Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think taking the Blackpill negatively affected your life or did it improve it?

It improves it. It's just telling you common sense basic biology shit you would eventually face anyway.

Improved it.

At least now I know I'm not crazy. Also, since being BlackPilled, I have become more pro-active in my looksmaxing process.

Before, I used to have these thoughts that looks are everything, but I'd quickly dismiss them and return to bluepill hamstering. I'd get ideas about doing a surgery, or some acne scar treatment, but then I wouldn't follow through, because actually making shit happen is not easy. Since swallowing the blackpill, whenever I can afford a looksmaxing procedure that will benefit me without affecting my other priorities in life, I go for it.

Blackpill made me in a way more of a risk taker, more impulsive, more aggressive. I unintentionally am becoming increasingly more Alpha.

Praised be the Black Pill.

It did neither of those things.

My life is basically the same shit

My life went from trash to trash

I outperformed every normie and female in exams after taking it. It's amazing how simple yet powerful ideas can help you in your daily challenges