Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think that if you could get a gf you would be able to pair bond?

Do you think you could pair bond?

• Yes

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 54.5%

• Total voters
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
We know that women can't pair bond after being with too many men.

Sometimes I wonder if lonely men experience the same thing but due to their loneliness instead of promiscuity.

I've been lonely all my life. I've never been even remotely close to getting anything from a girl. Even a hug, cuddle or kiss are so absurdly out of my reach. That alone seems like a distant fantasy, like some LoTR type of shit. Don't even get me started on getting a gf.

And that's why sometimes I wonder if I could even function like a normal human if I was given the chance.

I mean, this much solitude has to break a person. It's like how feral animals can't become pets or people who've been physically abused all their life can't trust anyone.

You can't pair bond if she thinks you are not chad.

I'd need to have sex with at least 3 women before that or else I'd be pathologically jealous.

On the emotional side, it would be possible to pair bond on your side despite the loneliness and suffering.

But practically, your new gf would be able to suss out your lack of experience pretty easily and she wouldn't bond with you at all.

You can't pair bond if she thinks you are not chad.
I'm making the absurd assumption that she likes you and wants to have a healthy relationship with you.

Yeah I know it hard to have suspension of disbelief for something so far out of reach
I'd need to have sex with at least 3 women before that or else I'd be pathologically jealous.
interesting pov
Honestly, anyone who voted yes is either :bluepill: or:chad:
I'm assuming that the foid isn't the weak link there, I want to hear if YOU, on your side think you could trust, love and function like a healthy male.
On the emotional side, it would be possible to pair bond on your side despite the loneliness and suffering.

But practically, your new gf would be able to suss out your lack of experience pretty easily and she wouldn't bond with you at all.
Yeah of course we wouldn't be able to behave like someone with experience and we would have no social proofing to back us up

difficult to know

I would become insanely possessive and controlling of her because of abandonment issues. Not sure if that counts as proper pair bonding or not.

Of course not. After being alone for so long, your mind develops a need for solitude. Your new gf, after a certain time would require you to be with her 100% of the time. She does not care about your wishes to be alone for a few minutes, to contemplate life, etc. Foids don't contemplate anything, being alone to them is death, so they will not let you be alone, which will eventually drive you insane.

I would become insanely possessive and controlling of her because of abandonment issues. Not sure if that counts as proper pair bonding or not.
Doesn't seem very healthy or enjoyable but very plausible.

I think I could hypothetically, but I would need to rely on her being understanding of my situation and give me some time to untangle from my trust issues, lack of kissing/relationship/sex experience, chronic long-standing fear of getting hurt, high inhib etc.
It would take a while until I could feel any sort of comfort.
But at the end of the day, I have no guarantee that I won't be betrayed in the end or even somewhere in the middle.

The problem is that such a woman does not even exist. Women are not like that.

IF I was as attractive as a Chad, I'm sure a lot of girls would happily take me, even with my inexperience. They would perhaps even enjoy helping me with "opening up", give me time, be understanding.
But sadly, physically I'm more like a Melvin.
Unattractive,ugly and asymmetrical.
And thus nobody cares.

My brain is a mush and my mind is destroyed

Yeah. The unfucked dude is gonna pairbond with a multi-fucked, yet still single, great grandmother...

Not bloody likely.

not sure tbh. I'm probably fucked but with a "good" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: girl, sure I guess :waitwhat:

I could have sexc with her thats all that counts like wtf

IF I was as attractive as a Chad, I'm sure a lot of girls would happily take me, even with my inexperience. They would perhaps even enjoy helping me with "opening up", give me time, be understanding.
But sadly, physically I'm more like a Melvin.
Unattractive,ugly and asymmetrical.
And thus nobody cares.
Brutal af

I could. I doubt she could.

If I could I would.

Binary thinkers at it again. Anyone who disagrees with me is a bluepiller.

I voted no, by the way, dont insult me.

We know that women can't pair bond after being with too many men.

Sometimes I wonder if lonely men experience the same thing but due to their loneliness instead of promiscuity.

I think I couldn't. If you've been too lonely for too long a time, pair bonding doesn't work anymore. Truecels do not even manage to maintain healthy relationships with their family, let alone deep long-term friendships. And so they could never properly bond in a relationship.

I guess! But I don't know, of course. I do know, however, that a good deal of incels are just young conservative normies who do not have a girlfriend yet, so you always have to take it with a grain of salt what they say

Pretty much but I'd want to have sex with at least 8 women.

Pretty much but I'd want to have sex with at least 8 women.
Why such a specific number?

I think I couldn't. If you've been too lonely for too long a time, pair bonding doesn't work anymore. Truecels do not even manage to maintain healthy relationships with their family, let alone deep long-term friendships. And so they could never properly bond in a relationship.
That's exactly what I suspect. I've tried hanging out with people, joining clubs but I always end up feeling like I don't fit in or like I need some alone time.

I'm not afraid of people, I'm not awkward, I'm not a sperg (not bragging or shaming) but I have that sensation of wanting to leave and be alone.

Why such a specific number?
I know foids have who have slept with many guys they can't even remember the number, so it is hard to live with foid who has slept with many guys that she can't remember the number.