wrote about it in a journal. Dylan probably did too. In fact, they were typical normies, but with an edge.

From what I remember reading they seemed more or less like failed normies. Dylan had a history with girls. He was a tall dude with a crazy sense of fashion. But he always seemed pretty beta to me. He happened to share some proclivities with Eric which put him on the outside. Eric seemed more like a mentalcel.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but from what I remember reading Eric was was going after Stacey types. If he just lowered his bar, and most importantly wasn't a sperg he could have had some success even as a manlet IMO. He did seem to be the alpha in their outcast group, so he had some kind of power over other people.

Last edited:
Part of the irony is, had they lived, they'd both be getting love letters in prison from adoring females. Women love psychopaths and serial killers.

That was back in the late 90s. I’m about there age. Back then they could get some sort of girlfriend, especially the better looking one.

Apparently two white high school males went ER and shot and killed 13 people including themselves back in 1999... It was one of the biggest tragedy ever.
One of them was jewish( or both) and they specifically target christians

“Apparently”?

It was the most famous one of all.

They were probably low-tier normies, they were outcasts and got bullied by the chad sportsmen all the time.

I remember it happening, I was about their age, and no, you could NOT get laid easily in the 90s. Incels existed in high numbers, but there weren’t internet communities for them to congregate, so nobody admitted it.

Last edited:
Definitely. Everyone hated them

Yeah i think they were incels.

Yes, they were both virgins.

Here's a part of an article about Eric Harris' "sex life".
"A month before the attack, Eric made a list of things to do before the attack. Along with specific preparations for the rampage, he included the item: "get laid." On April 3, in his last journal entry, he lamented his inability to have sex, noting that maybe he was trying too hard, but that with the date of the attack closing in, he had to try hard. Though not conclusive proof, these documents suggest that Eric had not succeeded in his quest for sexual experience."
If this is true, does it have any connection to the attack? Besides Eric's list of girls who deserved to die because they rejected him, his journal suggests that his sexual frustration did play a part in his motivation. Eric wrote about his self-hatred and lack of confidence with girls and wrote, "If people would give me more compliments all of this [the attack] might still be avoidable.... You know what, maybe I just need to get laid. Maybe that'll just change some s--- around." As I noted in my book (Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters), Eric was desperate for status, desperate to feel like a man. He was so desperate that he thought the attack might be avoidable if he could just "get laid." This would have changed his sense of himself, allowing him to feel more like a man.

And here's a based journal post from St. Harris himself:

"Last I want is to be surrounded by the flesh of a woman, someone like (black) who I wanted to just f*ck like hell, she made me practically drool when she wore those shorts to work instant hard on. I couldnt stop staring. And others like (4 names blacked out then 2 spots), and others who I just want to over power and engulf myself in them. Mmm I can taste the sweet flesh now the salty sweat, the animalistic movement iccchhh lieaebe fleisccchhhh who can I trick into my room first? I can sweep someone off their feet, them what they want to hear, be all nice and sweet, and then f*ck em like an animal, feel them from the inside as Reznor said. Oh thats something else that one NIN video I saw, broken or closer or something, the one where the guy is kidnapped and tortured like hell actual hell I want to do that to. I want to tear a throat out with my own teeth like a pop can. I want to gut someone with my hand, to tear a head off and rip out the heart and lungs from the neck, to stab someone in the gut, shove it up to the heart, and yank the f*cking blade out of their rib cage! I want to grab some weak little freshman and just tear them apart like a f*cking wolf. Show them who is god. Strangle them, squish their head, bite their temples into the skull, rip off their jaw/ rip off their collar bones, break their arms in half and twist them around, the lovely sound of bones cracking and flesh ripping ahh so much to do and so little chances.

Yes, they were both virgins.

Here's a part of an article about Eric Harris' "sex life".

And here's a based journal post from St. Harris himself:

I wonder why he didn't just rape one of them. If he was set on killing, he might as well have done that too.

In today's world absolutely. All the way back then I don't think online dating for example was nearly as prevalent as it is now, so maybe not then, maybe then they'd be low-tier normies.
If they didn't make those mentally ill facial expressions, yes they'd be normies.

How wasnt he incel?

Balding, shitty side profile and garbage teeth.

Theres even a passage where he talks about being weird looking and nobody wants him to be around because of that

Its possible but things were a bit different for normies like them in that era. I think they couldve gotten a lower tier gf then if they wernt so mental. But with the internet and smartphones now, forget it.

Didn't both of them bullied some other less good-looking kids? Or was it something media tried to pin on them to vivify their actions?

“Apparently”?

It was the most famous one of all.

They were probably low-tier normies, they were outcasts and got bullied by the chad sportsmen all the time.

I remember it happening, I was about their age, and no, you could NOT get laid easily in the 90s. Incels existed in high numbers, but there weren’t internet communities for them to congregate, so nobody admitted it.
How wasnt he incel?

Balding, shitty side profile and garbage teeth.

Theres even a passage where he talks about being weird looking and nobody wants him to be around because of that

From what I remember reading they seemed more or less like failed normies. Dylan had a history with girls. He was a tall dude with a crazy sense of fashion. But he always seemed pretty beta to me. He happened to share some proclivities with Eric which put him on the outside. Eric seemed more like a mentalcel.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but from what I remember reading Eric was was going after Stacey types. If he just lowered his bar, and most importantly wasn't a sperg he could have had some success even as a manlet IMO. He did seem to be the alpha in their outcast group, so he had some kind of power over other people.
Tfw you status mog your school shooter gang

Today they would be

Tfw you status mog your school shooter gang
2:31 "You know we can't have weapons on school grounds".

I do respect that they made this video, no matter how cringe. Basically saying keep bullying us and expect to receive a bullet.

Didn't both of them bullied some other less good-looking kids? Or was it something media tried to pin on them to vivify their actions?
They did. This is why I don't know how to feel about the Columbine duo. I suspect that they exaggerate their bullying/ violent experiences and were just being huge edgelords or sadists who tried to find excuses to go ER.

I don't think they were incel as we define it. Maybe they were unpopular in school and couldn't get laid there, but there is life after/ outside of school. Don't tell me these two guys would not be able to find gfs, especially at that time in history.

Only 4 of their victims were foids I think

I saw many documentaries about it, one of their friends who has talked alot about it said that they were the losers of the losers in the school, like the 2 lowest status in the entire school, and that he thought they died virgins.
One of them described not having girls in his life as suicidefuel

dylan was if u read his journal, EH journal was also based, their sacrifices will never be forgotten

These guys could've been even more legendary. Apparently they intended to blow up the parking lot (knowing help would arrive) with bombs, but it didn't go off.

One is ugly and the other a manlet. Don't think girls were interested in them.

They were normies who died as virgins though Eric was closer to being a failed normie

Dylan had incel-tier looks, but Eric had mid-tier normie looks. However, what Dylan lacked in face, he made up for in height; similarly, what Eric made up for in face, he lacked in height.

Dylan had incel-tier looks, but Eric had mid-tier normie looks. However, what Dylan lacked in face, he made up for in height; similarly, what Eric made up for in face, he lacked in height.
Brutal

Lack of affection is the #1 reason for mass shootings.

Lack of affection is the #1 reason for mass shootings.
Exactly, no person with a loving sex life would ever want to do such things.

Unlike earthquakes or asteroids, these tragedies would be completely preventable.

If they had been kissed and caressed by loving gfs in high school, Columbine would not have happened. The Day of Retribution would not have happened. Virginia Tech would not have happened.

They were defintely incels although I don't think the label exsisted yet.

the manlet was a virgin, the tallfag had a GF.
prom.jpg