Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think that a civil war is coming?

Jazzcel

Jazzcel

Banned
-
If it came, will you fight? What side will you fight on? The recent events have convinced me that we're in for a second civil war, this video sums up my views on the subject pretty well.
View: https://youtu.be/eNUd1VfBuo4

I'm not American so if a civil war does break out it will be great entertainment for me.

if it comes, i hope there's bodycam livestreams tbh. it's bound to happen considering how obsessed normies are with online fame.

i hope so, but i dont think it will happen

No.
Nothing ever happens.

Its pretty intense here on the ground.
A civil war would be very exciting and I would love to see one.
But keep one thing in mind.
Nothing ever happens.

The century of big happenings is over.

In a way it already sort of is

A civil war would be very exciting and I would love to see one.
But keep one thing in mind.
Nothing ever happens.

The century of big happenings is over.
Either Way, I'm getting some body armor and a stash of dry food.

No, we went through worse in the 60s. And there was no civil war. There was a Civil Rights Movement, I guess you could spin that as a Civil Cold War.

I'm not a US citizen so I'm not really concerned, but I'll still admit that what is currently happening there made me realize how much of a coward I am. I know very well which side I'd pick if I absolutely had to, but I really, really don't want to die for all this crap.

I suppose the left has amongst its ranks even greater losers than us, of the kind that has literally nothing to lose, so it's more natural for them to willingly engage conflict. It's probably more about desperation than courage.

Last edited:
There wont be a civil war, maybe skirmishes between soys and wignats but it wont go to a civil war

We are already in civil war, it just not widespread. Do you think every city had a fight going on during the first american civil war? No, just specific cities.

No, we went through worse in the 60s. And there was no civil war. There was a Civil Rights Movement, I guess you could spin that as a Civil Cold War.
Alot have happened since the 60s , in Tokyo olympic 2 american black track athletes were sent home in disgrace for raising their right fist during medal ceremony. Fast forward to 2020, well you get my drift.

Watched it before. Yes we must drive out the negrosa and restore the fourth reich

Alot have happened since the 60s , in Tokyo olympic 2 american black track athletes were sent home in disgrace for raising their right fist during medal ceremony. Fast forward to 2020, well you get my drift.

It hasn't been a gradual buildup to 2020. It was bad in the 60s, then things calmed down in the 70s, we had a socially conservative paradise in the 80s where black people were getting killed and framed left and right but nothing happened, yadda yadda yadda, then came Obama, yadda yadda Trayvon Martin, yadda yadda St. Louis riots, yadda yadda Trump, then 2020.

I'm hoping for a Race War. Let's get this shit over with.
And I do own guns.

I'd join the right because that's what it's going to be: a left vs right conflict.

I hope not as I'm still waiting for sexbots. They can murder me after I get one and at least had one for a while. I'm not picking either side as I hate both sides meaning one of them would kill me before the sexbot if it comes too soon.

So I hope not.

I hope not as I'm still waiting for sexbots. They can murder me after I get one and at least had one for a while. I'm not picking either side as I hate both sides meaning one of them would kill me before the sexbot if it comes too soon.

So I hope not.
Honestly, I'm in the same boat.

I doubt there will actually be a civil war. America has been through worse. I am on neither of the sides as they both don’t benefit me

Unless its a gender war, I don't care. Women don't belong in the kitchen, they belong in dungeons