Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think that the Japan olympics will make the japcels more aware of the blackpill?

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Fortunately Covid-19 postponed this torment for a while, but eventually they will happen, so the question is: with the influx of tall Chads tourists there the Japanese will be brutally mogged and cucked. Do you think they will become more aware of blackpill after that?

there are already many white weebs there tho

Probably you're right. In my country we got cucked hard in 2014 but seems like no one paid atention.
White normies were fucking Brazilian bitches with ease, foids were complaining saying that local men are ugly and foreigners are handsome JFL.

That shit was a blackpill party.

need covid 2.0

White normies were fucking Brazilian bitches with ease, foids were complaining saying that local men are ugly and foreigners are handsome JFL.

Idk how can normies be so delusional.

Olympic games changed an entire next generation dna, i remember seeing documentary about that.

Japan is actually probably the 2ndmost blackpilled country as a whole, they are just less hateful and more mopey about it

Olympic games changed an entire next generation dna, i remember seeing documentary about that.
Which documentary?

Idk how can normies be so delusional.
One thing that truly disgusts me about Brazilian normies/incels in denial is the fact that those idiots worship Brazilian women and refer to them as " the best women in the planet" while Brazilian foids openly say they hate local guys and think they are ugly AF.

One of the most cucked countries in this planet.

One thing that truly disgusts me about Brazilian normies/incels in denial is the fact that those idiots worship Brazilian women and refer to them as " the best women in the planet" while Brazilian foids openly say they hate local guys and think they are ugly AF.

Peace will come only on the day that the last cuck is hanged in the guts of the last simp

Which documentary?
Cant remember the name, i watched it on tv, it was about how when olympic games start because of to much tourist many local girl use that as a chance to sleep with a foreigner and some get pregnant so many kids conceived in that year don't have a father, i think that was the theme im gonna try to find it.

During the Spanish invasion and colonising of South America the Foids of South America were similar. All Foids are the same.. give them an invasion and they quickly go on the side of the victor. It is self preservation. Being of child of a murderous Man that can kill many Men is hardwired into Foids since the Stone Age. Recently Man tamed the wicked beast that is Woman but it seems the Bitch has broken out of her collar and keeps copulating with criminals pushing the average IQ score down. In a sense the Female of any species is the decider of whose genes survive and whose culture survives. The more the Foid rewards the criminal, the more criminals will be seen to be good in society.

During the Spanish invasion and colonising of South America the Foids of South America were similar. All Foids are the same.. give them an invasion and they quickly go on the side of the victor. It is self preservation. Being of child of a murderous Man that can kill many Men is hardwired into Foids since the Stone Age. Recently Man tamed the wicked beast that is Woman but it seems the Bitch has broken out of her collar and keeps copulating with criminals pushing the average IQ score down. In a sense the Female of any species is the decider of whose genes survive and whose culture survives. The more the Foid rewards the criminal, the more criminals will be seen to be good in society.
But If you talk about that you are " evil incel" JFL, i hate cucks even more because they are the ones allowing that.

If It wasn't for that women would Just be put in cages again and told to shut up.

But If you talk about that you are " evil incel" JFL, i hate cucks even more because they are the ones allowing that.

If It wasn't for that women would Just be put in cages again and told to shut up.
I hate everybody and everything that led to me being animate and conscious. Consciousness is torture. I hate how you can't state facts anymore. This world has gotten soft in the head. People crying about their damn feelings all the time like everyone in the world cares. I've gone out recently in a city and the amount of people flouting the rules put in place is staggering. Plus I feel like popular businesses and restaurants pay the police off to go easy on them, to not send any marshals their way. Wouldn't be a surprise.

Tats fucked up. I always had the impression u guys have the most sex

In my country we got cucked hard in 2014 but seems like no one paid atention.
Do you think that in your country the Men have grown fervently religious that they have grown to worship the woman as hard as god? I feel like religion and everything really has been tainted by Feminism to push the price of Pussy sky high in every circle. Hole havers are so powerful if you even talk in public about that Hole being privileged it shouts you d own and the rest of the sheep baa in union. If you want to know who rules over you find out who you cannot criticise.

Tats fucked up. I always had the impression u guys have the most sex
JFL, that's the image they try to pass, women and chads do have sex a lot, as an ethnic in brazil you only fuck If you a chad or thugmaxxed, outside of that, there's no ascension.

White normies are fine tho.
Do you think that in your country the Men have grown fervently religious that they have grown to worship the woman as hard as god? I feel like religion and everything really has been tainted by Feminism to push the price of Pussy sky high in every circle. Hole havers are so powerful if you even talk in public about that Hole being privileged it shouts you d own and the rest of the sheep baa in union. If you want to know who rules over you find out who you cannot criticise.
Could be, Brazil is Very religious and it's common to see whores going to church after hiting thirty searching for a betabuxx, funniest thing is that the cucks think they are "blessed" for that lol.
I hate everybody and everything that led to me being animate and conscious. Consciousness is torture. I hate how you can't state facts anymore. This world has gotten soft in the head. People crying about their damn feelings all the time like everyone in the world cares. I've gone out recently in a city and the amount of people flouting the rules put in place is staggering. Plus I feel like popular businesses and restaurants pay the police off to go easy on them, to not send any marshals their way. Wouldn't be a surprise.
Ignorance is bliss, it's Impossible to not be angry with the hypocrisy and injustice while also being scared for your life as a sub 6 blackpilled male in 2020.

Last edited:
Idk but people here worship women.
need covid 2.0
Based

I think they've already become a full blown cope society. They're already blackpilled.

I think they've already become a full blown cope society. They're already blackpilled.
Inceldom has been accepted as the norm and now people only focus on creating more copes to make the guys remain weak and "satisfied".

Japanese society already has the notion that pussy is going to be a privilege of the wealthy( looks or money), the average ricecel doesn't even dream about getting pussy anymore, he Just copes with waifus and mangas.

Fortunately Covid-19 postponed this torment for a while, but eventually they will happen, so the question is: with the influx of tall Chads tourists there the Japanese will be brutally mogged and cucked. Do you think they will become more aware of blackpill after that?

Dude asian males are black pill veterans, they already know about all the stats and trends of white men coming into their countries and easily snatching up their women, they don't have to learn anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back