Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think that Donald Trump would win again?

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
normally presidents in several western countries often repeat legislature. I mean, they usually govern twice in a row. But who knows in the case of trump, maybe a woman will win later? or a gay? Or is Donald Trump killed? and then invade another country?

Politics is a joke, if the Jewish elites want him to be leader again then he will.

I think it's 50/50. Dems are alienating swing voters (who carried trump in 2016) by taking far leftwing positions on illegal immigration and basically calling everyone who voted for trump in 2016 a racist piece of shit.

Dems base is definitely more energized than 2016. Best bet for Dems is to field Bernie Sanders and cross their fingers. Warren is like Sanders policy wise but she's a foid so victory is impossible. Sanders is their best chance.

I think Trump will win, seeing the clowns that will run for the democrat position... Yeah Trump has a high chance of winning in my eyes
also

He supports Jews. So they will elect him.
This too

Yes of course.

Politics is a joke, if the Jewish elites want him to be leader again then he will.
4 more years! Then the madness gets worse! (((They))) got to make that kettle simmer before tightening the lid!

He will win if the Secret Service actually keeps doing their officially stated job, and doesn't do an Ed Greer on him, or they will use touchscreens to rig the vote. The cia hates him. At this rate the dems are just throwing poo nuggets in the form of "Contenders"on the stage, and hoping for the best.

Mueller proved to be a joke, Russian collusion proved to be a joke, media proved to be a joke. Not that any of it was remotely believable, but honestly how can even sjw's be stupid enough to believe the bizzaro narratives the left puts out. They have retarded cnn anchors crying on air because Trump insulted Baltimore.

for sure I'm going to gamble

Donald Trump will win because Presidents win second term 90% of time also no good candidate to oppose him that has any mass appeal no democratic politician currently has support outside of California, New York and Nigger cities like Chicago while Donald has broad support, even if a Democrat with mass appeal came along the extreme leftists would just stab them in the back

I think Trump will win, seeing the clowns that will run for the democrat position... Yeah Trump has a high chance of winning in my eyes
Donald Trump will win because Presidents win second term 90% of time also no good candidate to oppose him that has any mass appeal no democratic politician currently has support outside of California, New York and Nigger cities like Chicago while Donald has broad support, even if a Democrat with mass appeal came along the extreme leftists would just stab them in the back

with the jews you lose

Dems would win if they just put a "normal" candidate whose only quality would be that he isn't Trump. They will put some meme candidate though and end up losing to Trump again.

I think it's 50/50. Dems are alienating swing voters (who carried trump in 2016) by taking far leftwing positions on illegal immigration and basically calling everyone who voted for trump in 2016 a racist piece of shit.
I feel as if it is done on purpose to make it look as if they actually want to win.. when in reality they were always going to lose.. it's like the Jews specifically use the power of a political party to pantomime a villain in front of people and make people choose. I mean Trump looks a saint to the Dems right now and the Jews are just going to keep making the Dems look as loony Far Lefty as possible.. because all politics is controlled by them and they will elect he who supports them the most. Nothing happens without the Jews wanting it.. they'll make you think you want it when if you were left without their guidance you would not have wanted it in the first place.

Probably but it doesn't matter anyway. Both the republicans and democrats are controlled by the same (((people))).

Dems base is definitely more energized than 2016. Best bet for Dems is to field Bernie Sanders and cross their fingers. Warren is like Sanders policy wise but she's a foid so victory is impossible. Sanders is their best chance.
Yang Gang is the biggest joke ever btw.. $1000 given to every American is the worst slogan to base your campaign on in history.
This times $1000 makes it $323 Billion.. even if it was 50% of that number it would still be around $160 BIllion.. it's probably more closer to 75% which would be $240 Billion.. it is literally undoable. If the Dems gravitate towards Yang they are finished.

yes, but who knows maybe due to unpopularity they can change him.

Yes a 50/50 tbh. I don't see very clear his popularity to win again.
He will win if the Secret Service actually keeps doing their officially stated job, and doesn't do an Ed Greer on him, or they will use touchscreens to rig the vote. The cia hates him. At this rate the dems are just throwing poo nuggets in the form of "Contenders"on the stage, and hoping for the best.

Mueller proved to be a joke, Russian collusion proved to be a joke, media proved to be a joke. Not that any of it was remotely believable, but honestly how can even sjw's be stupid enough to believe the bizzaro narratives the left puts out. They have retarded cnn anchors crying on air because Trump insulted Baltimore.
It's similar to kennedy, the CIA, FBI hated him and then bang.

Hopefully so the world will collapse.

I think he'll win because the left is very fundamentalist these days, and the dem candidate can be forced to carry very unpopular positions held by parts of the left because it's all shoved under the greater SJW umbrella. By the time the election comes, Trump will have forced the dem candidate to support pedophilia, fat acceptance, taxpayer funding of troon surgery, etc. Things even normies who lean left see as a step too far, but the candidate has to defend them because that's what the left is, a monolithic cult in which no dissent is tolerated. If the candidate ever dares say "I'm not so sure we should be pumping children with puberty blockers just in case" (s)he'll be cannibalized by the party, they'll switch to someone else a week before the election if necessary.

But, who knows. There's hard evidence of widespread vote tampering in at least five states in 2016, plus last year all the court challenges that got vote results flipped to democrats for congress, so they might be able to scam out a victory.

Yang Gang is the biggest joke ever btw.. $1000 given to every American is the worst slogan to base your campaign on in history.
View attachment 135867This times $1000 makes it $323 Billion.. even if it was 50% of that number it would still be around $160 BIllion.. it's probably more closer to 75% which would be $240 Billion.. it is literally undoable. If the Dems gravitate towards Yang they are finished.
In his book it was $1000.00 per month per American. So we are talking trillions. His book is pretty accurate as an assesment of the current state of America, but the UBI is communism. You got to wealth tax to even make that much largesse viable. There is no way you can pull off that much additional deficit spending.

Everything points out to him winning this time. It will take a while for the dems to find a worthy opponent.

I think he'll win because the left is very fundamentalist these days, and the dem candidate can be forced to carry very unpopular positions held by parts of the left because it's all shoved under the greater SJW umbrella. By the time the election comes, Trump will have forced the dem candidate to support pedophilia, fat acceptance, taxpayer funding of troon surgery, etc. Things even normies who lean left see as a step too far, but the candidate has to defend them because that's what the left is, a monolithic cult in which no dissent is tolerated. If the candidate ever dares say "I'm not so sure we should be pumping children with puberty blockers just in case" (s)he'll be cannibalized by the party, they'll switch to someone else a week before the election if necessary.

But, who knows. There's hard evidence of widespread vote tampering in at least five states in 2016, plus last year all the court challenges that got vote results flipped to democrats for congress, so they might be able to scam out a victory.
It's fun watching that dem zoo ain't it? The vote frauding is our biggest issue. We are worse than a bannana republic, but don't tell a republican that, he will call you unpatriotic, and go back to his sportsball. Trump is a speedbump slowing down the American race to complete implosion, and I am glad for it.
yes, but who knows maybe due to unpopularity they can change him.

Yes a 50/50 tbh. I don't see very clear his popularity to win again.

It's similar to kennedy, the CIA, FBI hated him and then bang.
Yeah, I am totally curious about the Secret Service nowadays. I know back in Kennedy's time they totally were complicit in his murder. So far they have kept Trump alive. I always felt bad for Clint Hill. He, and a few of those other guys on the Kennedy detail were good, but I think they figured out the complicity, and had to shut up about it for the rest of their lives.

In his book it was $1000.00 per month per American. So we are talking trillions. His book is pretty accurate as an assesment of the current state of America, but the UBI is communism. You got to wealth tax to even make that much largesse viable. There is no way you can pull off that much additional deficit spending.
Yeah.. just completely insane and would crash the economy instantly.