Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think that white people are hated ? Do you personally hate white people ?

Are whites hated ?

• Total voters
To koniec

To koniec

Analkonda Biggest Nightmare
★★★★★
It's depressing how much non whites seem to hate us, to think i defended and liked blacks, browns and asians when i was kid and teenager

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@lifefuel
@Copexodius Maximus
@Lv99_BixNood
@Govid_Dorious
@Murder Mario

It's depressing how much non whites seem to hate us, to think i defended and liked blacks, browns and asians when i was kid and teenager

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@lifefuel
@Copexodius Maximus
@Lv99_BixNood
@Govid_Dorious
@Murder Mario
Yes we are hated. Non whites have affirmative action and dominate Pop culture.

@wereq
@Caesercel

They're hated in the "im obviously jealous of you" kind of way

Didn't you consider yourself ethnic before?

i hate whites and i think theyre hated. I hate whites because they are so cucked that they will let other races comingle and ruin their own. While also allowing so many fucking NIGGERS into countries where they dont belong. NIGGERS FUCKING NIGGERS have an entire fucking continent that they shit up, they need to be there. fucking white CUCKS go to africa and get beheaded by tribal niggers and then send more and wonder why the tribals aren't getting the message. stop bringing bibles to africa start sending NUCLEAR FUCKING BOMBS YOU RETARDED ASS WHITE KIKES AHHHHHHH fuck.

1. fucking hate whites theyre cucked
  2. hate niggers they ruin everything they touch and play the victim
  3. hate curries they stink and shit in the streets and dont ride inside the trains
  4. some asians are cool like some japs. they made hentai and gundam, they can stay. Chinks tho? HATE EM why do chinks eat dogs and frogs and other animals that probably should be ate? because THEYRE SO DAMN STUPID!
  5. arabs. hate the towel headed bomb blowing dress wearing sand niggers too. hate em cuz they hate me. I honestly think the arab culture is pretty based and the tight-knit familial unit and communities they have, im jealous of. But then they fight with themselves because they live in dirt houses still because theyre backwards barbarians.
  6. jews. . . . . . . dont get me fucking started. Its like saying, "Why, yes, I think I will move in next door to Satan. What could possibly go wrong with the literal devil as my next-door neighbor?" EX-TER-MI-NATE ALL KIKES

Last edited:
Te koniec omega male my polish friend lets play mmo

I think there are more ethnic white worshippers than haters tbh

Nobody really hates white people. They are just idiotic speeches, in practice everyone doesn't even unconsciously see them with a certain superiority

I'm not saying they're really superior, but they're a notch above average in soyciety only for their race itself

Is your SF arc about to begin?

Universally, I don't think whites are hated. Should be more than evident seeing how everything white is idolised. I'm indifferent to whites.
Whites who focus on those who dislike them must be very insecure. The average white has no reason to care about what ethnics think or say.

Is your SF arc about to begin?

Universally, I don't think whites are hated. Should be more than evident seeing how everything white is idolised. I'm indifferent to whites.
Whites who focus on those who dislike them must be very insecure. The average white has no reason to care about what ethnics think or say.
nah dont worry but im not blind black bro

nah dont worry but im not blind black bro
Are you bothered by what you see on this forum, or elsewhere? No reason to pay attention to it. If I did for my own ethnicity, I'd have killed myself already.

Are you bothered by what you see on this forum, or elsewhere? No reason to pay attention to it. If I did for my own ethnicity, I'd have killed myself already.
elswhere tiktok reddit 4chan

I have reasons to. Crackers have treated me the worse throughout my life. Black people and any other races, were chill with me.

But I don't care enough to actively hate white people. I just expect them to treat me the worse. And 99% of the time, I'm correct.

elswhere tiktok reddit 4chan
Unless you are searching for an interest or something, no need to use those platforms. Don't go out of your way to ruin your mood
Have to be more meaningful in your usage. I ruined my mood earlier whilst browsing a subreddit - never going back there

Unless you are searching for an interest or something, no need to use those platforms. Don't go out of your way to ruin your mood
Have to be more meaningful in your usage. I ruined my mood earlier whilst browsing a subreddit - never going back there
dm bro i will send you my artworks ( recent ones )

Whites are hated today by the leftist establishment for sure.

Racism against whites is real

Yes I hate white people because I live around them. Same as Pakistanis and Indians and blacks. Jamaican natives are cool though.

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@lifefuel
@Copexodius Maximus
@Lv99_BixNood
@Govid_Dorious
@Murder Mario
I think actual conscious racism is rare. The real racism is people having a subconscious opinion about you based on your appearance, but that encompasses everything about you, not just your race.

The loud people on the internet spreading hate against others are probably a small minority.

Personally as a Jew I’ve seen lots of hate as well in that sense online and for looking white at least, but irl no one has ever said anything to me. Although that could just be that even racists would rather target my ugliness because that hurts more, so idk.

No I don't hate whites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back