Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think some incels are cringy?

• Thread starter retarded_dumbshit
  • Start date

Do you think some incels are cringy?

• Yes.

Votes: 64 67.4%
  • No.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Of course not. How dare you ask such a normie question, traitorcel?

Votes: 25 26.3%

• Total voters
Yes especially those who try way too hard
I think some users feel pressured to act "edgy" ("yay rape/murder", calling women femoids all the time, being overly hateful). Like you said, try-hards.

They tend to be LARPERs most of the time. This particular brand that is.
Some sound cringy that they make me think they are cucks larping. And they probably are

Beat me to it saying it as it is.

Niceguy incels are cringy af

Yes. Especially those who constantly use tbh ded srs ngl etc.

I don't find anyone here cringeworthy. I dislike the use of "cringe", anyway. "Cringe" to me describes the painful feeling you experience when watching someone being humiliated or making a minor social transgression. Instead of being used in that sense, it's used mainly as a way to avoid consideration of someone's opinion. Someone whose opinion is radical or whose argument takes its premises to their logical conclusion is seen as "cringeworthy". I'm sure many normalfags consider us, our assertions of the blackpill, and the various systems many of us suggest as solutions to inceldom to be "cringeworthy".

Not especially.

Title. Do you find the behaviour of some incels cringy? Be it because they praise murderers such as Elliot, because you think some of them sound immature, etc.

I do.
If we don’t stick up for each other, who will? Infighting destroys communities and movements, so even if other incels piss you off be nice and polite. Save your vitriol for the real enemy, not our brothers in arms.

Yes. Especially some alt-right-cels and "mentalcels".

I think some users feel pressured to act "edgy" ("yay rape/murder", calling women femoids all the time, being overly hateful). Like you said, try-hards.
is femoid "edgy"

i just say foid by default

We are not incels because we are cringe, we are cringe because we are incels.

People always are products of who they are threaded

is femoid "edgy"

i just say foid by default
I think that some people use that word too much, as if they're constantly trying to signal their hatred for women. foid does sound more natural but it's not a word I personally use to refer to women by default. I only ever use that words when I'm pissed off at the woman/women I'm talking about.

I think that some people use that word too much, as if they're constantly trying to signal their hatred for women. foid does sound more natural but it's not a word I personally use to refer to women by default. I only ever use that words when I'm pissed off at the woman/women I'm talking about.
foid = 4 letters
hole = 4 letters
woman = 5 letters

Imagine making a 1 letter extra effort to refer to holes

I mean people like Hamudi stalk strangers and yell stuff like "it's over" or "he is manlet. He is subhuman, he gets mogged by alpha males"

Ye
Title. Do you find the behaviour of some incels cringy? Be it because they praise murderers such as Elliot, because you think some of them sound immature, etc.

I do.
S. That one napoleon culture guy sounds like a fucking retard and is super annoying. It's also kind of disgusting that that guy is a pedophile. He reminde me of chrischan, for whatever reason. Maybe because he has no self awareness.
T

foid = 4 letters
hole = 4 letters
woman = 5 letters

Imagine making a 1 letter extra effort to refer to holes

his. It's easier to type.
I mean people like Hamudi stalk strangers and yell stuff like "it's over" or "he is manlet. He is subhuman, he gets mogged by alpha males"
Hamudi is funny. What he is doing is no different than any other public prank youtube video. Most of the people don't even pay attention to him.

Yes

The coping WNcels/Stormfrontcels and JBW/Racepill deniers as well as the BBC theory posters(coincidentally most BBCtheoristcels are also WNcels)

Tbh the ER worshippers a little, but only if they over do it tbh

pol fags are massive copers.Imagine trying to *save* a society that never cared for you in any way whatsoever.

I dislike ethnicucks whose entire personality revolves around wishing they were white.
Why wouldnt you hate being asian or indian? What a shitty life to live

Why wouldnt you hate being asian or indian? What a shitty life to live
Unless you're a Chang or Chadpreet. No doubt Asian and Indian incels live shitty lives, but so do all of us, including whitecels. Coping by constantly worshiping another race is the height of cuckery; it's much more cucked than the white guilt displayed by white liberals. I recall a thread by some curry who posted a picture of an ugly middle aged white woman and kept driveling about how she looked "clean" and "angelic" because of her white skin. These people are clearly mentally ill masochists, and their sickness goes beyond JBW theories.

Just be white bro maxxers and edgecels ngl, they are :feelstrash:

I'm sure many are larping shills, can't deny a bunch of legit retards.

yes but even the most cringe incels are nowhere near as cringe as ANY cuck
yes but even the most cringe incels are nowhere near as cringe as ANY cuck

:soy:
What is this place becoming ? ded srs, a lot of soyed incels here.
You must be retarded. You do realize that it is a mental illness to be attracted to pre-pubescent children, right? It's not soy to point that out, because for at least 99% of the population, regardless of how soy you are, the attraction doesn't exist.

Go kill yourself before you end up raping a child, weirdo. You make the whole incel community look bad. We're here because we can't get laid, not because we are pedophiles.

The JBW copers are pretty cringeworthy.
A cope is something that isn’t true

JBW is true, it’s been proven multiple times

“JBW copers” is an oxymoron

It’s not the fault of ethnics that these cuckservative white soys can’t get over the fact they won’t get stacy, so they turn to shitting on actual incels (Ethnics) and accusing them of coping so as to attempt to marginalize the majority of this community that actually stays around and legitimately belongs here in favour of these coping stormfag autists that get mad because they’ll never get a white JB and aren’t willing to put in the work to save some money to ascend outside the west.

The reality is this: White people in this community come here for a nihilistic cup of coffee so to speak. They eventually get over it and accept that they have options to ascend, it just won’t be what they want. That means either going for trailer trash or SJW landwhales if you want to stay in your own country, or saving up a bit of money and going on a journey to SEA or pretty much anywhere outside of the west for that matter. Yeah, I get it, it sucks that’s what your options are, but that’s what you got, and ethnics have it worse, so don’t give us the fucking grief, because we have enough of it, and certainly more of it than you do

Last edited: