Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think the average white women would be embarassed to date an ethnic?

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I feel like even if a white woman wanted to date an ethnic, she would be hesitant to do it because some people are inevitably going to be laughing or judging them in public, and even their friends and family will be wondering why she's dating an ethnic when she could just date a white man.

JFL @this GrAYcel thinking that white toilets would ever think of dating ethnic males

They do. If the ethnic in question looks like Jeremy Meeks that is.
I've seen plenty of tall, average looking niggers with white women. For other races it's very rare, however.

For other races it's very rare, however.
Bingo!
JBW and JBB is what matters.
If you are brown you should never approach a white toilet even if you are tall, rich, statusmaxxxed and so on

Depends on how attractive. :feelsjuice:

no white women is dating an ethnic, ever
white women will prefer sleeping with white LTN than having sex with ethnic "chads". if you're an ethnic in the west you're never going to ascend so your thread is totally worthless and pointless since it assumes that ethnics are getting white pussy in the first place.

no white women is dating an ethnic, ever
white women will prefer sleeping with white LTN than having sex with ethnic "chads". if you're an ethnic in the west you're never going to ascend so your thread is totally worthless and pointless since it assumes that ethnics are getting white pussy in the first place.
Blacks and white passing latinos do get white women I've seen it, don't cope. Brown men and Asians have it extremely hard though.

yes. more embarrassing than canines, i'm sure

somewhere around 95% of peoples values and perception of what is attractive comes from susiety
So yeah obviously

I knew a white girl who once said she wanted to date an indian guy in our class but didn't because of their reputation. Suicidefuel for curryniggers. @Transcended Trucel

jfl at this cope thread.
even deathnic foids in the west don't dare to date ethnics so thinking that WHITE WOMEN will literally date or even look in the direction of an ethnic man is just extreme level of hulicunation. take your meds OP, the only people saying that ethnic manage to get white girls are just BBC obessed white guys.
time to wake up from the dream.

It might work if he's taller than 6 ft with fit body, at least 6 to 7 looking.