Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Sean O'Pry ever got rejected?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Do you think chad Sean O'Pry has ever been turned down by a woman?

Imagine that scenario;

INT. SHOPPING CENTER - LATE NIGHT

Sean is walking around with bags of Gucci and Prada. Girls who are 6's and 7's are giving him flirty glances. He ignores him because he doesn't have to settle for someone below his looks level.

He glances at a 9+ Stacy who is 5'11 and has hunter eyes, a perfect 90 degree gonial angle. She merely shoots him a brief smile and keeps walking.

Sean follows her. In the process he ignores 15 other 5's and 6's who are catcalling him.

He finally approaches her.

SEAN: Couldn't help but notice how gorgeous your eyes are.

STACY: *smiles shyly* Aw, thanks, it means a lot.

SEAN: Who are you here with? *smiles in a flirtatious manner*

STACY: I'm actually with my boyfriend. teehee

SEAN: Well, I'm actually a model, haha

STACY: You're so sweet, haha, but I'm taken.

SEAN: How about we exchange numbers and we'll see how things go? *wink*

STACY: You're really kind and sweet, but I'm going to have to pass on that one, haha, sorry.

SEAN: Ha, no problem, enjoy the rest of your nig --

Sean sees a huge 6'9 gigachad come out of the Gucci store with 10 bags of clothing for him and his Stacy. The gigachad sweeps his Stacy up with one arm and kisses her in front of Sean. Sean gives a nervous laugh and walks away, defeated. End of scene.

INT. SEAN'S HOME - NEXT MORNING

Sean hangs himself in his bedroom. Exit scene.

Do you think chad Sean O'Pry has ever been turned down by a woman?

Imagine that scenario;

INT. SHOPPING CENTER - LATE NIGHT

Sean is walking around with bags of Gucci and Prada. Girls who are 6's and 7's are giving him flirty glances. He ignores him because he doesn't have to settle for someone below his looks level.

He glances at a 9+ Stacy who is 5'11 and has hunter eyes, a perfect 90 degree gonial angle. She merely shoots him a brief smile and keeps walking.

Sean follows her. In the process he ignores 15 other 5's and 6's who are catcalling him.

He finally approaches her.

SEAN: Couldn't help but notice how gorgeous your eyes are.

STACY: *smiles shyly* Aw, thanks, it means a lot.

SEAN: Who are you here with? *smiles in a flirtatious manner*

STACY: I'm actually with my boyfriend. teehee

SEAN: Well, I'm actually a model, haha

STACY: You're so sweet, haha, but I'm taken.

SEAN: How about we exchange numbers and we'll see how things go? *wink*

STACY: You're really kind and sweet, but I'm going to have to pass on that one, haha, sorry.

SEAN: Ha, no problem, enjoy the rest of your nig --

Sean sees a huge 6'9 gigachad come out of the Gucci store with 10 bags of clothing for him and his Stacy. The gigachad sweeps his Stacy up with one arm and kisses her in front of Sean. Sean gives a nervous laugh and walks away, defeated. End of scene.

INT. SEAN'S HOME - NEXT MORNING

Sean hangs himself in his bedroom. Exit scene.

I breathed out air through my nose slightly more forcefully than usual

Yes. Theres an article on it, his prom date rejected him last minute

Who cares, his wins far outweigh his losses. The same applies to women, yet they obsess over the few guys they can't get.

Who cares, his wins far outweigh his losses. The same applies to women, yet they obsess over the few guys they can't get.
This. Anything else is cope. I wouldn’t mind any kind of rejection if I had any kind of success to fall back on. Not possible when you are only a failure.

His personality is better than 80% of the population so I doubt it.

I wonder if it's better than Nick Bateman's
Well both of them get a good amount of haircuts and have more showers than 80% of the population so at that point it can go either way.

I'm sure he's been in the same room with someone like Jason Momoa, or Jeremy Meeks. I think at that level it's not about being rejected, as being rejected seems almost absurd, and easy to brush off at that point. It's like being angry at a retard for being loud. At that level it's probably more about being mogged.