Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think some incels are cringy?

• Thread starter retarded_dumbshit
  • Start date

Do you think some incels are cringy?

• Yes.

Votes: 64 67.4%
  • No.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Of course not. How dare you ask such a normie question, traitorcel?

Votes: 25 26.3%

• Total voters
retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
★★
Title. Do you find the behaviour of some incels cringy? Be it because they praise murderers such as Elliot, because you think some of them sound immature, etc.

I do.

The JBW copers are pretty cringeworthy.

Yes especially those who try way too hard
I think some users feel pressured to act "edgy" ("yay rape/murder", calling women femoids all the time, being overly hateful). Like you said, try-hards.

I dislike ethnicucks whose entire personality revolves around wishing they were white.

Incels in denial sure are

I dont like people who say dumb shit just for approval

I think some users feel pressured to act "edgy" ("yay rape/murder", calling women femoids all the time, being overly hateful). Like you said, try-hards.
Femoid seems like the wrong word most of the time, anyway.
Rape and murder stuff is eh to me tbh but I don't actively celebrate it or anything. The problem lies in people making inceldom and the typical stereotypes associated with it their primary identity. It's the same problem with violent black culture making youths aggressive because they don't have an identity other than the colour of their skin

Think the ones doing the praising are teenagers. I can't imagine an adult praising a murderer to be edgy. I also don't get the NEETs and who even supports them. I am simply a very unattractive guy who has a very low likelihood of meeting anyone especially at my age. Sure I'm angry and frustrated but I don't feel the need to kill anyone over it

can’t be incel without being cringe

I don't really feel anything about what others say. You are in an incel forum, hit the bottom, there's no need to feel shame here.

I don’t find anyone here cringeworthy

rape is the bee's knees

Yeah, spergy posts and trying too hard to be edgy.

Every community and subculture has it's share of cringe, assholes, narcissists, etc. The incel community is no different, but I'm happy everyone is here anyways.

Some sound cringy that they make me think they are cucks larping. And they probably are

cucks make me cringe

Yes

in every "community" there are cringey people

I find cringey the whole my life sucks because i cant meet a woman and i want to die when the one making the post is 17 without ever having looksmaxxed and tryed everymean posible to get laid

Title. Do you find the behaviour of some incels cringy? Be it because they praise murderers such as Elliot, because you think some of them sound immature, etc.

I do.
i myself am an autistic edgelord so my opinion on this topic is invalid .
But nevertheless , i honestly think that minimum 50% of the users on this Forum are just failed normies and Chadlites who are just too lazy and need these Ideologies to comfortably LDAR , but they could easily get foids if they tried .
And thats cringe , when the coping is so obvious in every single post .

Aside from obvious LARP from time to time, it's usually a handful of edgelords who reply to threads but have no sort of substance for discussion. Like they're yelling into a hole in a way. Those types of posts and behavior make me cringe

You need more blackpills, retarded_dumbshit.

Yes, Bluepilled incels make wanna puke

very few if any, and most of them reformed anyway from how they used to be a year ago

Yes, Incels with anime avis come to mind.

I found cringy normies criticizing incels.

Those who are not misogynistic sure are cringy.

I dislike ethnicucks whose entire personality revolves around wishing they were white.
Suicide fuel for racepilled ethnics.

Not really. I'm open to all thoughts about the blackpill, however, I may disagree with some sub theories (JBx). As long as you're not LARPing, I'm okay with you.

"some" people of every group will be "cringy"

Yes. The ones who believe 5/10’s get laid by being NT or through social circle

nothing compared to how much normies make me "cringe". Most boyos here are just autistic

Do not confuse the incels(users) being cringey, edgy, or tryhard with those genuinely venting out of actual potent anger, fustration, despair, and hopelessness.

Last edited:
Yes, Incels with anime avis come to mind.
Yeah agree with this. No offense. Just that most posters I find annoying have anime avatars

Pretty cringy ngl

A few. Mainly JBW/JBB/JBX copers, Hamlossus worshippers, and the ones who say “Go ER” every other sentence.

Not particularly, but the anime avatars need to fucking go

@pp183 is cringy tbh