Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity do you think Rosina Kamis was a fakecel ? She had the government kill her because Chad ignores her?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Rosina from what I can see at https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5764053059cc68887f3fc631/t/616ed60bbb2f2173b98d6993/1634653708074/HAT+Newsletter+2021,+Volume+28,+Issue+3+Omega+z.pdf she was euthanized 26 September 2021 at age 41 on the anniversary of her ex-husband's birthday

AraPoochie

Here is her YouTube account if you want to see videos

Her last vid is uploaded September 21st, two days before her murder by the state.

Alexander Raikin said:
When Rosina Kamis decided that she could not take any more, she wrote up a list of reasons why she needed to be “euthanized ASAP.” If all you knew about Rosina were her medical history, you could be excused for assuming that MAID was meant for someone like her.
At 41 years old, she was in constant pain from her fibromyalgia, had chronic leukemia and a myriad of other mental and physical illnesses, a long list of medications, and a rotating cast of attending physicians and nurses. This is also what she told her assessors: that she had no quality of life, was confined to her bed, and in constant pain.

Raikin said:
But that is just one presentation of her story. Rosina was not dying: in ordinary circumstances her medical conditions were chronic, not terminal. And a wealth of material reviewed for this article — interviews I conducted with her friends and powers of attorney, emails she sent to her powers of attorney, emails to herself and to her physicians, emails to her abusive ex-husband, her Google Drive, a recording of her second MAID assessment, recordings of her doctor appointments, recordings of calls trying to get pain control, videos she posted to a tiny group of YouTube followers, and medical documents — paint a much messier picture than what she showed her assessors.

Raikin said:
Oftentimes, Rosina was hungry. The artificial light in her room would make her migraines worse.
It was loneliness driving her to MAID, that she “must suffer alone” with her service dog — which she could “easily lose,” as her landlord was trying to evict her and she had nowhere else to go.

She was obviously chronically hungry because her dopamine system is fucked up - an overfed landwhale with a food addiction. I can relate.

Fibromyalgia is basically a nothingburger of a diagnosis - muscle pain is real but is cased by a myriad of things and my guess is that her bad diet and lack of exercise fed into it.

She obviously would've rather slept with her service dog than any of the men willing to romance her.

There definitely are men out there willing to date early-40s chubby girls like her.

I don't buy the "had nowhere else to go". She was still relatively young and good-looking when compared to the massive spectrum of foids in Canada and could find lots of men in their 50s/60s/70s willing to marry her and take her in.

Raikin said:
It was that she didn’t want her physicians to harm her by changing her pain medication, as they sometimes did. It was that she was “scared” of being institutionalized; that what she needed to live was not what she could reasonably expect to get; and that others would benefit from her death because MAID “is the best solution for all.” Her choices seemed slim. When her fingers hurt, she couldn’t make food. She would post a video of herself going to bed, in her dark room, hungry and crying.

Sounds like a complete attention whore. How exactly can your fingers be too hurt to make food but able to work a computer and a web camera?

She did not go to bed THAT hungry by the looks of her. Yes, fat people can experience extreme hunger, but you're not "starving" sweety, as I'm sure you probably say.

I'm actually questioning if she was initially genuinely suicidal at all. After all, there's no threat to asking for it if you can back out at the last second, right?

Maybe at first she a paid shill using all of this as a vehicle to promote MAID toward incel men? Tell a bunch of your orbiters that it's the "best solution" ?

But then it seems like she legit did want to rope - began drinking her own Kool-Aid.

Rosina Kamis said:
Please keep all this secret while I am still alive because … the suffering I experience is mental suffering, not physical
I think if more people cared about me, I might be able to handle the suffering caused by my physical illnesses alone.
Sometimes all the pain will go away just by having another human being here.

Obviously not ANY human being because there's got to be at least one man among her TWO DOZEN subscribers on YouTube willing to taker her in as his ward.
But he's not Chad enough so she prefers her dog.

Rosina Kamis on her GoFundMe page said:
Whenever I try very hard to get my needs met, I am seen as being manipulative…. I know I am hurting other people simply for having special needs.
So, I have decided that the best thing for me and everyone else on this planet is for me to obtain Medical Assistance in Dying.
TBH when I read this it didn't even sound like genuine suicidality.
This seems like a classic "swallow pills and vomit them up" cry for help foid faux-suicide done for attention from others, weaponizing other people's empathy.

My guess though is when this attempt to scam people out of money failed, she realized she's not that convincing a liar and thus lacked one of the primary traits women rely on (deception) and couldn't aspire to a splendorous kind of lifestyle with Chad that she wanted, at which point I guess she got legit suicidal.

Raikin said:
In a recording she made of her assessment, which happened over the phone, the assessor tells her, “I just wanted to reassure you that with MAID it is a very dignified death. Rosini,” — the assessor gets her name wrong — “it is. There’s nothing embarrassing about it. You don’t lose control of your bowels. It’s a very elegant, graceful, dignified death.”

My guess is this was a lie- she probably shat herself and it probably traumatized her poor dog Ara Poochie who she left alone because she was too selfish to eat some vegetables and accept the love of a wider variety of men.

Last edited:
Literally who?

found a video of her from 7 Dec 2012, this was 9 years before her 2021 death so instead of 41 she would've been 32 at the time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4MfxfGlmxs

Apparently she founded a group called "Living Without Religion" and was a fellow atheist.

This is actually pretty sad bros, tbh at 26 would've considered dating her. Six years older than me yeah but I value personality a lot.

I guess I can't blame her for pre-rejecting me since I never actually approached her to give her the chance to reject me though.

Maybe it's my own fault for not networking enough? I think I even heard of her group but figured it and the humanists were just a big cockfest so I couldn't meet girls there.

I bet there were lots of guys involved in this she expresssed zero interest in. Even if she would've dated me, she's still volcel for rejecting those guys who did enter into her orbit.

could have easily gotten someone especially on online dating websites

hopefully this assisted suicide thing comes to the states

Literally who?
OldPic

could have easily gotten someone especially on online dating websites
I guess I can understand she didn't want literally anybody, but I think she could've had a wide group of men to select from and been able to choose a nice guy from among them.

We know she has an ex-husband who remarried. I'm unclear on the details of how their marriage dissolved, would be curious to see if he was ever interviewed about this.

hopefully this assisted suicide thing comes to the states
How about instead of her and her looksmatch killing themselves they just date each other and stay alive?

I'm regretting some of my earlier harshness (but I'm not going to edit it, I'll be accountable to my sharp tongue) because in watching some of her vids she seems to have loved her doggo and it's endearing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz-9Pxb4Qo0

Call it volcel but I guess when she's at that point I'm not sure I'd want to be in a relationship with her, though my tune on that could change by the time I'm 40s/50s

I just find it really odd how she would abandon her dog, unless the dog died or she had entrusted it to someone else by her execution date?

A lot of the time we say shit like femcels-don't-exist but I do question how many of us would've given a lady like this a chance.

Is she the looksmatch of anyone here?

Maybe I'm overly superficial but I think to be worth the effort of pursuing a woman I'd want her to be hotter/younger than Rosina Kamis. Not be a huge degree mind you but at least slightly, like I could go for the early-30s version from 10 years ago with some enthusiasm but I'd be bereft of enthusiasm putting time into pursuing the 40yo version of her that an-heroed.

I'm regretting some of my earlier harshness (but I'm not going to edit it, I'll be accountable to my sharp tongue) because in watching some of her vids she seems to have loved her doggo and it's endearing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz-9Pxb4Qo0

Call it volcel but I guess when she's at that point I'm not sure I'd want to be in a relationship with her, though my tune on that could change by the time I'm 40s/50s

I just find it really odd how she would abandon her dog, unless the dog died or she had entrusted it to someone else by her execution date?

A lot of the time we say shit like femcels-don't-exist but I do question how many of us would've given a lady like this a chance.

Is she the looksmatch of anyone here?

Maybe I'm overly superficial but I think to be worth the effort of pursuing a woman I'd want her to be hotter/younger than Rosina Kamis. Not be a huge degree mind you but at least slightly, like I could go for the early-30s version from 10 years ago with some enthusiasm but I'd be bereft of enthusiasm putting time into pursuing the 40yo version of her that an-heroed.

I look worse than her I have worse skin I work in a shit house industrial complex I've seen curries contracted to work in welding fumes and powder coating dust fuck you. Sure her life sucks and MAID is retarded but I fucking hate how every guy sees a whore in trouble and defaults to pity fuck off I wish whores would feel the same about my shitty life

I look worse than her I have worse skin I work in a shit house industrial complex I've seen curries contracted to work in welding fumes and powder coating dust fuck you. Sure her life sucks and MAID is retarded but I fucking hate how every guy sees a whore in trouble and defaults to pity fuck off I wish whores would feel the same about my shitty life

It's not just that you don't exist to her, but if you took pity on her and tried to help her she'd probably reject you because you're not muss face-of-suicide Chad posterboy 20 years younger than her who she obsessed over

But at least as far gone as she was mentally she didn't become a religibitch

JFL @ Canada. I remember when sanctioned suicide was used to dox Serge and Master. Why isn't the NYT exposing government sanctioned killings in progressive western nations? What if at the very last moment they all decided they didn't want it? Too late. Overwhelming majority of people who attempt suicide victims don't attempt again . Such a wanton disregard for life and the slope will only get more wet. They're already recommending it to poor people and drains on welfare like vets...

I dont know who she is or her mental health situation. But From what I can make out I think she let herself go. No gymmaxxing, no looksmaxxing. Just junkfood coping, overweight always thinking negativly etc etc.

If she lost weight and looksmaxxed she could easly get low tier/mid tier normie simp and even low tier Chads. She was depressed because Chad is Stacy only.

Definately Chad only volcel.

Brutal to be totaly honest. A woman would rather die than date normie tier men.

Lets be honest here boyos. How many wizards here would date her if she gymmaxxed, weight loss maxxed, looksmaxxed, diet maxxed, healthy living maxxed, fashionmaxxed? I dare say at least 90% would definately date her hands down.

Last edited:
Lets be honest here boyos. How many wizards here would date her if she gymmaxxed, weight loss maxxed, looksmaxxed, diet maxxed, healthy living maxxed, fashionmaxxed? I dare say at least 90% would definately date her hands down.
I'd even consider hanging out with her in her obese sickly state just because I like her humanist atheist views, even if I couldn't get hard for her maybe she'd like to play vidya.

But she an heroed to be with Chad so nope

Ill be honest this is just genuinely sad, no need to be so harsh to someone who killed themselves after all the suiciders are considered wretched of the earth like us incels.
View attachment 694379 from what I can see at https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5764053059cc68887f3fc631/t/616ed60bbb2f2173b98d6993/1634653708074/HAT+Newsletter+2021,+Volume+28,+Issue+3+Omega+z.pdf she was euthanized 26 September 2021 at age 41 on the anniversary of her ex-husband's birthday

View attachment 694382

Here is her YouTube account if you want to see videos

Her last vid is uploaded September 21st, two days before her murder by the state.

She was obviously chronically hungry because her dopamine system is fucked up - an overfed landwhale with a food addiction. I can relate.

Fibromyalgia is basically a nothingburger of a diagnosis - muscle pain is real but is cased by a myriad of things and my guess is that her bad diet and lack of exercise fed into it.

She obviously would've rather slept with her service dog than any of the men willing to romance her.

There definitely are men out there willing to date early-40s chubby girls like her.

I don't buy the "had nowhere else to go". She was still relatively young and good-looking when compared to the massive spectrum of foids in Canada and could find lots of men in their 50s/60s/70s willing to marry her and take her in.

Sounds like a complete attention whore. How exactly can your fingers be too hurt to make food but able to work a computer and a web camera?

She did not go to bed THAT hungry by the looks of her. Yes, fat people can experience extreme hunger, but you're not "starving" sweety, as I'm sure you probably say.

I'm actually questioning if she was initially genuinely suicidal at all. After all, there's no threat to asking for it if you can back out at the last second, right?

Maybe at first she a paid shill using all of this as a vehicle to promote MAID toward incel men? Tell a bunch of your orbiters that it's the "best solution" ?

But then it seems like she legit did want to rope - began drinking her own Kool-Aid.

Obviously not ANY human being because there's got to be at least one man among her TWO DOZEN subscribers on YouTube willing to taker her in as his ward.
But he's not Chad enough so she prefers her dog.

TBH when I read this it didn't even sound like genuine suicidality.
This seems like a classic "swallow pills and vomit them up" cry for help foid faux-suicide done for attention from others, weaponizing other people's empathy.

My guess though is when this attempt to scam people out of money failed, she realized she's not that convincing a liar and thus lacked one of the primary traits women rely on (deception) and couldn't aspire to a splendorous kind of lifestyle with Chad that she wanted, at which point I guess she got legit suicidal.

My guess is this was a lie- she probably shat herself and it probably traumatized her poor dog Ara Poochie who she left alone because she was too selfish to eat some vegetables and accept the love of a wider variety of men.

Ill be honest this is just genuinely sad, no need to be so harsh to someone who killed themselves
Not for solely that reason now.
Initially I wasn't harsh, I was feeling very sad, she made me empathize with her.
But then I dug further.

after all the suiciders are considered wretched of the earth like us incels.
Not all suiciders are equal.
Foids suicide because they feel entitled to be a princess in Chad's arms.
This one LARPed as an atheist but wasn't one to her bones.
Deep down she is subconsciously hoping to follow Chad into afterlife.

She thought so much with her tingles she didn't even realize he prob faked his death and is under government protection.

Men don't suicide for lack of being princes it's just a lack of basic happiness.
She could've had that if she aimed below Chad and accepted other men into her life.

I'm not saying I'm a super-accepting "embrace a 1/10 with my whole heart" kinda guy - let's not be arrogant here, but I know I'd aim lower than she did.