Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think teens should be allowed in this site? Because they are just teens and they might not have many experiences and can ascend in their 20s.

Do you think teens should be allowed in this site?

• Yes

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
I dont think teens should be allowed in this site as they dont have enough experiences I know about this site from last 6 years but join in my early 20s after trying hard and getting nothing.

I dont think teens should be allowed in this site as they dont have enough experiences I know about this site from last 6 years but join in my early 20s after trying hard and getting nothing.
Obviously yes. I was a teencel in my 2015-2018 days

nah man. the only chance of "ascending" kids might have is from the intial 2-3 years of puberity. after the first 2-3 years of puberity, your features will only change very little. by that time you are basically looking like what you are going to look like forever. if its over after 3 years into puberity, it is over for life man.

Yes they should. Teen foids just want Chads also.

Nah. Them teencels have had more experience than me. Hell i havent even had any experience.

If you want to put it that way

No.:feelsokman:

nah man. the only chance of "ascending" kids might have is from the intial 2-3 years of puberity. after the first 2-3 years of puberity, your features will only change very little. by that time you are basically looking like what you are going to look like forever. if its over after 3 years into puberity, it is over for life man.
:cryfeels:

No. You can already tell if you'll be an incel or not by the time you turn 16.

i think the official age you become a truecel is when you graduate because at that point youve missed out on all the teen love experiences. but you can get a pretty good idea whats going to happen to you in high school if youre well versed on the blackpill. like for me i only have 3 years left of high school since i just finished my 1st and already in my 1st year i have pursued 2 different girls and they both fucked me over pretty badly, also because i am not that good looking nor am i neurotypical nor do i have a big social circle as well as getting pretty decently bullied as well, i can kind of predict what will happen from here. although i wont stop trying until i know for sure that there is no chance even if i have a very slim chance now

No

they are fucking annoying and 99% teencels are fakecels

Under 17 mustn't be allowed.
These guys are literally only 15 @Lycan @Truckzo and probably still believe in tooth fairy myth:feelskek::feelskek:

An 18-19 year old always knows whether it's over or not.

Under 17 mustn't be allowed.
These guys are literally only 15 @Lycan @Truckzo and probably still believe in tooth fairy myth:feelskek::feelskek:
my parents told me the tooth fairy wasn't real when i was mf 4 :feelskek:

santa clause the Easter bunny ect

we grew up in a functioning house hold :feelskek:

my parents told me the tooth fairy wasn't real when i was mf 4 :feelskek:

santa clause the Easter bunny ect

we grew up in a functioning house hold :feelskek:
Don't understand people that have to be told by their parents or experience themselves all that shit like santa claus or the tooth fairy isn't real. Even as a kid I searched for any birthday gifts in the whole house while telling me le santa claus brings them, kek.

Don't understand people that have to be told by their parents or experience themselves all that shit like santa claus or the tooth fairy isn't real. Even as a kid I searched for any birthday gifts in the whole house while telling me le santa claus brings them, kek.
i can understand the santa thing like going to sleep :feelskek:

but all the other shit is just stupid like kids will believe anything

i had a fish named "swimmy the first" he was a betta fish and sadly he passed away while i was at school my mom told me that swimmy got sad and the pet store sent him back to wherever betta fish come from i still believed it until i was 12 after one day i brought up swimmy and she told me he had died :feelskek: