Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think that having a nice woman as profile picture is an escape from the reality of Inceldom (waifu cope) or even foggot?

y or n

• yes its like tranny roleplay or to kiss pillow

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • no, let the dream

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
users who use female avatars (faces) are probably really believe that women are nice and kind

users who use female avatars (faces) are probably really believe that women are nice and kind
Maybe that's a gay thing. As if someone created a female character in a video game. These people apparently cannot identify with their own gender and therefore with reality.

Maybe that's a gay thing. As if someone created a female character in a video game. These people apparently cannot identify with their own gender and therefore with reality.
yeah i see often that guys use female characters in online games like GTA Online for example, latent faggotry.

It shouldn’t be allowed on this site IMO

yeah i see often that guys use female characters in online games like GTA Online for example, latent faggotry.
I did use a female character in GTA so I could fap to her.

i have noticed they are usually assholes who are likely autistic or something.

women are nice and kind
411216059 6810246062416574 849047868940721156 n

how could you think otherwise judging by appearance ? Most incels don't know anything about foids, except how they seem and look

For me, i make female characters as waifus and because i find them visually appealing. In games with dating, marriage, etc like Rune Factory and My time at Portia, i always make a male character.

why not walther as icon? He was a anti-cuck mutation. Still a sexhaver, but would make much more sence than a noodlefoid
Honestly, I like to look at my AVI when typing. It helps calm me down seeing a cute girl.

Honestly, I like to look at my AVI when typing. It helps calm me down seeing a cute girl.
Is it comforting to see a hot woman who would puke in your mouth if you forced her to kiss you?

The blackpill isn't real knowledge, it's ideological deduction. You don't know foids the way Chad does for instance.
Chads don't know Foids either, as they too are replaced with better examples of each other. Depending on your bank account or youthful freshness. Only foids know exactly how foids think.

Most incels don't know anything about foids, except how they seem and look
having interactions with mother and females in school/college is enough, cold heartless creatures.

The blackpill isn't real knowledge, it's ideological deduction. You don't know foids the way Chad does for instance.
Because foids are ready to give up everything for chad - as proven by the countless chadfish and dating apps screenshots - we as incels know exactly how they see us and and why they might sometimes "date" an average oofy doofy.

Because foids are ready to give up everything for chad - as proven by the countless chadfish and dating apps screenshots - we as incels know exactly how they see us and and why they might sometimes "date" an average oofy doofy.
Let's put it this way: their behavior is predictable. In a post-apocalyptic world in which all laws of social hierarchy are abolished by right of fist, foids would also fuck incels if they are brutal enough and offer the foid a certain level of security and care through this behavior. But of course they hope for a 2m tall, muscular steel-chinned knight to save them from the evil, ugly caveman.

why is this thread so underratet?