Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do you think (((Star Wars IX))) will flop?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I personally hope so, it's about time for that atrocity to start hurting the Disney (((overlords))), from beginning to end it was all a fucking feminist propaganda, with one of the most boring and disembodied characters I've ever seen, anyone who watched these shit know, I mean what a striking feature of the personality you can point out from characters like fin, poe, the ching chong chick that I can not even remember the name and do not even care to google it, what you can say about fucking Ray ??? Besides that she is a mary sue with the purpose of having doubts so the plot can advance a little, only this, the main character of this trilogy is a mary sue with doubt.

The reason I think it might flop it's the amount of views from people on that teaser trailer, 25 million right now, as for the teaser trailer from the Joker movie it had 46 million views, yes the joker teaser was released some days before, but the numbers of both videos already stopped growing, so there is no way for star wars to reach the same number or more. If this was before the Last Jedi ( the worse fucking movie of this whole saga) I think the views would be way higher, but now a lot of guys said enough with this bullshit, the only "fans" still with excitement are these clowns

https://incels.is/threads/am-rican-...-the-trailer-for-the-newest-star-wars.117156/

No, the power of cucks is too strong, they outnumber us by the billions.

Soy boys in plentiful will still make it a success

They can give pure shit and the cucks would eat it

It would probably be a flop for the hardcore fans but not the rest

volcels waiting for starwars while i wait for StarWhores to fap my schlong to

the same pathetic drones who make reaction videos of themselves crying to marvel trailers will go see this film 10 times

not financially but artistically yes

I don't really give a shit about that children's movie enough to form an actual opinion on it. JFL if you do

I don't give a shit about Star wars tbh, haven't even seen the First one ngl.

Star Wars has too big of a fanbase and mainstream appeal to flop

Star Wars has too big of a fanbase and mainstream appeal to flop
This. They could literally make the worst movie ever but the demand there is for the franchise (not least because movies suck nowadays and Hollywood is out of ideas) makes these movies a sure profit.

Last edited: