Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think slavery is automatically bad?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I dont even mean slavery of a different race, how about indentured servitude?

Get so in debt you're basically a slave. It's literally wageslaving with less benefits

Idk I'm drunk

Using humans as slaves is stupid when you can just use automation. Machines never get tired, are more efficient, and you don't risk machines revolting and killing you.

Using humans as slaves is stupid when you can just use automation. Machines never get tired, are more efficient, and you don't risk machines revolting and killing you.
Yeah but what about historically? Where would we be without slavery?

I'd love a female slave tbh.

@NEETAndTidy

Slaves aka indentured servants will not do anything beyond bare required minimum that lets them avoid being punished. They won't innovate, they have no reason to, as they're just slaves and won't benefit from doing more than absolute minimum.

Yeah but what about historically? Where would we be without slavery?
I'm pretty low IQ so I'm just talking out my ass here. But slavery in the distant past was normal for them. It was just part of their society, they aren't evil for doing something they were told was fine from birth. It's stupid to judge the people from the past based on the standards of today. The people of the past are dead and therefore unable to defend their actions. Even if they could, they shouldn't have to, it seems modern humans have this mentality that we today are right about everything. And that past generations were wrong because XYZ, with little consideration of what future generations might have to say about our society.

I'm pretty low IQ so I'm just talking out my ass here. But slavery in the distant past was normal for them. It was just part of their society, they aren't evil for doing something they were told was fine from birth. It's stupid to judge the people from the past based on the standards of today. The people of the past are dead and therefore unable to defend their actions. Even if they could, they shouldn't have to, it seems modern humans have this mentality that we today are right about everything. And that past generations were wrong because XYZ, with little consideration of what future generations might have to say about our society.
Cant disagree with that. But you do admit it worked in the past? I get that we moved past it. But it's really just evolved to minimum wage workers. And robots replacing the simplest ones

We are all born indebted and because of this we need to work, we already live in a process of slavery, the question is, sometimes it is good to be a slave and sometimes not, so how to balance it? Not always being a slave is bad and that does not mean that you can not have your own slaves.

Slavery of men is bad yes

Slavery of women should be allowed and legalised. Slavery of numales and soyboys should be allowed to since they are not men anyway and would actually enjoy being enslaved just like the women they love whiteknighting for.

Cant disagree with that. But you do admit it worked in the past? I get that we moved past it. But it's really just evolved to minimum wage workers. And robots replacing the simplest ones
Yes, I can see why one would draw similarities between chattel slavery and wageslavery.

Yes, I can see why one would draw similarities between chattel slavery and wageslavery.
Yeah I dont really.mean it's exactly the same. But the same central idea.

Yes. Humans shouldn't really be property

I think forced labor camps for enemies of the state/prisoners are okay.

There are different notion of slavery. Before we can have a discussion we need to first define the term slavery.

Do you mean slavery without the subjects consent? Or slavery where the subject submits wholly to the master with his consent?

If its the latter i don't considerad that slavery rather wagecucking and the former is real slavery

Slavery is abhorrent. Its been practiced since the dawn of human civilisation. I'm just glad that its been mostly eradicated. Thanks to an awakening in peoples moral standards as well as oil powered machines and automation. Enslaving black Africans is one of the single biggest mistakes in human history. I'm sure it would have been more efficient to pay people to work.

Yes. People are freedom, "friendzoned" is a kind of slavery too. Fuck girls who friendzoned you.