Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think society will have a breaking point?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
As more and more men become incel, we will eventually head to a society where a very large group of men are sexless and hopeless with nothing to lose.

i can’t tell if the doomsday where men start rebelling and run down the streets with pitchforks to create change will come or if its just another cope to make us believe our suffering have some purpouse.

What do you think? And if so will it happen in our lifetime?

Not in my lifetime

Thats the elite plan. They want as many incels as possible so it will reduce world population, considering we will die without having kids. Why do you think society prefer foids over any men? To create more lonely men.

we'll just become like japan or something probably

Thats the elite plan. They want as many incels as possible so it will reduce world population, considering we will die without having kids. Why do you think society prefer foids over any men? To create more lonely men.
tbh

I think there will be a breaking point, but we'll have to wait a few decades.

Yes but it will be awhile. I think America at least will become somewhat like japan and but at some point men will revolt either by just not contributing or just becoming violent.

I know incels mock MGTOW but there's a lot of validity to that movement. If every single man went MGTOW tomorrow then women would completely lose all of their power. Women can only have power as long as men give them power.

agree
I know incels mock MGTOW but there's a lot of validity to that movement. If every single man went MGTOW tomorrow then women would completely lose all of their power. Women can only have power as long as men give them power.
There are too many single mothers creating S.I.M.P's for that to occur. Society will become more foid worshipping before MGTOW and it is atrocious to watch unfold.

Last edited:
Yes coronachan is already raping markets. Far far worse shit will happen in future and people will continue to vote in retards.

No and this is why I will initiate the breaking point by myself with my bare hands.

Absolutely, it may take a while though. The rapid improvement of automation and production technology is stalling the collapse, but it is losing ground.

Absolutely, it may take a while though. The rapid improvement of automation and production technology is stalling the collapse, but it is losing ground.
Incompetent dumbfuckery will continue to rise as political volatility will grow tbh.