Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think subhuman couples are truly happy or just following their breeding instincts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
These fuckers are frida kahlo and diego rivera , True subhumans , I just dont know how they were able to fuck eachother , I couldnt see myself fucking a goblina like this fatso did.

Unnamed
Frida kahlo diego rivera 3 kd6G  1248x698abc

Anyways if this goblina lived in modern times she would aim for :chad: only. :smonk:

Do you think subhuman couples are "happy" , I think they are just horny motherfuckers haha.

That goblina used to cuck this guy with Trotsky :feelshaha:

Both, they are following their instincts and they are happy due to that

Second point

it isn't because they follow their instincts that they marry another subhuman,it isn't logical,how can another subhuman satiate their instincts?

they get married simply because it is a social norm,they just follow the norm to marry a foid ,raise kids

you joking right, you call that subhuman, you having fun at the cost of our subhumanity.

you joking right, you call that subhuman, you having fun at the cost of our subhumanity.
Cope OP is on point.
those Subhumans should have been sterilized

I can't rate the man, but the foid is at least 6/10. She's far from being a subhuman

okay I take back what I said earlier. I changed my mind after zooming in. She's too manly to be a 6/10. I'd still give her a 4/10, however.

Cope OP is on point.
those Subhumans should have been sterilized
so if i am not wrong i believe you are an incel becasue of the circumstance of modern datinng and hypergamy, but if you were to go back a few decades you would slay and have found a foid. and most of the forum members would found some one. but i would not have found any foid regardless of time and place. and you are comparing the bitch in the pic to te new foids who are mostly using fakeups and filters.
op says she is a goblina, what tf. it must be a obese cunt trolling here for fun .

okay I take back what I said earlier. I changed my mind after zooming in. She's too manly to be a 6/10. I'd still give her a 4/10, however.
4/10 my ass she is 2/10 disgusting unibrow:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
so if i am not wrong i believe you are an incel becasue of the circumstance of modern datinng and hypergamy, but if you were to go back a few decades you would slay and have found a foid. and most of the forum members would found some one. but i would not have found any foid regardless of time and place. and you are comparing the bitch in the pic to te new foids who are mostly using fakeups and filters.
op says she is a goblina, what tf. it must be a obese cunt trolling here for fun .
she is indeed a goblina, in what world is that foid even remotely attractive?

you are right that most .co users would have gotten laid 100 years back without problems
many here don't know how to rate for shit and are low key simps overrating ugly foids

Last edited:
many here don't know how to rate for shit and are low key simps overrating ugly foids
by that logic we would all be volcel , your father would be volcel. because a girl would be 4 but we need 9. so we will not fuck the girl.
then tell this to the Homo heidelbergensis because without them fucking "ugly" girls we would not be here.

Last edited:
by that logic we would all be volcel , your father would be volcel. because a girl would be 4 but we need 9. so we will not fuck the girl.
your only volcel if you refused fucking the foid after the foid consents, underrating a foid isn't volcel.

Occasionally you will see two lard asses in the wild together as a sexual or relationship couple, this is what we call lowered expectations or settling for the bare minimal in order to not be alone.

In all reality neither the fat man or woman view each other as their sexual and relationship ideal, but both know they can't get anybody else either because they're very aware of their physical appearance. So in order to not die or live home alone they create a settlement amongst themselves knowing that's the best they're ever going to get in life. Pure settling for less.

In the future one of them will eventually die of a heart attack, stroke, or some kind of other illness, and afterward the surviving individual of the relationship will never get with anybody else ever again. I've seen that story play out time and time again. They're more on the lines of relationships out of convenience. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
underrating a foid isn't volcel.
tbh ngl. men wants to see the good things in a women but the whores are complete opposite. Man there was a time where women were married off to a guy and she loved him without any judgement.

It's nothing short of a coping mechanism where couples attempt to convince themselves that they are desired, when in truth, both typically are aware they aren't attractive enough to be loved by anyone that isn't uglier than same/same level of ugliness. They overcompensate by being overly lovey-dovey.

She is not a subhuman.

But the point is that such relationships are not about horniness or breeding instincts, although they may play a part.
The most important reason is

it isn't because they follow their instincts that they marry another subhuman,it isn't logical,how can another subhuman satiate their instincts?

they get married simply because it is a social norm,they just follow the norm to marry a foid ,raise kids

She is not a subhuman.

But the point is that such relationships are not about horniness or breeding instincts, although they may play a part.
She is clearly a Subhuman. she is even uglier than my 4'10 schizo mother. Should have been sterilized

Any subhuman male is grateful for a committed female partner.

She is clearly a Subhuman. she is even uglier than my 4'10 schizo mother. Should have been sterilized
She is definitely not beautiful or even attractive, but she's just above subhuman tier.

I can't rate the man, but the foid is at least 6/10. She's far from being a subhuman
You are cucked and demoralized if you are being honest. She's not subhuman but neither over 4/10

Last edited:
You are cucked and demoralized if you are being honest. She's not subhuman but neither over 4/10
jfl I have to be made fun of just for having lower standards? Shouldn't I get a badge for being the truest incel?

jfl I have to be made fun of just for having lower standards? Shouldn't I get a badge for being the truest incel?
Lowering your standards won't change amything if you are trucel.

The subhuman guy is happy. The whore is just waiting for Chad or death

She is not a subhuman.

The fuckin every time I read subhuman term I fuckin laugh like a mofo :lul: hahahaha fuck me. This word is so fuckin funny haha

The guy is ugly but the woman is ok, have my standards fallen too far :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

they are sad, they had to settle

Subhumans aren't in a relationship for sex, they are in it because they are scared to be alone.

Normies and Chads have no reason to fear being alone, no matter what, some foid will take them. That's also why they are assholes to everyone around them and are so arrogant and narcissistic.